Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader (13433 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by dodoniyi: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2016

The Nigerian Hunters Association has said its members would overrun Sambisa forest and capture Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, alive, if given the permission.
Garba Tarfa, who is in charge of the association’s security, in Adamawa, said several hunters were “eager and waiting” for the go-ahead.
“We are ever physically ready at any given time if permitted to besiege Sambisa forest to capture the coward, Shekau, like fowl and his dreaded commanders,” Mr. Tarfa, a retired police officer, said in Yola on Monday.
“We know the nooks and crannies of Sambisa forest. In fact we know exactly where Shekau is hiding in the forest.
“They fear us more than conventional army, because they know we knew their secrets,” Mr. Tarfa said.
He said the Boko Haram Shekau was hiding in Sambisa at a heavily-guarded location codenamed “Parisa”, surrounded by his commanders.
Mr. Tarfa said in the past three months, his members, working with the Army, intensified attacks on suburbs of Sambisa forest and rescued over 500 women and children.
He said during the attacks, about 50 Boko Haram members were either killed, injured or arrested and handed over to security.
He said the insurgency would be ended if the government worked more closely with hunters. He said the group would need logistical support and patrol vehicles.
He also accused the authorities of paying more attention to the missing Chibok girls than other women and children abducted by Boko Haram.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/210761-ready-capture-boko-haram-leader-shekau-nigerian-hunters.html

3 Likes

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by madridguy(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by mercichoco(f): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Hunters? Maybe not the type of hunters i see in my village that go about carrying long guns, matchet and catapult.

Seems their morale is high, let the govt give them a go then. I Know Shekau be like "as the hunter is cracking his Gun to shoot so the Bird is sharpening its feathers to fly."

9 Likes

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by absoluteSuccess: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2016
I thought the guy is in hell already?
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Caseless: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Haba ! No be shekau wey don die already?

1 Like

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by babdap: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2016
While didn't you comb sambisia forest for the abducted Chinook girls.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by tollytexy(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Baddest Nigga ever Liveth. . He's got 9 lives like a cat.. He no dey die cheesy
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by DateMynd44(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2016
In Buhari's voice " wetin concern me

Dude is busy traveling upandan and gallivanting the whole universe.
Heard he came back from New York and will travel to Iraq.

3 Likes

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Junior66(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Very good. For those who still do not understand the meaning of "hunter" use d here, no be animal hunters dey de talk here o. Na juju men, where de heavily fortified. I remember meeting one guy in the northeast, a peace corp member who told me he is a hunter, he and his brothers. And that the Emir of Mubi had been calling him to come home and help, I don't know how true. However after hearing him detail certain things to me,I knew that the guy is nothing less than a walking Juju house. I have finished my narration.

4 Likes

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Junior66(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by xpressTrade: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
hunters biko not every leaf is ugu
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by asumo12: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016

What are we waiting for?

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by gregJN: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by nony43(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2016
Una think say only una sabi use jazz? BH they use jazz too, you need more intelligence than juju
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by engrjosefz(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Hunters wanna set records Nig Armed Forces are unable to get over 4yrs now...
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2016
ok
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Seunaj05(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2016
The best time to strike BH is RITNOW that they are weak. The military seems to be carried away by the recent success recorded forgetting that Shekau is somewhere, cross-legged sipping coffee with 200 virgins and regrouping. BH resurgence may be brutal than ever. #take the battle to sambisa
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
another shekau, or which one again?
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by DateMynd44(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
peeparty:
Now am confused,.i thought his dead alreadywell whichever way God grant you all success ijn.
Caseless:
he was technically killed - Lai Mohammed
absoluteSuccess:
Caseless:
he was technically killed - Lai Mohammed
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by peeparty(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Now am confused,.i thought his dead alreadywell whichever way God grant you all success ijn.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Pavore9: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Love their zeal. wink
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Omeokachie: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
I thought the same army confirmed the death of this man few weeks ago. Has he resurrected again?
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
grin grin grin all I can do is laff
we're watching
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Jediel1(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Na wa oo dis boko no dey finish ni?? Abeg dey shld stop all dis annoying lies jare angry sad

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Philinho(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2016
why saying it before going there? their agents in town might have already sent a message....... The Lord is your strength oh ye Hunters

1 Like

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by princemillla(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
undecided making how many shekau.....? Someone is not telling us the real truth
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by VocalWalls: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Bragging is free.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Jay542(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016
MissGdope:
grin grin grin all I can do is laff
we're watching
Watch and Pray biko.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol
After Buratai has done most of the work
He has planted, harvested, cooked, and pounded the yam and you want to come and put it inside nylon and say you've done something grin
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by soberdrunk(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
This picture of Shekau is funny though, and the guy behind him seems to be saying "oga abeg do fast, hand dey pain me"....... grin grin
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Damilola929(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Ex-B’Haram Spokesman, Konduga, Undergoing Psychiatric Test>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3359716/ex-bharam-spokesman-konduga-undergoing-psychiatric
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by BadirX(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2016
DateMynd44:
he was technically killed - Lai Mohammed he was technically killed - Lai Mohammed
Nigerians and English. "Technically dead" what's that? If you are dead, you are dead. Pls and pls angry angry grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Halts Creation Of 50 New Communities By Okorocha / Gunmen Kill Another UNIPORT Student, Ex-corps Member / Henry Okah Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.