Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed (82561 Views)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / I Want A Bad Boyfriend That Would Love My Big Backside- Didi Ekanem, Actress / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Shollay20(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
jokeafrica..com
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by buffalowings: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
All na for poop

OK o

You never hear ASS WORSHIP
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by DavidEsq(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
ooop ....larookutukutu
Wat are u saying? undecided
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
That just an accumulation of fat. Nothing more or less.

Meanwhile, rice is still N140/cup and buhari is still being stupid around the world.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Marlvin(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
How come I haven't seen any of her movies ..

It has become relatively so that girls with massive boob or behind only talk about their sexual assests nothing more. I mean apart from being sexy is there anyother stuff they can offer ?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by marv1: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Insatiable in terms of what?
SweetJoystick:
This one no big nau, I don Bleep the ones wey big pass this one before. One thing about most big ladies have In common Is that they are insatiable
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by buffalowings: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Oh my God
Oh my God
Look look at that butt
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Handsomecole(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by handsomety(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
SweetJoystick:
This one no big nau, I don Bleep the ones wey big pass this one before. One thing about most big ladies have In common Is that they are insatiable
y did yu say DAT? lol
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by chipaco: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Ike nsi
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by don4real18(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:
She will find it difficult to do cowgirl ###
Come and do cowgirl with me... grin
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by CHAVINCI: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
glass cup go stand 4 dat yansh,choi
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:

She tell you say her papa be herdsman before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by iamharkinwaley: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Some ladies are funny
nah there shit case dem dey famz
funniest thing is most don't have anything upstairs, wetin concern us with ur sex life? This stuff cum make fp,biko is this news?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by fortunechy(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
abeg who's she is she actress or olosho??
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2016
All you have to show as an actress is a smelly big bum and no talent..... People who fvck producers for scripts always have a way of exposing themselves... Talentless fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by samtee37(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Huh

Mean while

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Dinhodinho(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2016
HIV/AIDS is real.
it does not show on the face.
it does not show on the booty
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by nortcentrallord(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2016
alexiej:
So how does this concern us? So many bimbos everywhere these days. 'Attractive' look, nothing upstairs. If not, what concerns me with ur bum and ur sex life?

I blame the mode that saw it to FP. Yes the same one now beefing me and about to ban me. undecided

But why did you open the thread even. cheesy
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Heineken(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
All na for poop
happy birthday dear.. God bless you
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by suzy(f): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2016
I dont no y women enjoy in big ass. My dear dats shit industry. the brain is all dat matters now
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by silversonuc(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:

pls what is cowgirl
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by silversonuc(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
But it affects the eyes of men anytime u pass by. Cuz I know guys especially NL guys like big butts and Vaseline crew would soon land

amazing smile, will u marry me?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2016
This is ALL these actresses talk about undecided
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by chubbygal(f): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2016

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by domopps(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
This kind morning...

OP, you just bring this thought enter my head

Oya in this cold weda for 2 Lord Jon Snow has spoken.......Also wondering what could prompted op to open this kind of thread @this giving time but isorait the only unrequested I have for Op is that he should rather change the topic to YANSH on display or Mapouka Kakawa tongue

All hail king in the north..........long may he reign

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2016
u are very very experienced bro..u know all the shorthands..but 4 real u nor go like run dat yansh ST..if u ARE A FAN OF BARCADI..U MUST WAN ASK FOR JARRA..OR ASK YORUBAS SAY IYA DIDI EJO EBAMI FISI..LOLZZZZ
youmour:
That's good to know, so how much last for short time and TDB?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by Shym3xx: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2016
Zedoo:
Yesterday a friend of mine posted on facebook about the dumbness of the youth....

This is disgusting...you come everyday and see "actresses and female musicians" etc, you think they are about to talk about their art, work, inspire people but NO, ALL they have to talk about is their butt.... Why won't Nollywood be Childs play, how will it ever compete with even Bollywood??

Omotola and Genevieve did not build a career on big butt and boobs, its just sad to see what all our industries have turned into.... How will ALL men not demand for sex from you? Isn't that the only thing you have to offer?
You appear in the news 5 times a week and ALL WE HEAR IS MY BIG BUTT THIS MY BIG BUTT THAT, MEN CUM WHEN THEY SEE ME PASS, MY BUTT IS GLORIOUS, MY BUTT IS..... *smacks her head with an iron spoon* bxtch I'm trying eat my food in peace......
Its not EVERYHOUR OF THE DAY that sex occupies our minds.....

Once in a while its good to see a good shape....but right after you spend that glob of vaseline this gets disgusting....right Vaseline crew members

Lol. But women in general have nothing to offer apart from sex save for a few. Or how many Chics tell you what they have to offer you when you meet them?

Just enjoy the humongous batty on display and plot on how to strike that batty down. That's a lot of arse right there lol.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by dave1614: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2016
saintkel:
Hope it does nt make fp. Nonsense
. It just did

Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by baresywood(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Why do we celebrate RUB-SHIT in this nation with all these our present situations?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by maestro299: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Later, them go talk say Naija dey recession. Tell me, how person wey get dis kin backyard go dey country in recession? The ting no 4 don less?
Re: Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed by MasterofdRolls1(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:

Nah I don't think, she will be very sweet doing it, while spanking her and then the ultimate doggystyle. But if your d**k no reach, forget am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.