Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? (89277 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by specimenC: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao. People always looking for excuses. Tell me whether Jesus cared abt fashion when he was preaching

Ofcourse he preached to naked women.

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by iceberryose(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
She isn't supposed to

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by salbis(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Even inside pond some people can simply raise dust. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by kaen1317: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
I would be totally inattentive to anything she's preaching. My whole attention would be on how to blimp her. She will of course succeed in getting a generous offer from me
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by 76Naira(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
More like sprinkles of milk...

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Irishrena1(f): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
She seems not to even be in accord with the gospel she's tutoring others about or she wouldn't be asking our opinion. She'd have known the answer

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by davss02(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
End time has started coming to pass

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by uvalued(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
simply promoting lust of the flesh,lust of the eye is damn worldly..

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Yannny: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
olaboo123:
Dana is an inspirational speaker and preacher, according to her story, she was once living a wayward life but later found her way back to God.

danachanel:

"Last year I posted this photo before going out to a birthday party and well let's just say "Christians" did not approve. They even reported it so much it was deleted when I woke up the next morning. I am very open and love to be checked when I'm wrong, if the intention is to push me closer to God. Seems like we just take the wrong approach... Christian brothers and sister is what I'm wearing inappropriate? Because I wore this should I be not allowed to spread the Gospel. Many said I should be ashamed to call myself a minister... Does it make it okay because I'm not wearing it in a pro active manor whatever that means. I want to hear your thoughts. #Blessed #SprinkleOfJesus"

SOURCE : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/dear-people-is-female-pastor-allowed-to.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKi6jSGDG8o/?hl=en

WAYWARDNESS is still in her blood.

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by October1960: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Religion is fantasy and fake just like her.
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Eliteklaus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
blood of Jezebel, Ikpoba hill has fallen
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
BLOOGERS AND LIE.. BE LIKE 5 AND 6

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by olureignforever: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
thesicilian:
In her statement she says I am very open.... Lol. She obviously didn't need to tell us that.

Lol. SHE IS SO OPINE
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by sirpnwa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
My dear beloved sister your dressing is totally wrong, if you are truly a Christ like. Your breast show completely, what are you preaching?

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by 4nobody4every1: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
Useless set of ppl.... Na so holy Mary dey dress.....
she advance her own na grin

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by rabex123(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
Useless set of ppl.... Na so holy Mary dey dress.....
How many xtians dey dress like mary
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by bsideboii(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
She's cute tho...just hw I like my women.But d dress is too revealing nw.
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
olaboo123:
Dana is an inspirational speaker and preacher, according to her story, she was once living a wayward life but later found her way back to God.

danachanel:

"Last year I posted this photo before going out to a birthday party and well let's just say "Christians" did not approve. They even reported it so much it was deleted when I woke up the next morning. I am very open and love to be checked when I'm wrong, if the intention is to push me closer to God. Seems like we just take the wrong approach... Christian brothers and sister is what I'm wearing inappropriate? Because I wore this should I be not allowed to spread [b]the Gospel. Many said I should be ashamed to call myself a minister... Does it make it okay because I'm not wearing it in a pro active manor whatever that means. I want to hear your thoughts. #Blessed #SprinkleOfJesus"
[/b]

SOURCE : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/dear-people-is-female-pastor-allowed-to.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKi6jSGDG8o/?hl=en

Depends on the "GOSPEL" you're spreading Miss. Depends on what you are preaching and ministering. Keep spreading the damn gospel. I just pity those who'll allow your "gospel" spread to them. #gospelofindecency

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by back2sender: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=49520254]Lmao. People always looking for excuses. Tell me whether Jesus cared abt fashion when he was preaching[/quote
] wear pant n bra alone to church naa as jesus no care about fashion.
You dont know there is a phrase called morals. To me she looks like a runs girl n not a pastor

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by rabex123(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg am not surprised..Christians of these days will drink ogogoro commit adultery gamble and do all sort of things wolithout any second tot..leave her to live her life and stop the double standard.
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Jacko1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bikini pastors coming soon

Xtianity just dey change with time as ppl deem fit

Islam as conventional as mohamed time

Bible said we dont serve God in a way that pleases us but that pleases God

I giv muslims hand for remainin tru to their foundation

Only xtian get gay pastor
Bikini pastor
Lesbian pastor
Funky pastor
Bling bling pastor
Jerry curl pastor

Til tomoro nothin is wrong wif it mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by Codes151(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wen u let the devil use u to tempt me! Wetin u b den?

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by mummyson26(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by dilini(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Damn! That's a hot body but come to think of it, isn't it another way the devil is trying to brainwash some 'supposedly christians" making them believe that fashion aint a problem while ministering the gospel. I guess she must have forgetten where it is written in the book of life that "Let your moderation be known unto all men"...

Even her make-up and looks are enough to make a brother go astray but not me!..hehehe grin grin grin

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by herald9: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
This picture is already radiating some silly thoughts down my head...

*makes cross sign*

A glimpse at those two shiny mountains and smooth Valley can lead many people to chwist through the other way embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wetkb consign me? , na she sabi
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by lexxi8: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
we must practice what we preach In deed and in truth. your appearance tells a lot about u.

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by spartoo: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao. People always looking for excuses. Tell me whether Jesus cared abt fashion when he was preaching

maybe you should study your bible properly
Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Make I hear say I miss church service if she d wear that kind thing come preach for my church. Mighty multivation walahi

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by GoldEnyong(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nooo nothing is wrong. Keep spreading the gospel according to your fallen breast because na so your mama dey dress to church.

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? by LorDBolton(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
If jehovah witness peeps dressed this way, we wouldn't be dodging them when they approach us. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / GCK Daily 483 || God Can Do Anything || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.