Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Do I Buy Domain Name From Godadday Without The Use Of Paypal Or Creditcard? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Buy Domain Name From Godadday Without The Use Of Paypal Or Creditcard? (439 Views)

What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online / Webmasters How Can I Pay For Domain Name Without Paypal Or Credit Card? / SELL - Virtual Bank Account USA ( Verify Paypal Or Cashout) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy Domain Name From Godadday Without The Use Of Paypal Or Creditcard? by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
I want to buy domain name from Godadday without the use of paypal or creditcard? How do I buy it?

I want to go for their discounted coupons type which I think is cheap?

I want to avoid going to first bank of Nigeria to get a paypal account setup. I want to avoid the cost of a creditcard also.

Are there ways I can buy Godadday domain names without the headache of paypal or creditcard?

Can I buy domain name from Godadday with a virtual creditcard ( VCC )?

My preferred choice of payment for domain name is bitcoin and payza which I have their account but godadday do not accept this online payment except paypal and creditcard.
Re: How Do I Buy Domain Name From Godadday Without The Use Of Paypal Or Creditcard? by ujukala: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Try doyenexchange. com. That is their duty.
Re: How Do I Buy Domain Name From Godadday Without The Use Of Paypal Or Creditcard? by wink2015(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2016
ujukala:
Try doyenexchange. com. That is their duty.

Thanks, I will check their website to have a review of their services.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Social Share Button Jumbreak Below Every Post On Your Blog / The Ultimate Guide To Guest Blogging / Windows 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.