Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man U Was Duped...evidence (PIC) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man U Was Duped...evidence (PIC) (1494 Views)

Blackface Shares Screenshot Of Chats From Tuface Evidence From 2014 / When A Police Man Jokes With Evidence (police) / Jesus Drove A Honda (scripture And Photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man U Was Duped...evidence (PIC) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
man u was duped..... now i get it

Re: Man U Was Duped...evidence (PIC) by ishmorgium(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
oh. I see !!!
Re: Man U Was Duped...evidence (PIC) by metallisc(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
crisdaz:
man u was duped..... now i get it

the business of football these days goes beyond the pitch. everybody is worried about pogba's performance on the pitch, the people that brought him to the team are smiling to the bank on the biz side! grin

(1) (Reply)

Joke of the day - The Origin Of Corruption In Nigeria(picture) / Slap Me If You No Laugh / Check Another Emmanuella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.