Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

deleted - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104297 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by moski5(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
ajokebelle:
Why are u now taking it personal?

these bankers want people to leave their monies in d bank. they're keeping at it cos people are buying' into MMM

1 Like

Re: deleted by xest(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".
If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.
why will they ban it? Give me a reason why they should ban were a benefitting from in this hard times. It seems u r an enemy of progress. Why wil they collect license from CBN ? MMMruns a dedecentralized platform. So its in called for to tell them to register wit sec or cbn
Re: deleted by xest(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
joe4real12:
MMM is not "like 419", IT IS 419. Whoever wants to waste his money should invest in it.
have u heard anyone that have lost his money in MMM?

3 Likes

Re: deleted by xest(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
snoopdg:
It's amazing how some folks are crying foul over another ones choice and descion to spend their money on particular item.

All involved in MMM know what they are into, it's pros and cons, no forcefull participation stop trying to school them. None of you is a risk or burden bearer.

I don't want to go technical here and cite references, but MMM is sorting little bills for participants which the government or anyone won't bear for them.

Please which of the ones participating in MMM do you feed?
Which of them is a security risk and threat to the nation?

What alternative is provided by the complainants and town criers-SEC, CBN etc?

Some guys chooses to spend their money on prostitutes, gambling and others, that's how they want to spend it stop chasing them around.

Skye Bank almost collapsed few weeks ago, where are the big, glowing and audacious banks of yesterday in Nigeria? These criers were relaxed and watching as they crashed,officials looted depositors funds, none was punished for any wrong doing, in fact they are in positions of power today.

Call MMM and participants anything, nothing lasts forever.
good one bro. Thumbs up
Re: deleted by xest(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sec and CBN are all crying because they are not making any gain from it. Let's assume they r involved, that 30% a participant has they will cut it to 10/15% for there gain. As for me I have made a lot of gain from mmm. My friend just acquired 4 plots of land thanks to mmm. MMM is empowering a lot of people n haters will b here wailing.
Re: deleted by Mrrpatozky: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Make una leave them Na.. . MEANWHILE

Registration still open and would soon close

Practical design and construction training course on inverters, ups, charge controllers and transformers for three months. Referral bonus included and free class for the first month out the the whole three months.

WhatsApp 08166233413
Re: deleted by ogawisdom(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
fem311:
Hey friends listen to me. I visited a bank with plan to save some cash for 3 month and the bank was ready to offer me 3% interest, which means if I save 50k for 3 month I would be paid an interest of 9k, Total = 59k. What have you to say to this? Is this not a scam from our banks?

Then, if I should find an individual or a corporate body that would offer me 30% interest monthly and they are trustworthy, don't you feel I would be obliged to go for that?

So what are we saying, some people are really making money through MMM, then why discouraging people?

I have so far make move learning more about MMM and I have found it interesting.

U r even wrong in ur calculation

3% per annum of 50k in 3 months gets u a profit if 375 naira.

4 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ponzi scheme does not have to have central account. It is any business whose payment is not based on any business but collecting money from one mugu to pay the last maga.

It is the height of moral corruption that people tell themselves lies and hope that that will find another idiot to carry the last lap and lose their money.

My challenge still stands. Give us the address of your MMM and see whether EFCC will not raid it within one week.

Copy and past e the account number and see whether it will not be closed for money laundering.

charlicool:
Pls mmm weather ponzi scheme or not pays a lot of individuals, no body as been scammed for close to one the program commenced in Nigeria. but to correct you is not a ponzi scheme that always have one central account. and scam ple. I m living very large in Nigeria with my fat bank acc and a piece of land which I just acquired last week is because of Mmm. Please if you want to know more watsapp me 07031298721

2 Likes

Re: deleted by ahmtech93(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
who dis op EPP? Mmm is worldwide, who efcc EPP? op go and close diz thread now
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
nafresh:
Ponzi scheme does not have to have central account. It is any business whose payment is not based on any business but collecting money from one mugu to pay the last maga.

It is the height of moral corruption that people tell themselves lies and hope that that will find another idiot to carry the last lap and lose their money.

My challenge still stands. Give us the address of your MMM and see whether EFCC will not raid it within one week.

Copy and past e the account number and see whether it will not be closed for money laundering.

You are wasting your sweat on these gullible Nigerians. They will never hear. I don talk tire. I never knew 95% of my facebook friends were irrational and gullible until I posted my opinion on MMM. They will continue to donate and donate until they get scammed.

4 Likes

Re: deleted by Zedoo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
snoopdg:
It's amazing how some folks are crying foul over another ones choice and descion to spend their money on particular item.

All involved in MMM know what they are into, it's pros and cons, no forcefull participation stop trying to school them. None of you is a risk or burden bearer.

I don't want to go technical here and cite references, but MMM is sorting little bills for participants which the government or anyone won't bear for them.

Please which of the ones participating in MMM do you feed?
Which of them is a security risk and threat to the nation?

What alternative is provided by the complainants and town criers-SEC, CBN etc?

Some guys chooses to spend their money on prostitutes, gambling and others, that's how they want to spend it stop chasing them around.

Skye Bank almost collapsed few weeks ago, where are the big, glowing and audacious banks of yesterday in Nigeria? These criers were relaxed and watching as they crashed,officials looted depositors funds, none was punished for any wrong doing, in fact they are in positions of power today.

Call MMM and participants anything, nothing lasts forever.

Some people have let television and radio provide the blueprint for their lives.... Leave this o.p drinking Panadol for another person's headache..

The government cant tax it That is why they are labelling it all forms of names.....
Re: deleted by Exzeebeat: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
nafresh:

Sir I have some questions for you:
where do banks get the money to keep giving out loans?

What will happen if all depositors stop depositing their money in the banks?

What is the major business banks do?

Do you know what fractional reserve system means, if yes please tell us?

If every depositor suddenly wanted their cash from a particular bank, what happens to that bank?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: deleted by Exzeebeat: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

You are wasting your sweat on these gullible Nigerians. They will never hear. I don talk tire. I never knew 95% of my facebook friends were irrational and gullible until I posted my opinion on MMM. They will continue to donate and donate until they get scammed.

1 Like

Re: deleted by holocron: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

All these goes to confirm that the average african has a low I.Q. lts very sad that it is this way. It is darkness everywhere. "The beautiful ones are not yet born"

3 Likes

Re: deleted by holocron: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Exzeebeat post=49615515][/quote]

You guys are earning profit now. But the ultimate loosers will be the many at the base of the pyramid at the end. Watch and see. Experience is the best teacher.

3 Likes

Re: deleted by Exzeebeat: 5:17am On Sep 25, 2016
holocron:

You guys are earning profit now. But the ultimate loosers will be the many at the base of the pyramid at the end. Watch and see. Experience is the best teacher.

Ok Sir, we haf heard you but I hate to burst your bubble Sir....WE ARE NOT STOPPING...Deal with it already!!!

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Chiefoomii: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thank God for MMM. One of my friend just bought this car for participating in MMM.

If you think MMM is scam, I STILL get paid!

If you thing that MMM is too good to be true, I STILL get paid!

If you JOIN me (US), we BOTH get paid!

If you don't join me, I STILL GET PAID!

You can read this link for more info:

https://www.nairaland.com/3358187/open-letter-sec-written-lawyer

1 Like

Re: deleted by eldino44(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
whats your problem? undecided
are we investing your money?
are you the one to be scammed?
whats your business with how we use our money?
why are you so pained?

go find place sitdon joor. ENEMY OF PROGRESS tongue

1 Like

Re: deleted by amordi: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: deleted by DeLioncourt: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".

If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.

MMM is a Ponzi scheme...and so??

GNLD was a ponzi scheme. who made noise?
Forever Living products... ponzi scheme, nobody talked.

maybe because the powers that be had some influence.
Now, MMM is out of their control, they want to end it.

The one that actually helps people and frees them from the financial slavery that plagues the nation is the one they want to fight.

Bloody bigots!!
Re: deleted by bbemmanuell(m): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2016
I think the writer of this trash was seeking for attention & I think he got one. The writer is full of bitterness and he needs MMM to give him a better life. He is full of hatred and he needs MMM to give him love. He is full of anger & he needs MMM to have peace. I think he needs help. If there is anyone in MMM who knows this person he should assists him financially or in whichever way. It is possible he is related to SEC, FG or EFCC. Instead of talking back we should help him. My opinion

4 Likes

Re: deleted by jmax22(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Good day Mavrodians.
If anyone tells u MMM has collapsed in SA and Zimbabwe.
Don't argue with them. No story. Just give dem these links to see whether MMM is alive or not.

SA: http://rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

ZIMBABWE: http://ea-/testimonials/

NIG: http:///testimonials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.