Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed (82576 Views)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by NaijaCelebrity: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Google this girl’s name and see if you have not bitten more than you can chew.

All that would come greeting you is butt, butt and butt in different shades of lusciousness. She is a native of Akwa Ibom and a graduate of Linguistics and Communications.

When Potpourri once asked her if its true that girls with big bums are lazy in bed, hear her answer; “I will speak for myself, because I feel girls with big bums are usually very lazy in bed, but for me I’m very active, so, I’ll just speak for myself. I’m very flexible with my bum.” ‘you are very flexible with your bum?’, we asked again, and she replied “Of course, I use it very well.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/m-flexible-bum-use-well-didi-ekanem/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by somez(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning Jesus ,good morning Lord. I know you come from heaven above....

380 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by saintkel(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Hope it does nt make fp. Nonsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by segebase(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2016
how can tis help nigeria to get out of recession

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Smellymouth: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2016
This kind morning...

OP, you just bring this thought enter my head

201 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by alexiej(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2016
So how does this concern us? So many bimbos everywhere these days. 'Attractive' look, nothing upstairs. If not, what concerns me with ur bum and ur sex life?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Why she gat to do her legs like that @ second pics..

Y'all girls gat to know something -- that shhiit ain't sexxxxy! angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by ireneony(f): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2016
She will find it difficult to do cowgirl ###

7 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Snow5(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2016
God please......

Take away the yanches(ass) of these ladies....

And let see what they can offer again order that yanch and sex!!!

God... I am tired of this country... I won travel comot from Nigeria enter lagos abeg grin tongue

55 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:
God please......

Take away the yanches(ass) of these ladies....

And let see what they can offer again order that yanch and sex!!!

God... I am tired of this country... I won travel comot from Nigeria enter lagos abeg grin tongue

I concur

10 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Snow5(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Tiny23:

I concur

And you are even a lady? For this you have done...

May the Lord bless your YANCH(ass)... And never take it away from you grin tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by ashewoboy(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Click like if you are thinking what i'm thinkingcheesy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2016
ooop ....larookutukutu

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by GoggleB(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2016
So na govt official dey Fvck your big butt.. @firstpicture

Guess one of River state top govt official is the one Fvcking Didi regularly..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:

And you are even a lady? For this you have done...

May the Lord bless your YANCH(ass)... And never take it away from you grin tongue

lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nixiepie(f): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
All na for poop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Guyman02: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Attention seeker
What you cant get with the brain you dont have, you think advertising your butt will get it for you. Sorry, men will use it and sag it and dump you and move on to the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by soberdrunk(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Team Manchester United!! angry angry This is 4 Barca fans grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by gonght: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
sweet
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2016
But it affects the eyes of men anytime u pass by. Cuz I know guys especially NL guys like big butts and Vaseline crew would soon land

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Zedoo(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Yesterday a friend of mine posted on facebook about the dumbness of the youth....

This is disgusting...you come everyday and see "actresses and female musicians" etc, you think they are about to talk about their art, work, inspire people but NO, ALL they have to talk about is their butt.... Why won't Nollywood be Childs play, how will it ever compete with even Bollywood??

Omotola and Genevieve did not build a career on big butt and boobs, its just sad to see what all our industries have turned into.... How will ALL men not demand for sex from you? Isn't that the only thing you have to offer?
You appear in the news 5 times a week and ALL WE HEAR IS MY BIG BUTT THIS MY BIG BUTT THAT, MEN CUM WHEN THEY SEE ME PASS, MY BUTT IS GLORIOUS, MY BUTT IS..... *smacks her head with an iron spoon* bxtch I'm trying eat my food in peace......
Its not EVERYHOUR OF THE DAY that sex occupies our minds.....

Once in a while its good to see a good shape....but right after you spend that glob of vaseline this gets disgusting....right Vaseline crew members

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Goldenheart(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2016
To all those who loves to pad n go for butt lifts n deceive others. sad angry

"All BUMS n no BRAINS makes Cynthia a dull girl"
tongue

9 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by niggi4life(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
What is all this na undecided Early momo

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by ajasbaba(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
NAH THAT SMALL THING YOU CALL YARNSH,

COME SEE WETIN MAMA IYABO CARRY. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by sweetgala(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:
She will find it difficult to do cowgirl ###

How u take know ?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by EnEnPeecee: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
That smelly region

4 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by holyokoto(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Back breaking, Bed cracking when she toast it up

Practice it with me so that I will believe you
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by SweetLove0(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
mtchew
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nathdoug(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
All this new actress the only thing they v to offer is butt and boobs no brains at all...they can't reach the level of Anty geneveive or funke cox they don't v brains only butt full of poo...

6 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Exponental(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
How can this be confirmed?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by SweetJoystick(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
This one no big nau, I don Bleep the ones wey big pass this one before. One thing almost all big sized ladies have In common is that they are insatiable sexually

7 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Pranxta(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
See yansh!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures / Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.