Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (75307 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by celebrityvoic: 2:20am On Sep 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257442_a1_jpegbab936fe3b02402318a967515cfcc7dd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257441_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

This hot lady’s bum has become a subject of a highly contested debate on social media as most commenters believe her eye-popping backside was enhanced with silicon as it is being done in developed countries.

The lady in the photos, known on Instagram as eudoxieyao, has shaken the internet with her many sexy booty photos.
Endowed with huge hips which indeed have the capacity to pull out a man’s eyes in an instant, she mesmerizes many young men who follow her on Instagram on a daily basis.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/lady-with-dangerous-curves-and-massive_19.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 2:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Same girl as yesterday.

This emirate wey you dey carry about can bring recession to a man.

18 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by seyiofficial(m): 3:40am On Sep 20, 2016
this babe wear tu much foam na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2016
chaiii.... eeehn op.... early morning wey I just dey open nairaland......

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Death sentence.... ... how you wan take enjoy fvck with this one with all these bogus fat?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by phemsie(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Na Wa o, this is serious temptation so early in the morning.

I soak my eyes with the blood of Jesus.

I refused to be led into temptation.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2016
end tym bae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by KangaIye: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
This lalasticlala guy self like better thing o cool

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Mtscheeeew! Just a chunk of fat (adipose tissue).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Liposuction?
Breast Enlargement?
Nose Job?
Skin Lightening?
Butt Implants?
Lip injections
Excessive makeup?

she needs Yoga and a Gym in her life...In no particular order.

Surely bedding her is a fast way to cancer with all that fake?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
lipsrsealed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by agbotemi64(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
how is Dis a news again nairalands moral rectitudeness is diminishing by d day ..

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by ifenes(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
No big deal... I have seen bigger and better hips

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by sweetetlove(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
heavy duty
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by promisealor(f): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this? The rate which nonsense makes front page this days is alarming

11 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Ukwu sarambara. 2niteflavour favorite.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by weirdestbruv(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Warris this? Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Frydae: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2016
WOW! Beautifully gorgeous! But that booty isn't edible... It can't cure recession
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by jayney404: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
I have nothing to say
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
By looking at d face you'll know dat she's a chick with a dîck

8 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
cheesy Nobody should hold me ooooooooo!!! Leave me lemme die here!!!!! Leave me oooooooooo!!! Chai!!!! See complete package!!!! I will personally 'hand' wash all her underwear!!! Chai!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by zealz4u(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
hmmmmmmm.......with all dis i sincerely believe mr p would definitely have tough time relaxing in her office to carry out his duty grin
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by jamiePOWELL: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
idris4r83:
Mtscheeeew! Just a chunk of fat (adipose tissue).

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Jake11(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
Same girl as yesterday.

bros. U no lie ooo
jeffizy:
[color=#006600] Same girl as yesterday.

bros. U no lie ooo[/color]
jeffizy:
Same girl as yesterday.

bros. U no lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Dinhodinho(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
HIV/AIDS is real.
AIDS does not show on the face.
AIDS does not show on the booty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by gist4kidsblog: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Mtchewww I just dey pity her..
Come ask iya risi alaso for idumota...

Ti idi ba baje ti oni idi loooo ma da..

All I see is poo

7 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ugly tho... But nice booty

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
lol
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
and she's happy carrying all these loads, "spits "

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
who be this ayamatanga!? this is bullshit!!! too much of everything ain't good.. looks disgusting

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.