Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,479 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. (2122 Views)

N4million budget for masters abroad / Tuition Free Schools for Masters Abroad / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by bloomyjovie: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Friends, please i need your assistance concerning a cheaper school abroad for masters. i need to know the tuition fee, commencement and accomodation fee etc.
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
k
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2016
there are free tuition schools, there are cheap schools, there are scholarships too if you qualify... What is your field of interest?
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by mkbessman(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Made2Eazie:
there are free tuition schools, there are cheap schools, there are scholarships too if you qualify... What is your field of interest?

I need a tuition free school... I have HND in mechanical engineering.... my next interest is human resources and mgt
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Keji74: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
mkbessman:

I need a tuition free school... I have HND in mechanical engineering.... my next interest is human resources and mgt
All German public institutions are tuition free, and international courses offered in English abound, you might wanna check out Germany

1 Like

Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by mkbessman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Keji74:

All German public institutions are tuition free, and international courses offered in English abound, you might wanna check out Germany

that's exactly on my mind but I don't know how to go about it
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Keji74: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
mkbessman:

that's exactly on my mind but I don't know how to go about it
I'll recommend you join the German thread....."General German Visa Enquiries Part 3".....summer admission starts soon

1 Like

Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2016
mkbessman:

you cant just plug into msc hrm with your engineering backgroud except you do a pgd hrm first,
Germany would be your best shot for now but i doubt if they got pgd hrm.
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by mkbessman(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Made2Eazie:

you cant just plug into msc hrm with your engineering backgroud except you do a pgd hrm first,
Germany would be your best shot for now but i doubt if they got pgd hrm.

I just want to switch to a management course to back up the engineering...
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
mkbessman:

I just want to switch to a management course to back up the engineering...

to be plain with you, just do a certificate on hrm here in Nigeria cos your percentage of getting a free hrm course on msc level abroad with your engineering background is just 1%... not to discourage you but it's just the obvious Truth.
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by mkbessman(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Made2Eazie:

to be plain with you, just do a certificate on hrm here in Nigeria cos your percentage of getting a free hrm course on msc level abroad with your engineering background is just 1%... not to discourage you but it's just the obvious Truth.

thank you so much.. I appreciate your kind response .maybe I rather go for engineering at once

1 Like

Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by d4guy: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Pls Made2Eazie I ave a B. Agric in Agronomy, what are my chances in Germany to go for Msc , and jobs too after the MSC .. Thanks
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
mkbessman:

thank you so much.. I appreciate your kind response .maybe I rather go for engineering at once

better... Germany awaits you! but winter application is closed except summer application
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
d4guy:
Pls Made2Eazie I ave a B. Agric in Agronomy, what are my chances in Germany to go for Msc , and jobs too after the MSC .. Thanks

there are courses for msc in your field and about jobs, it's 70% if you work on it.

BTW... application for winter semester has closed because classes start by October
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by mkbessman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Made2Eazie:

better... Germany awaits you! but winter application is closed except summer application

its okay sir. when is the summer application?
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by d4guy: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Made2Eazie:

there are courses for msc in your field and about jobs, it's 70% if you work on it.

BTW... application for winter semester has closed because classes start by October
Thank you very much , I'll work towards next year. God bless
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by lharmberry(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please I am interested also..
I Have a Bsc Accounting degree 2nd Class Lower. can I fit in for Direct MSc or will I have to go through PGD before the MSc. I wish to study along the same management Line.
Thanks
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
mkbessman:

its okay sir. when is the summer application?
most are open from now till January

1 Like

Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Made2Eazie: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
lharmberry:
Please I am interested also..
I Have a Bsc Accounting degree 2nd Class Lower. can I fit in for Direct MSc or will I have to go through PGD before the MSc. I wish to study along the same management Line.
Thanks
Yes you can..
Re: Please Help With The Most Affordable Schools For Masters Abroad. by Lexusgs430: 1:41am On Sep 26, 2016
bloomyjovie:
Hello Friends, please i need your assistance concerning a cheaper school abroad for masters. i need to know the tuition fee, commencement and accomodation fee etc.

Cheap, Masters & Abroad. Three words that must not mixed together.
The moment you decide to do your Msc abroad, be prepared to spend................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. / Limited Dating Pool In Canada Push My Friend To Make Questionable Decision / How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.