Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics (14470 Views)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
SetrakusRa:
@Kenny4Lyfe How far bro.. How's your progress?

I just hit 4.92 oo.. grin grin grin

am not the kenny......but i am following this thread.

Congraats bro..... we are coming with ours soon, by God's grace.

Let's continue to keep this thread in other for it to serve as a source of encouragement.

thanks....... I just feel REFUELLED AND REFIRED.....

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by SetrakusRa(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2017
kennyjam:

am not the kenny......but i am following this thread.

Congraats bro..... we are coming with ours soon, by God's grace.

Let's continue to keep this thread in other for it to serve as a source of encouragement.

thanks....... I just feel REFUELLED AND REFIRED.....

Yeah bro.. Anticipating yours too.. Thanks
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by oluwatobi01(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:
I rounded up my 100L second semester examinations yesterday. Glory to God.

While I wait for the official release of both my first semester and second semester 100L results, preparations have started in earnest for my 200L first semester courses, especially my departmental courses.

List of my 200L Second Semester Courses

1. EDU 231- Citizenship and Moral Education
2. EDU 241- Curriculum and Instruction
3. TEE 221- Introduction to Science Education
4. GST 222- Peace and Conflict Resolution
5. MTH 211- Mathematical Methods I
6. MTH 223- Set, Logic and Algebra
7. MTH 235- Linear Algebra

A total of seven courses.

Our second semester break will not be up to (maybe bearly) 4 weeks this time. The school admin is rushing us due to a five-month strike that hampered our academic calender last year. So, it is widely believed that by December 2017, the 2015 set of undergraduates will be in first semester 300L.
What this means is that our 200L will run from April to at least November ending. The two semesters in 200L will run for *seven month*! So help me God!

I'm not going to relent in my preparations for 200L first semester. Though I will touch on all this courses but much more on the MTH courses for reasons I will state in my next post.

The goal is in sight, the stage is set, the materials within reach (thanks to pdf materials courtesy google) and the expected outcome certain.

Most of all, I know that: with Christ in me, winning is sure. Amen!

To all those following my updates I say- Thank you!!!

I need advice and opinions from scholars in the house though.
cc @fynestboi, @olawalebabs, @Richiez
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by oluwatobi01(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Kenny4lyfe post=53817863]I rounded up my 100L second semester examinations yesterday. Glory to God.

While I wait for the official release of both my first semester and second semester 100L results, preparations have started in earnest for my 200L first semester courses, especially my departmental courses.

List of my 200L Second Semester Courses

1. EDU 231- Citizenship and Moral Education
2. EDU 241- Curriculum and Instruction
3. TEE 221- Introduction to Science Education
4. GST 222- Peace and Conflict Resolution
5. MTH 211- Mathematical Methods I
6. MTH 223- Set, Logic and Algebra
7. MTH 235- Linear Algebra

A total of seven courses.

Our second semester break will not be up to (maybe bearly) 4 weeks this time. The school admin is rushing us due to a five-month strike that hampered our academic calender last year. So, it is widely believed that by December 2017, the 2015 set of undergraduates will be in first semester 300L.
What this means is that our 200L will run from April to at least November ending. The two semesters in 200L will run for *seven month*! So help me God!

[b]I'm not going to relent in my preparations for 200L first semester. Though I will touch on all this courses but much more on the MTH courses for reasons I will state in my next post.

The goal is in sight, the stage is set, the materials within reach (thanks to pdf materials courtesy google) and the expected outcome certain.

Most of all, I know that: with Christ in me, winning is sure. Amen!

To all those following my updates I say- Thank you!!!

I need advice and opinions from scholars in the house though

At OP,do u skul in AAUA? If yes I wish u best of luck,

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
SetrakusRa:

thanks too........ I felt recharged when i saw ur GP....

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:
@Kenny4Lyfe How far bro.. How's your progress?

I just hit 4.92 oo.. grin grin grin

Congrats bro. We resumed last week Monday. Our results are being compiled as I type. No shaking!!!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=oluwatobi01 post=55054133][/quote]

Nope... not AAUA oh! I'll mention the name of my school at the appropriate time. Thanks for the wishes though. grin
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm sorry for being offline for so long. I'm staging my comeback gradually sha, please bear with moi.
200L first semester has resumed last week our lecture timetable is yet to be released (I sure hope it'll be out by Monday). Our 100L results (first and second semester) are being compiled presently. I'll post it once they're released. I'm ready for an adventurous semester though (my morale is on top notche). I know that with Christ in me, winning is sure and I hope it's same for everyone out there. Thanks @Kennyjam, this thread is indeed a place to get fired up. Y'all stay blessed! grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:
Hello guys,
I'm sorry for being offline for so long. I'm staging my comeback gradually sha, please bear with moi.
200L first semester has resumed last week our lecture timetable is yet to be released (I sure hope it'll be out by Monday). Our 100L results (first and second semester) are being compiled presently. I'll post it once they're released. I'm ready for an adventurous semester though (my morale is on top notche). I know that with Christ in me, winning is sure and I hope it's same for everyone out there. Thanks @Kennyjam, this thread is indeed a place to get fired up. Y'all stay blessed! grin

Thanks to everyone also. Yeah, by His grace it will be achieved.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by chime4u2: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
I want to go for this course ať Imo State university. Please someone should help me list the first year courses.
Thanks
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
chime4u2:
I want to go for this course ať Imo State university. Please someone should help me list the first year courses.
Thanks

Kindly follow the post from the first page. You'll see the list there. Welcome!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
Hello everyone!
As you might have noticed, I had just changed the title of this thread. This is necessary due to the fact that; though I'm it's author, the thread really insn't about me making a first class in Mathematics Education alone but it's about anyone out there who shares the same aspiration. I will encourage everyone to share their success stories with highlight of the huddles and challenges they went through in the course of achieving their aim. God bless you all! wink wink grin

I got a Textbook on Linear Algebra last week. Mehnn... that course is hot!
Mathematical Methods is as undone beans as well.... It is well!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
ok. Although i'm engineering. All good the way it's now. Nice!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
kennyjam:
ok. Although i'm engineering. All good the way it's now. Nice!
I thought of something similar too. I think I should make it just Bsc Mathematics alone. Bless you bro!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:

I thought of something similar too. I think I should make it just Bsc Mathematics alone. Bless you bro!

Okay.... Maths is engineering. It's still Nice.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:
Hello guys,

Hello folks,
Our results for first and second semester has finally been released (3 weeks ago actually), all of my coursemates have seen theirs and most did excellently well. The first batch of result was released on 9th of May (which coincidentially happened to be my birthday). As I type this text right now, I'm yet to see my results because I'm yet to pay my school fees. I did made mention in my earlier posts that my school fee is not a challenge, well... it appeared to be one stubborn challenge that does not want to go away.

I went to my HOD to see if I can just know if I had any cause for concern with any of my courses (the same day) but she yelled me out of her office in the presence of other students (how worse can it be anyway).

The emotional after-effect took it's toll on me for a week, I couldn't summon enough courage to attend any lecture. The temporary set-back turns out to be an opportunity for a bounce-back after I'd read enough of Pastor Chris' Rhapsody of Realities and Pastor Joel Osteen's It's Your Time (faith has it's way of overriding such negative emotions anyway). I bounced back to my better self the next week and I had to lighten my burden- take some trash out.

Two weeks of more lectures and here comes our second semester results. I knew mine will not be on the list so, I didn't bother to check. I only congratulated my coursemates who come through on clear standing (not that I regard myself to have performed lesser anyway). And now comes this week with this void I couldn't seem to fill, haven't thoughtfully considered it, I realise that this void was due to the fact that my fees remain unpaid.

Though my resolve/response is to better my yet-to-be-released-result this semester and the next, yet for a reason I couldn't seem to summon enough courage to attend lectures this week. I am a young man with only God as my backbone but there's a limit to what flesh and blood can endure given the present circumstances. It appears as though I'm loosing my steam but I'll keep fighting still. After all a road without an obstacle leads to nowhere.

Never mind my tone please. I still give myself hope even when there appear to be none in sight. That's just me.

To anyone out there who can help, I have a school fees issue of a substantial amount that needs to be taken care of. If God has placed it in your heart to help me, kindly reach me on 07034372788.

I am willing to share my admission documents with any interested person/group who wants to ascertain the genuineness of my status as an undergraduate of a university.

God bless you as you do so!

Cc @olawalebabs @Fynestboi @Richiez @Seun @lalasticlala @dominique @Gombs @Joagbaje
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2017
This update was made from a borrowed phone and I have to give it back. I'll be back online once another opportunity presents itself. Thanks for your anticipated support. God bless you!
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Good day bro.....

It's well. I hope a handful Nairalander(s) comes to your rescue. Keep fighting the good fight of faith,the reward awaits you.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by thankyouJesus(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2017
baum1:

Good luck with your plan. Just don't go too wide.

Ask those who came close what they would have done if they were to start all over again.

BEd is tough. Take courses from science and then take from education, not easy.

When you achieve your aim, send me an email again. With a first class in math edu, and the help of the Lord, I can place you into a university of your choice. Think Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT. And yes, I mean it.

So, go fight like a lion and achieve your goals.
Can I also do the same thing sir? With pleading and teary eyes.

University of Ibadan, Mathematics (Science). I be small olodo sha.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:

@kenny4lyf and others concerned.

To God be the Glory!!!

I got 4.95 GPA. Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come. It can only get better by God's grace.
Thanks all.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by SetrakusRa(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
kennyjam:

To God be the Glory!!!

I got 4.95 GPA. Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come. It can only get better by God's grace.
Thanks all.

shocked that's really impressive..
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:

shocked that's really impressive..

Abi, I thank God....... thanks.....
You be boss na, we dey follow una trail.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by SetrakusRa(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
kennyjam:

Abi, I thank God....... thanks.....
You be boss na, we dey follow una trail.
lol.. What course BTW?
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:

lol.. What course BTW?

Mech Eng'g Sir
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:

lol.. What course BTW?
what's BTW?
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by SetrakusRa(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
kennyjam:

what's BTW?

By The Way..

kennyjam:

Mech Eng'g Sir

nice.. keep it up bro.
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
ok sir, by God's grace.

You did really Refire us with your Experience you shared, amongst others too who did. thanks Everyone
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2017
kennyjam:
Good day bro.....

It's well. I hope a handful Nairalander(s) comes to your rescue. Keep fighting the good fight of faith,the reward awaits you.

It is well indeed bro! No response yet but I'm hopeful still. To your prayer- Amen!!! wink
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:16am On Jun 22, 2017
kennyjam:

To God be the Glory!!!

Thanks all.

Good one there @kennyjam, you got me jumping mehn! With more effort you can build on this and make it better! It's a good start! grin
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:24am On Jun 22, 2017
I want to say "thanks" to everyone for your support (prayers too). I'm really blessed to have you guys. @kennyjam you're the best. @setrakusra I saw the shares. Thanks! Though no response yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to put this behind me before August. I'm focused still and always winning. No shaking! Thanks again! wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:

Good one there @kennyjam, you got me jumping mehn! With more effort you can build on this and make it better! It's a good start! grin

Abi...I thank God, to Him be all the glory.

Thanks man
Re: For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics by kennyjam: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kenny4lyfe:
I want to say "thanks" to everyone for your support (prayers too). I'm really blessed to have you guys. @kennyjam you're the best. @setrakusra I saw the shares. Thanks! Though no response yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to put this behind me before August. I'm focused still and always winning. No shaking! Thanks again! wink grin grin

The best is coming. Amen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister / Chevron 2018/2019 Scholarship Exam Results Update Thread / Ngige To Senators: We’re Addressing ASUU Strike Holistically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.