Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Need Service Of A Computer Repair Personel In Sokoto - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Service Of A Computer Repair Personel In Sokoto (858 Views)

Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer / Computer Repair And Sales / Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Service Of A Computer Repair Personel In Sokoto by Silverman42(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello all, a week ago my laptop display backlight flicked off and on after it was tilted open and powered on. The following day, the laptop display was snared with purple lines after which it totally blacked out even while the laptop was powered on. I do think the flex wire is faulty but i don't know who could help me fix it because i am new to this place (Sokoto). Please help me out guyz.
Re: Need Service Of A Computer Repair Personel In Sokoto by Obinnau(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2016
ask people of emir yahaya road, ask of chiboy when you get there Even if nobody can repair it there they will surely point you to many people who can along the road. which side are you though?

(1) (Reply)

Computer Display IIS8 Anytime I Go Online / Cam, Cad And Cae / Laptop Screen Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.