Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 (7595 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Information reaching us indicates that the Federal Civil Service Commission has commenced the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment 2016.

A Civil Service Commission is a government agency that is constituted by legislature to regulate the employment and working conditions of civil servants, oversee hiring and promotions, and promote the values of the public service. Its role is roughly analogous to that of the human resources department in corporations. Civil service commissions are often independent from elected politicians

In Nigeria, the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is an executive body that has the authority to make appointments and transfers, and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.

The Federal Civil Service Commission in a statement signed by Mustapha L. Sulaiman, is calling on all suitably qualified Nigerians to apply for recruitment into the available positions for the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016.

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

1. Federal Ministry of Education
2. Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
3. Federal Ministry of Finance
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
5. Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
6. Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
7. Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
8. Federal Ministry of Transport
9. Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation
10. Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
11. Bureau of Public Procurement

Click Here To Apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by DrMustafa(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Farmercist:
Information reaching us indicates that the Federal Civil Service Commission has commenced the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment 2016.

A Civil Service Commission is a government agency that is constituted by legislature to regulate the employment and working conditions of civil servants, oversee hiring and promotions, and promote the values of the public service. Its role is roughly analogous to that of the human resources department in corporations. Civil service commissions are often independent from elected politicians

In Nigeria, the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is an executive body that has the authority to make appointments and transfers, and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.

The Federal Civil Service Commission in a statement signed by Mustapha L. Sulaiman, is calling on all suitably qualified Nigerians to apply for recruitment into the available positions for the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016.

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

1. Federal Ministry of Education
2. Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
3. Federal Ministry of Finance
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
5. Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
6. Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
7. Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
8. Federal Ministry of Transport
9. Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation
10. Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
11. Bureau of Public Procurement

Click Here To Apply

APC is really working
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by omorobe(f): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello All,

Please has anyone received an application code from FCSC recruitment after registration.

More so, can't the forms be filled online and submitted, rather than visiting zonal offices for submission.

Appreciate your advice here.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by Ibrahimjonas: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2016
I tried to register on Wednesday September 21st but the way the thing is nearly got me frustrated. All my several attempts, it keep showing me " you have already registered " when that was my very first time to go to the website and there was no confirmation e-mail sent to me to proceed, having registered me. It was on Friday, September 23rd around 2:33 am I got an e-mail alert, unexpectedly, it was the confirmation mail I received iny mail box, instantly I began the application process. On step 2 where personal details were requested, I encountered another challenge.Where to select LGA cannot display options to click on, therefore I could not proceed without completing that part because it has asterisk mark which means one cannot skip it. To clear my doubt as to whether the problem has to do with the choice of ministry I made, I tried several others, it was the same issue. I called my friend to find out if he knows any person that succeeded in completing the application since works in a cyber cafe, his answer was NO. So pls any staff of FCSC reading this should help forward this issue to the department concerned. Your 2nd question whether the application should be submitted online. This is purely online affair, in fact, my first time to see the FCSC Recruiting online. In past, the culture was that, one has to go to any of the zonal office to receive a form, fill it and return it. But this recruitment, it is strictly online applications.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by omorobe(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Many Thanks Ibrahim
Ibrahimjonas:
I tried to register on Wednesday September 21st but the way the thing is nearly got me frustrated. All my several attempts, it keep showing me " you have already registered " when that was my very first time to go to the website and there was no confirmation e-mail sent to me to proceed, having registered me. It was on Friday, September 23rd around 2:33 am I got an e-mail alert, unexpectedly, it was the confirmation mail I received iny mail box, instantly I began the application process. On step 2 where personal details were requested, I encountered another challenge.Where to select LGA cannot display options to click on, therefore I could not proceed without completing that part because it has asterisk mark which means one cannot skip it. To clear my doubt as to whether the problem has to do with the choice of ministry I made, I tried several others, it was the same issue. I called my friend to find out if he knows any person that succeeded in completing the application since works in a cyber cafe, his answer was NO. So pls any staff of FCSC reading this should help forward this issue to the department concerned. Your 2nd question whether the application should be submitted online. This is purely online affair, in fact, my first time to see the FCSC Recruiting online. In past, the culture was that, one has to go to any of the zonal office to receive a form, fill it and return it. But this recruitment, it is strictly online applications.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by eojepa: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
That LGA thing is so frustrating. was up all night trying different browsers but to no avail. well I will keep trying till this data finish.
omorobe:
Many Thanks Ibrahim
That LGA thing is so frustrating. was up all night trying different browsers but to no avail. well I will keep trying till this data finish.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by newspapers: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Not yet. was going through http://www.recruitment.com.ng/fcsc-recruitment-2016-federal-civil-service-vacancy-fedcivilservice-gov-ng/ and referred to the official web page of fcsc which is currently down for maintenance till 5pm
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by NaijaPress: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Don't get left out, you are a graduate and want to work with FCSC, quickly apply now and save your self the stress of late application... http://www.employnaija.com.ng/bureau-public-procurement-recruitment-2016-httpvacancy-fedcivilservice-gov-ng/
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by okwoli12(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls can someone apply for two different ministries? Because it was stated that one should not submit more than ones in the same vacancy.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by SoPappyjay(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2016
has any one been able to apply? its says "There is a problem processing your form. Errors are marked below." but i cant seem to locate the error. Does anyone else have this problem? Help!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
wink wink
I'm in.

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2016
omorobe:
Hello All,

Please has anyone received an application code from FCSC recruitment after registration.

More so, can't the forms be filled online and submitted, rather than visiting zonal offices for submission.

Appreciate your advice here.
yes they sent me a validity code with a secret access pin. smiley smiley im excited yippie

(1) (Reply)

What Change Would You Like To See In Job Listings In 2023? / Sumeru Ng / University Of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo Massive Recruitment (38 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.