Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama (695 Views)

Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama by kolaa007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Man murders his own daughter because he was angry at his baby mama ... and did a video before committing the murder

A man named Tarel Felder killed his own 4-year-old daughter, Amiya Felder because his girlfriend and the girl's mother left him for another man. After shooting his daughter, he killed himself.

Before committing the crime, Tarel posted a video on instagram hinting about his plans to kill his daughter.

In the video, the 26 year old can be seen scolding the girl for running away and later making a vague threat. “I’m through with the thing,” he said. “Ya heard me? I’m through with it.

Re: Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama by Danosky502: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama by kolaa007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Man Murders His Own Daughter Because He Was Angry At His Baby Mama by HomeTutor1(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goodafternoon to you all. You can put your children in my trust for a standard home lesson on mathematics, Physics and further mathematics for primary, secondary and SSCE level in Lagos. My phone number is 07089340542

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Blames Stolen Doughnut On The Men of The House...who ain't home / Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit / Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.