Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” (13985 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Towncrier247: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2016
There have been several new Nollywood movies lately, so much that cinema goers are confused in choosing which ones to see . However, one movie that's sure to shake the Nigerian entertainment scene according to those in the know, is “The X-List”. From the stable of Lachris Pictures, "The X-List" is produced by rising actress, Ufedo Sunshine,. “The X-List”, has a power-packed cast consisting, Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna, Ufedo Sunshine, Tamara Eteimo, Gbenga Titiloye and Davidson Dike. One of the highlights of the, suspense/romance flick, people can't wait to see are the scenes of movie connoisseur, Zack Orji who is making a rare comeback in “The X-List”.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/ufedo_sunshine/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Towncrier247: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2016

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by jaymejate: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
What's this all about?
X-LISTS? Very soon you'll see X-MEN Nollywood version

See camera, see camera man... Nollywood will never stop being Nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by SharkTank(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Impressive cast.
Nigeria - Nollywood
Ghana - Ghollywood
USA - Hollywood
India - Bollywood

Kenya - Firewood

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Umarlulu: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by serverconnect(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by jamex93(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by olufoluke: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by blingxx(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
SharkTank:
Impressive cast.
Nigeria - Nollywood
Ghana - Ghollywood
USA - Hollywood
India - Bollywood

Kenya - Firewood

lmoa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
This ik head dey like stone undecided
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by goldenceo1: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Free to air front page. God bless d mod that move dis virgin thread to front page..

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by IntroVAT: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Zack Orji looking good
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by aadvark: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
jaymejate:
What's this all about?

i didnt want to say anything but your comment forced my hand.
why do most nigerians find fault with anything nigerian? tell me, whats wrong with the camera man?
and u complained about the title. whats wrong with it? so because theres a hollywood movie titled 'x-men', any other with an 'x' in it means copying? i hope u know the fairly recent series 'tyrant', well i watched a nollywood movie titled 'tyrant' in 2005. so they copied nollywood then? no?
my point is, we know hollywood is ahead of us, but we should stop all these baseless self-stabbing just to fit in with the popular opinion that whoever despises nollywood and only watches foreign stuff is a smart person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by swagenity(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Y
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Jollyana(f): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
I've never really liked watching nollywood movbies . its sometimes annoying, cliche and still you can tell what is going to happen. Little suspense too. But lately nolloywood is undergoing a revolution. Most of the new movies are finally making sense. Like this one above.

And someone please tell me you love jenifa's diary.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by sholay2011(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
aadvark:
i didnt want to say anything but your comment forced my hand.
why do most nigerians find fault with anything nigerian? tell me, whats wrong with the camera man?
and u complained about the title. whats wrong with it? so because theres a hollywood movie titled 'x-men', any other with an 'x' in it means copying? i hope u know the fairly recent series 'tyrant', well i watched a nollywood movie titled 'tyrant' in 2005. so they copied nollywood then? no?
my point is, we know hollywood is ahead of us, but we should stop all these baseless self-stabbing just to fit in with the popular opinion that whoever despises nollywood and only watches foreign stuff is a smart person.
Maybe God bless you for this comment. You wrote my mind.

Many Nigerians have a subconscious form of inferiority complex that only comes out in a thread like this.

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
That girl Tamara was my neighbor in PH. She always pursued her dreams, today she's rolling with the biggest Nollywood stars.
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by aadvark: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
sholay2011:

thank you. honestly, i was irritated

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by aadvark: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
That girl Tamara was my neighbor in PH. She always pursued her dreams, today she's rolling with the biggest Nollywood stars.
while you are here on NL clicking on lalasticlala and his snakes. lol, na joke o. oya come, lets go and pursue our dreams too. wetin be dat my dream again?

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lmao, you don't even have a dream.
Mine is sha to become a successful entrepreneur and be on the Forbes richest list.
aadvark:
while you are here on NL clicking on lalasticlala and his snakes. lol, na joke o. oya come, lets go and pursue our dreams too. wetin be dat my dream again?
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by aadvark: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Lmao, you don't even have a dream.
Mine is sha to become a successful entrepreneur and be on the Forbes richest list.
chai! i love this ur dream o. pls can i borrow from inside so dat i can be pursuing too?
or better yet, when you make forbes list, employ me make i dey keep the money 4 u. my mummy dey always talk say na my talent be that

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...

Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...

Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...

Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...

Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...

Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...

Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...

we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...

TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented...

BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Mckandre(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:
Impressive cast.
Nigeria - Nollywood
Ghana - Ghollywood
USA - Hollywood
India - Bollywood

Kenya - Firewood
LWKMD u no get chill atall
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by rose54321: 3:47am On Sep 21, 2016
Zack orji is aging well. Cute man.
kiss
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Adonis3: 3:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Adonis3: 4:00am On Sep 21, 2016
jaymejate:
What's this all about?

and what's wrong with the camera and cameraman?? undecided

sholay2011:

Many Nigerians have a subconscious form of inferiority complex that only comes out in a thread like this.

serious inferiority complex

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Lmao grin
aadvark:
chai! i love this ur dream o. pls can i borrow from inside so dat i can be pursuing too?
or better yet, when you make forbes list, employ me make i dey keep the money 4 u. my mummy dey always talk say na my talent be that
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Mcsammy4u(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2016
jaymejate:
What's this all about?

What's wrong with that camera, that's black magic camera for ur information, it cost more than a million naira and u seems to think it's just a camera, ask questions
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
K
Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by tohchee96(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Jollyana:
I've never really liked watching nollywood movbies . its sometimes annoying, cliche and still you can tell what is going to happen. Little suspense too. But lately nolloywood is undergoing a revolution. Most of the new movies are finally making sense. Like this one above.

And someone please tell me you love jenifa's diary.

grin I Lofa heet

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” by Angeldamian: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
The picture are cute but i don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Pregnant For Kiss Daniel And Bought House For The Unborn Baby?? / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah / Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.