Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Do You Wish To Do Before You DIE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Wish To Do Before You DIE (350 Views)

Share Your Experience Related To This Quote "Careful What You Wish For"! / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Wish To Do Before You DIE by balash(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Personally if I can build a home for my Parents And be known as that guy who forgives and forget easily then am okay

Add yours....

Re: What Do You Wish To Do Before You DIE by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
have 2 trillion dollars then sell Nigeria to Biafra.
Re: What Do You Wish To Do Before You DIE by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
To visit the coiling dragon cliff skywalk and do the bungee jumping there with the height of 4,600 ft grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Nigerian Eyitayo / Stanbic Bank Charge Me N195 Via Atm Card Money Withdrawal / Employment Scam - Please Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.