Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,943 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

deleted - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104007 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by aasimiyu1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
/Ex6h9c
Re: deleted by gafar: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: deleted by Kingingdave: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
mmm structure has evolved over time, from a ponzi setup in the 80s to its present format. What crashed mmm in zimbabwe is because of ecocash. Imagine mmm nigeria processing payments using quickteller only, I mean money will have to pass through quickteller before onward movement to its destination and then one day quickteller issues a disclaimer probably because of pressure from the authorities what do you think will happen to mmm nigeria; collapse. We are fortunate that the present mmm structure in nigeria is a far better model, in this case there is no third party. Money is moved in a peer to peer manner. I dont have to give any soul money for onward movement to another soul. Am telling you if mmm nigeria can move past this wave of media attack, membership will hit 3 million by december. And the good news is that despite all this mmm is waxing stronger infact I registered quite a number of people today. Nigerians are tired and are ready to take any risk for their future happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by kinswhite(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Just bought my laptop yesterday frm the profit i made frm mmm, next will be land.
keep on shouting scam

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Eberex(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Just received my first payment from MMM. I wonder why people will not mind their own business if they dont know how to take risk
Re: deleted by erajude: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
I DONT THING PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE HEADACHE FOR ANOTHER PERSONS HEADACHE. FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LOOSE THEIR MONEY, LET THEM GO AHEAD. LET IT NOT BE YOUR BUSINESS
Re: deleted by Richheart: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
MMM IS VERY ALIVE IN ZIMBABWE

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FMMM-Nigeria-Team-Million&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFJwuhR6mx0i5b7jjwoO5p0w4fqIw
Re: deleted by Richheart: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2016
MMM IS VERY ALIVE IN ZIMBABWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7E31bQ73s
Re: deleted by Richheart: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2016
MMM ZIMBABWE ONLY DID A RESTRUCTURING OF THEIR SYSTEM>>>> READ VIA THE LINK BELOW

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbabsol.com.ng%2Fremodel-of-mmm-zimbabwe-does-not-mean-collapse%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF78qEJfXJhEMO-tPF8G3RCBBqhqg
Re: deleted by GloShare(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".

If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.

and to think that you are unempoyed? why dont you allow me show you?
Re: deleted by charlsecy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=nafresh post=49522478]CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal./quote]You are worried over nothing. And your comment is a lie!
Re: deleted by Mmadu111: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=charlsecy post=49754571][/quote]what really makes it illegal?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
L
Re: deleted by kasson(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Too many people too many bad bele.

In your very eyes MMM is flying higher while all anti MMM are going down down.

I rest my case.
Re: deleted by montono: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stop
Re: deleted by montono: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: deleted by Cation(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
EXPERIENCE OF MY DOWN LINE THIS MORNING

Got a shocker at the bank today!
Went with one of my downline to make payment at the bank today. When I told my guy we would need to scan the teller, then the cashier asked if we are making payment for MMM donation, I was initially reluctant to affirm or deny. Then I received a shocker when the guy told me all of their staff at the branch are into MMM even there boss is an active participant. He even told me he PH 200k some days ago and he got 250k last week. Then my eye clear! I then ask what about the warning by CBN and SEC then he said many of the CBN staff are active participant and even some SEC official that he knows who are active participant of MMM.
Then I know that CBN and SEC are just making empty noise!

Long live MMM..Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

*Copied from Topview
jmax22:
Good day Mavrodians.
If anyone tells u MMM has collapsed in SA and Zimbabwe.
Don't argue with them. No story. Just give dem these links to see whether MMM is alive or not.

SA: http://rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

ZIMBABWE: http://ea-/testimonials/

NIG: http:///testimonials
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2016
uyicos:
Durchmann:
Benefits of MMM to Nigerian Society.
(1) MMM has created room for more Data Plan purchase. Glo. MTN. Etisalat. Airtel.

(2) MMM has also created an avenue for Banks to make more money. The transfer we the MMM members do with our mobile banking and also direct payment in bank. We are been charged #105 as the case maybe. For each transfer. So you see that banks are benefiting.

(3) MMM members buy things in the market very often. The market woman are able to sale their food stuff. Even Fast Food, Restaurant are booming all because of MMM.

(4) MMM has also educated the society and its member through Seminars. Let people know that one most not suffer so much to get paid. Creating avenue for people to learn computer, To be able to P.H and G.H.

(5) MMM has Crown it all by giving back to the same society that Benefits from it. Example are Charity organization are been set up. Orphanage home visitation. Taking care of Burnt Victims. Just to mentioned but few.

(6) MMM has been able to engage the minds of young and the unemployed, and has given them courage to withstand this harsh period of recession.

(7) For the civil servants' in this period of delayed salaries payment, MMM system has sustained them and has never delayed payment nor owed.

(cool for Nigerian students of Tertiary institutions MMM has been able to provide them feeding money, pocket money, money for book,school materials and even tuition etc. Thereby helping them to have better college life.

(9) MMM has been able to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class individuals of the Nigerian society by creating an avenue for everyone to meet basic needs.

(10) reduction of cyber crimes. MMM has motivated Nigerian citizens that instead of defrauding pple online to make money that they should Rather PH and GH and that way no one is hurt.

(11) MMM has further enhance fairness, care and national unity. In the spirit if PH and GH we do not choose ourselves who to help but the system does
Movement of cash without an actual service adds nothing to the GDP. It is this movement of cash that the government is weary of, it can make the economy look very active and yet nothing is happening.
That's what we, auditors, check during this recession period. Companies who about to make a huge loss because of an impairment of an asset, Just transfer a balance from one bank to another and classify it as other income. That's what mmm is doing moving money round with no service or Value added.
Talk to those Zimbabwe guys that Lost their money, they'd tell you more. Just an opinion, MMM is not an investment, it is a scheme.

3 Likes

Re: deleted by tayooluwole: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Cation:
EXPERIENCE OF MY DOWN LINE THIS MORNING

Got a shocker at the bank today!
Went with one of my downline to make payment at the bank today. When I told my guy we would need to scan the teller, then the cashier asked if we are making payment for MMM donation, I was initially reluctant to affirm or deny. Then I received a shocker when the guy told me all of their staff at the branch are into MMM even there boss is an active participant. He even told me he PH 200k some days ago and he got 250k last week. Then my eye clear! I then ask what about the warning by CBN and SEC then he said many of the CBN staff are active participant and even some SEC official that he knows who are active participant of MMM.
Then I know that CBN and SEC are just making empty noise!

Long live MMM..Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

*Copied from Topview

Hardly u will see any banker way no they do am. I swear dis mmm of a thing sweet die. I was initially one of those mischievous individual that was condemning d scheme but now i put the thing for head pass gala and even pass those people way start earlier. I love mmm

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Anybody who listens to anti-mmm preachers and makes judgement based on thatn is not fit to be called an adult. MMM is not by force but by choice. After all guys who play bets and lost have severally been warned in the past but would that stop them from not trying their luck, perhaps it might be their lucky day. Would you tell a man that has not been paid salaries for months and have mouth to feed not take hard decisions even if such decision are termed scam. When you have been pushed to the wall and you have no where to go thats when you will know that life is hard. Most people shouting mmm is scam still collect money from their parents or are in good employemts and dont know what is to be in lack means. We all have choices, some chose to do runs, some chose yahoo yahoo, some chose forex, some chose stocks, some chose real estate, some chose informal trading, some chose haulage, some chose real estate while some chose mmm. It would not be fair on mavorians to pick them out and wish for their downfall, after all they are only less than a million out of 180 million nigerians . So what is the problem here, did they steal your money or did they sleep with your wife. We have several issues in our country that needs attention and someone will leave that and concern himself on how his neighbour is trying to survive. Is it not foolishness. Am not supporting mmm neither am I against it but we should allow mavorians to be aferall they have the rights to donate to each other as enshrined in our constitution
Re: deleted by afanide: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Advocates.....
Re: deleted by Bamidele539: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.