Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala (2517 Views)

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) / When Lalasticlala Finally Builds His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2016
When i first found out about Nairaland ,there was a monicker everyone was always talking about ,that monicker was also on almost all the thread on Nairaland. Some people were begging this monicker, others were insulting the monicker and so on i later got to find out that the owner of that moniker was a moderator on this forum and so i set out on a quest to unravell the mystrey behind the moniker LALASTICLALA. without wasting time here are five things i discovered about Lalasticlala
1.Lalasticlala is from the East, yes he's a flat head not an Afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2016
2.As we all know there are so many birriful ladies crushing on lala but they don't know lala is a badt guy his nomba one crush is Lady.F
Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
His best movie is "snake in the monkey shadow" i won't say much on this

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by winetapper: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Lawd I cant take this anymore cry

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2016
His best food i know you all know, but for those that don't know i will tell you it's SNAKE PEPPER SOUP

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2016
Lastly, what you don't know about lala is that he won't ban me
Cc :lalasticlala, mimzy

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by GMbuharii: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
iNewton:
His best food i know you all know, but for those that don't know i will tell you it's SNAKE PEPPER SOUP

*pukes

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by player007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
iNewton:
Guess this explains why snake post(s) make FP.
Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by adesanya2014: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice 1 . Lover of comedy should download my comedy audio .https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/107568
Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by parrotchick(f): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Sorry to say u didnt find out anything...
Whats his real name?, his picture if he z dat handsome, why ppl are shouting his name more than the owner of d forum, whats d meaning of lalasticala, how much seun is paying him to endure bullsh.it from you people.....there my dear is finding out, when u do that open another thread.... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by niffymizzy(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2016
parrotchick:

Whats his real name?, his picture if he z dat handsome, why ppl are shouting his name more than the owner of d forum, whats d meaning of lalasticala, how much seun is paying him to endure bullsh.it from you people.....there my dear is finding out, when u do that open another thread.... Good luck

Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Peacefullove: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
parrotchick:

you got me smiling, ever wondered why the Op post this in the JOKE section ?
Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by parrotchick(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Peacefullove:

you got me smiling, ever wondered why the Op post this in the JOKE section ?
Then i probably missed d joke......
Re: Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala by Felaak47(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Hilarious grin

(1) (Reply)

;d Mouse For The Ladies;d / No Tapping Please! / The Smartest Thinker; It's More About IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.