Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Plagiarism In The Bible? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plagiarism In The Bible? (10177 Views)

Contradictions Or Plagiarism In New Testament Records? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Plagiarism In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by oaroloye(m): 3:02am On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

The only parts of The Bible that we are obligated to honour are THE TORAH and THE GOSPEL.

By The Law of Moses, we know what GOD WANTS and DOES NOT WANT. By THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA we know how to SATIFY GOD'S REQUIREMENTS, and DESTROY The Works of The Devil in ourselves and in our World, IMPLEMENTING The Blessings of God.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than
our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA, YOU HAVE TO REGARD EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIS TEACHINGS THAT YOU HAVE NOT READ IN THE GOSPELS YOURSELF AS LIES.

Even if it is ME telling you.

When YAHSHUA PROMISED "EVERLASTING LIFE," he meant it in ALL SENSES of the Word. ALL LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

There is NO SUCH THING as "PHYSICAL DEATH" and "SPIRITUAL DEATH;" there is just DEATH.

There is no such thing as "PHYSICAL LIFE," and "SPIRITUAL LIFE;" there is just LIFE.

I learned that NONSENSE from KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN- who came from BAPTIST Roots. Therefore, he learned THAT RUBBISH from them.

Many "FULL GOSPEL" follow HIS ideas- and my not know it, nor credit him.

YAHSHUA PROMISED that if ANYONE kept his Saying, they would NEVER SEE DEATH.

We are told by FREEMASON/JESUIT UNDERCOVER Christians to judge YAHSHUA'S VERACITY or LITERALNESS by PEOPLE WHO DID NOT KEEP YAHSHUA'S SAYING!

The OYINBOS had a VESTED INTEREST in NOT allowing the Christians they controlled to KEEP YAHSHUA'S SAYING- let alone attain IMMORTALITY.

EVERLASTING LIFE is attained through SIX STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT. If you can acquire the FIRST FIVE TALENTS, when you attain the SIXTH, ALL TEN appear spontaneously.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

THIS is how Yahshua gives us EVERLASTING LIFE.

Without going though all these stages, we do NOT have "EVERLASTING LIFE."

THERE ARE FOUR POSSIBLE AFTERLIFE FATES:

4. HEAVEN.
3. PARADISE.
2. HELL.
1. DESTRUCTION.

BUT YOU SERVE THE INTERESTS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS WANTED YOU DEAD.

That does not make any sense- except that t some point, you surrendered the ability to think in your own best interests. JESUIT BRAINWASHING WILL DO THAT.

There is NO REQUIREMENT for an INSPIRED SCRIPTURE OF GOD- merely ANY SORT OF ARTIFACT from THE TIMES GOD SPOKE TO US- to act as a LANDMARK, so that we can use THE SECOND TALENT OF POWER to SEE BACK IN TIME, and SEE FOR OURSELVES what REALLY happened.

The OYINBOS are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED that we will REMEMBER that WE ARE DESCENDANTS of people who DID THAT. They send their AGENTS and ASSETS and ASSHOLES (yes, we know who you are- no need to stand up!) to SAY ANYTHING THEY HAVE TO, to keep us DISTRACTED and SHUFFLING-IN-CHAINS towards CERTAIN DEATH.

I would appear to your COMMONSENSE, but you don't seem to have any....
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

the idea of misotheism is a very wrong biased conclusion from a misguided singular theistic perspective

The term misotheism fits the description of the so called militant atheists. cool
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Well some Christians have rage against Allah even though they know he doesnt exist.. evidenced by the thread created by some here

Who said he doesn't exist? The fact that we don't believe in him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. undecided
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

That holy spirit guy eh...the author of confusion

Confusion to the clueless as the natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit.
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by lepasharon(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Who said he doesn't exist? The fact that we don't believe in him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. undecided
you beieve in allah?
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by raphieMontella: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The term misotheism fits the description of the so called militant atheists. cool
ex-muslims will display this so called ''hate'' on allah...
Does it validate allah as the creator of the cosmos?
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by promise10: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
lepasharon:

you beieve in allah?
No christian is disbelieving the existence of allah!

Believing the existence of satan, does it make it to mean that I am worshipping satan?

That I believe that mohammed once existed, does that make me a muslim?
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by promise10: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

But what about atheists who grew up in an atheistic environment. Atheists who weren't into any faith.

Why don't they argue about zeus, batman, spiderman, the invisible yellowish black lemon transparent unicorn?
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by otemanuduno: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Confusion to the clueless as the natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit.

Deeperlife guy how things? Why are 95% of your church members poor and the holy spirit(Holy Sule) doesn't care to help?

1 Like

Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by lepasharon(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

Believing the existence of satan, does it make it to mean that I am worshipping satan?

That means you are not monotheistic then. You just contradicted your religion.
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by lepasharon(f): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Deeperlife guy how things? Why are 95% of your church members poor and the holy spirit(Holy Sule) doesn't care to help?

They will be rewarded in heaven
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by raphieMontella: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

But what about atheists who grew up in an atheistic environment. Atheists who weren't into any faith.

Why don't they argue about zeus, batman, spiderman, the invisible yellowish black lemon transparent unicorn?
they argue on the one they feel has more ''effect'' on people around them/world...
It could be islam,christianity,etc it all boils down to ''persona''
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
lepasharon:

you beieve in allah?

Who is allāh? undecided
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

Misotheism can also go for "hatred for gods." cool
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
promise10:

Good point brother. cheesy
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
promise10:

I wonder ooh. undecided
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Who said they are poor? A few may be poor in local currency but most are rich in foreign currency. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
lepasharon:

They will be rewarded in heaven

We are also blessed in this world and in the world to come. cool
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by otemanuduno: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Who said they are poor? A few may be poor in local currency but most are rich in foreign currency. cool
Don't twist things. Why are ur local district churches always left uncompleted? Is it stinginess on the part of the members or poverty?
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Don't twist things. Why are ur local district churches always left uncompleted? Is it stinginess on the part of the members or poverty?

It depends on what your priorities are. Do poor churches embark on projects like building flyovers, sending missionaries to the nooks and crannies of the world, paying their full time workers and above all building their mansions in heaven? As I said we are rich with international and heavenly blessings. cheesy
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by oaroloye(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
SHALOM!

ifenes:

Can you ask and tell us the answer you got from the holy spirit?

The only Word of God relevant to us is the Gospel preached by Yahshua.

Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by otemanuduno: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It depends on what your priorities are. Do poor churches embark on projects like building flyovers, sending missionaries to the nooks and crannies of the world, paying their full time workers and above all building their mansions in heaven? As I said we are rich with international and heavenly blessings. cheesy
lolcheesy
Re: Plagiarism In The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

why do u like to hide like batman and behave like a coward? i have noticed this several times is it another deeper life trait?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.