Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

deleted - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104308 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Richman496(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=faith123456 post=50299704]But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?

MMM should do something about this fake screenshot please because it could make people leave the platform. [/quor

Really?!
Re: deleted by arinzest: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Please is there anyone here that have used MMM United ? I need some first hand information
Re: deleted by emxglas: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Do u want to provide help and receive help from other people?

Are you interested in online earning?

Are you tired of this unfair world?

Are u itching to change your life?

Learn about MMM here!

Join us in this Millionaire Forum where we show you how easy it is to change your life before the end of this year. Click here to join https:///8oG5mpRZop9KfT1AFKuygy
Or call 08054758794, 08096996583

1 Like

Re: deleted by dammybounty: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?

MMM should do something about this fake screenshot please because it could make people leave the platform.

Write to support again with the appropriate subject and it will be settled.
Re: deleted by faith123456(f): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks, it has been rectified. Long live MMM

5 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?

MMM should do something about this fake screenshot please because it could make people leave the platform.
i thought you are okay why not modify this post mmm is just a third party, the main people in mmm is you and me. We either grow it or crash it, it has nothing to do with mmm because it is just a software
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kobicove:
I don't know when it will happen

But I'm very certain of one event...

MMM will eventually crash!!! undecided
are you a participant

1 Like

Re: deleted by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
intbizoil:
are you a participant
No, I'm sensible enough to recognise a scam when I see one grin

1 Like

Re: deleted by youngestland: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
Thanks, it has been rectified. Long live MMM

please can you share how you solved this. Did support help out or the participant finally payed?. So we can learn if it happen to anyone in future. Thanks
Re: deleted by kepstone: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op. U are simply retard in thinking. Get a life. I first iunted 5 figure with MMM. MMM long live MMM, all hAters continue I dey pH dey GH.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:

MMM Nigeria Hits more than 1 Million Participants!

Despite all the bad publicity against MMM Nigeria and warnings from CBN , Nigerians continue registering on MMM Nigerian website daily.

So many Nigerians have benefited from this community which seeks to create a financial fair play among citizens of the world by creating a platform where people can give and get help regularly. MMM Nigeria has contributed immensely in helping to cushion the effects of the current economic recession. NOW YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND and still earn 30% per month on all your Donations.....

#Benefits of MMM to Nigerian Society#.

(1) MMM has created room for more Data Plan purchase. Glo. MTN. Etisalat. Airtel.

(2) MMM has also created an avenue for Banks to make more money. The transfer we the MMM members do with our mobile banking and also direct payment in bank. We are been charged #105 as the case maybe. For each transfer. So you see that banks are benefiting.

(3) MMM members buy things in the market very often. The market woman are able to sell their food stuffs. Even Fast Food, Restaurant are booming all because of MMM.

(4) MMM has also educated the society and its member through Seminars. Let people know that one must not suffer so much to get paid. Creating avenue for people to learn computer, To be able to P.H and G.H.

(5) MMM has Crown it all by giving back to the same society that Benefits from it. Example are Charity organization are been set up. Orphanage home visitation. Taking care of Burnt Victims. Just to mentioned but few.

(6) MMM has been able to engage the minds of young and the unemployed, and has given them courage to withstand this harsh period of recession.

(7) For the civil servants in this period of delayed salaries payment, MMM system has sustained them and has never delayed payment nor owed.

(cool for Nigerian students of Tertiary institutions MMM has been able to provide them feeding money, pocket money, money for book,school materials and even tuition etc. Thereby helping them to have better college life.

(9) MMM has been able to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class individuals of the Nigerian society by creating an avenue for everyone to meet basic needs.

(10) reduction of cyber crimes. MMM has motivated Nigerian citizens that instead of defrauding pple online to make money that they should Rather PH and GH and that way no one is hurt.

(11) MMM has further enhance fairness, care and national unity. In the spirit if PH and GH we do not choose ourselves who to help but the system does that way encourages to help our fellow country men/women.

(12) MMM has helped Nigerians to be conscious, and thereby killed dat spirit of Africa man time. As d system has shown us dat time is of essence. @ PH & GH.

(13)MMM has increased our tithes and donations levels in the our various churches and Mosques.
The list can go on as the benefits are enormous and cannot be over emphasized.

(14)MMM has also increase our various statement of account as a result of inflow and outflow of funds from PH & GH. This can help us for embassy or reference purposes. Therefore SEC and CBN we do not need to fight the system that is helping us in several ways. Is like biting the finger that feeds u. If u haven't benefited directly certainly u know someone that has. MMM has come to stay. MMM Is d change we need, Truly MMM pays.

Together we can change the World.

Join MMM today, Chat me up via 07039421858.

5 Likes

Re: deleted by sodiq961(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2016
arinzest:
Please is there anyone here that have used MMM United ? I need some first hand information
I used it.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Kobicove:

No, I'm sensible enough to recognise a scam when I see one grin
okay only if you know anyone who followed the rules of donation and was scammed in the end then I will believe you
Re: deleted by OwoMILLION: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
If you want to know how u can use 0.01btc to generate 64btc in less than 2wks.Add me on watsapp on 07067821554 with d title"INTERESTED 0.01"or "info"and id give it to u.Its a program that launched 3days ago,so its beta to key in fast before it becomes saturated.Or mail me at adekunleowoseni8@gmail.com for details.
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please house, if you GH, how long can it takes to be matched?
Re: deleted by youngestland: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:
Please house, if you GH, how long can it takes to be matched?

immediately
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
youngestland:

immediately
I GH around 9am today, no match yet, or maybe i should wait like a day or 2 days
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Damysa:
Hello House, Please my account have been blocked since Friday cos i couldnt provide help and I wrote to support that same day. Till now I am still blocked, I have mavro in it that is due now. I am getting worried, should I write them again

Please can anyone help.

Y did u miss the order, u should ve called the person u want to give help to, to pls extend for you. You can write support again and explain y u didnt fulfill the order and wait for respose. I believe it will be sorted out. Promise them u wont fail to pay again.
Re: deleted by youngestland: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

I GH around 9am today, no match yet, or maybe i should wait like a day or 2 days

are you for real? There must be something wrong with your account screenshot your dashboard for me

this cant happen cos there are lots of people waiting for weeks to ph till now no match I personally have more than a 500k waiting to be matched?
Re: deleted by onair: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

Something might be wrong with your account. PH can take up to 3 weeks before you are matched but GH is instantly. You are matched immediately to GH.
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
youngestland:

are you for real? There must be something wrong with your account screenshot your dashboard for me

this cant happen cos there are lots of people waiting for weeks to ph till now no match I personally have more than a 500k waiting to be matched?
This is the screenshot. What shall i do next to rectify the problem?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

you are on moratorium, did you edit anything
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
meanwhile write to support and wait it would be rectified
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
intbizoil:
you are on moratorium, did you edit anything
I edited my account by only writing the full name of the bank (Instead of GTB, i wrote the full name). I did not touch the account number. Can that be enough reason to be on moratorium?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

I edited my account by only writing the full name of the bank (Instead of GTB, i wrote the full name). I did not touch the account number. Can that be enough reason to be on moratorium?
yes any correction whatsoever after adding your bank details initially after registration will lead to temporary suspension of account till investigations are concluded. it takes 14 weeks might be shorter. Please I implore all guiders to be up and doing if not I will write to MMM nigeria to suspend the guider school
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
intbizoil:
yes any correction whatsoever after adding your bank details initially after registration will lead to temporary suspension of account till investigations are concluded. it takes 14 weeks might be shorter. Please I implore all guiders to be up and doing if not I will write to MMM nigeria to suspend the guider school
Taking up to 14 weeks to rectify the issue is very long time, it is not a good way of handling this kind of issue. I have in mind to continue after this, but with this development i am afraid. Thank you for informing me on time
Re: deleted by youngestland: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

Taking up to 14 weeks to rectify the issue is very long time, it is not a good way of handling this kind of issue. I have in mind to continue after this, but with this development i am afraid. Thank you for informing me on time

14 days please dont change anything on your bank details they will think your account has been hacked its for our own good

but I can assure you wont loose your money
Re: deleted by onair: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

Relax, it's 14 days and not 14 weeks. This must not discourage you to continue. Always stick by the rules. If you do, there will be no issues.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
chuksmad:

like i said it might be shorter just write to support and wait
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
onair:

Relax, it's 14 days and not 14 weeks. This must not discourage you to continue. Always stick by the rules. If you do, there will be no issues.
Ok, Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.