Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen (27385 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / "MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by buoye1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hillarious
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by goshen26: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
hearing the song alone u already know wat will happen

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by legendarystar: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Stopped watching nollywood films the day I saw a ghost make a phone call angry angry

I mean ghost even look at the road b4 crossing ain't that gross.. but u killed it punch line.

INTROVERT:
Hardly watch nigerian movies
I hate Nigerian movies
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Vickysnipe147(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
it's impossible to be a Nigerian and not hear of "51 iweka road Onitsha, 1/3 pounds road Aba, or Alaba international market.... that's how we recognize nollywood adverts

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by olutayo288: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tufiakwa. The hour I watch nolly wood film, it means that day is a very day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by bejeria101(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
PWEETYWIZZY:
It is called Nigeria Wood.
More like firewood lol!
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by chucason: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naija movie; confess n die[size=8pt][/size] grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by bukjossy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na true sha
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by stevio(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
I can tell you what the part 2 will look like while still seeing the part 1.
Reference:
Motion pictures for retards.... but.... heck, we must buy Nigeria
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by EpicMaurice(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifyemex:
When will nollywood be like Hollywood??
why will nollywood be like hollywood??

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by abike12(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
When you hear Tope Alabi's voice <----- Yorrywood

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by MrRichy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Its only in nollywood the undertakers would open the coffin

and the corpse would be sweating grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by modsith(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
honestly that is not entirely true, you guys are still talking about the olding days nollywood.though some alaba producer's still does that, but there are really some creative minded people doing some preety good jobs, we r not saying they there yet , but they are getting better

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Orikinla(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
When last did OP see a Nollywood movie?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by DAVE5(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
NextGovernor:
If nollywood depends on people like me to buy their films, they for don fold up...

In ur case; they wld fold but In my own case, if I was their source of income, they wnt b able 2 afford the whole 'folding up' process sef cos them no go sell shingbaiin
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by davss02(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nollywood and shits be like ..could somebody help me OUT with zuma
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by IbBarham(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Nollywood need to improve... Na that advert part dey vex me pass...
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by EpicMaurice(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2016
davss02:
Nollywood and shits be like ..could somebody help me OUT with zuma
this is all i got.

Manage abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Especially, the Yoruba film wey Tope Alabi go do sound track record..... You will know the title of the film mere hearing the song...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by dmgr(m): 12:33am On Sep 21, 2016
the moment he had a fight wit he's gal frnd him go rush enta car in the nxt 10sec, him go start to thy tink the nxt u go hear na ki kiki ahah ki kiki gumbs
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by donhils: 12:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Your topic says without seeing tv screen but you must look b4 you could see the rainbow colour on the screen. wink
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by madjune(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2016
What of "To God be the glory"?
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by anthoniaz(f): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2016
smiley

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Supnaija(m): 4:04am On Sep 21, 2016
bokohaman:
You don't expect Nollywood to advertise their movies the way either Hollywood or Bollywood does. Different countries with different marketing strategies and what appeals to Nigerians does not appeal to Americans. Lifestyle and culture differs and moreover, environmental factor plays a very vital role. We must not always imitate the Americans. We need to create a niche for ourselves and do things in a unique way. IMO, I think Nigerians loves aggressive marketing.

Lol. Aggressive marketing? So in other words una no dey hear word in a quiet tone grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by edudguy(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2016
There was a movie I watched. The movie was set before the colonialism era and in the movie two communities were going to war against each other so the warrior asked the King to bless them after the king said they will be successful, the king said in Jesus name.....Remember there was no christainity then o....the warriors were all wearing charms.....That was the day I lost hope in nollywood

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by midform(m): 5:53am On Sep 21, 2016
confy22:
Lol! How can you notice no 2 (rainbow
sign/tape counter) without seeing the television screen?
d counter used to make a sound ..pon, pon, pon......
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Ibro2005: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2016
RAINBOW SCREEN Nollywood movie wont start except you see that rainbow colour screen with time countdown from ten....nine...eight...with tim, tim, tim, BOOOM!!!

How can this be among the list without seeing the screen
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Rozaystunna(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
ifyemex:
When will nollywood be like Hollywood??

The mysteries are reserved for only the creator of the heavens and the earth.
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2016
benueguy:
My brother, matured Nollywood don dey oooo.
Watch Mr. & Mrs, Last Flight to Abuja, Phone Swap, Knocking on Heaven's door, Blood and Oil etc and thank me later.

True talk....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by nuwell(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!

Eveywhere is quiet and calm. You know didn't hear any sound from TV but as You are sleeping deeply, snoring......Suddenly...in your dreams, you hear ..GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!! Congratulations, someone grabbed home a copy....hahaha

grin grin grin

This description sha grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen by davss02(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
EpicMaurice:
this is all i got.
Manage abeg cheesy
Thanks dude...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record / "SHUGA" Season 3 / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.