Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know (22868 Views)

Is It Possible To Be Depressed And Not Know It / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 10 Amazing Facts Abouts The Human Body You Did Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by dadee007(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
The largest online base for laughter in Africa, laffhub.com, which is Africa's largest comedy hub with a variety of comedy videos and content brings to you "Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know"

Laughing can make you lose calories.10 to 15 minutes of laughing a day can burn up to 40 calories and more laughter, more calorie loss. So, this is good news for anyone who is too lazy to work out.

You probably have heard this before because it's true. Laughter is the best medicine. According to research, Laughter can aid memory, improve the function of blood vessels and increase blood flow, improve immunity, help regulate blood sugar levels, and also improve sleep.

Someone else's laughter can spur you to laugh. When you see someone having a hilarious fit, your brain is wired to respond by laughing too.

Laughing can make relationships last. When you encounter relationship troubles, just find the funny side of it and laugh about it. Research shows that couples that laugh together stay together longer than couples who don't

Having a good sense of humour is genetic and can be inherited from someone's parents.

http://laffhub.com/blog/top-facts-about-laughter-you-did-not-know
[img]http://laffhub.com:8080/i/posts/top-facts-about-laughter-you-did-not-know.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by AppDevt: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
And in this current Economic Anguish and Extreme
Hardship, Laughter will help Lower the blood pressure . High BP has been found to have increased suddenly in young adults in Nigeria .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by omoikea(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't stop laughing....

If you don't know why am laughing and you are laughing you need medicine

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by moscobabs(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
j
I never laugh since last month if not Jenifa Diary wey one if my friends borrowed me wey dey make me laugh since yesterday na so afo b till end of this month.

nobi person wey get money go dey laugh?

abi laugh dey kill hunger?

8 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by OmoIyaMero: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Laughter is the best medicine though it cannot cure hunger angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahaha ;Dhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

3 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's how Buhari deceived us with his laughter before the elections.

12 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Ayento: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Laughter is a good thing
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by petekayo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oya laugh away ur sorrow now.......hĂ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one op.
I LOVE laughing smiley

3 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by OmoIyaMero: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
That's how Buhari deceived us with his laughter before the elections.
Buhari just don hear am... grin
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by cegxie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am laffing already grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by nwachinemelu(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Laughter is the best medicine but laughing without a reason only den u will need a medicine.....Dr Uzo
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Joyfloxy: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who is talking about laughter in this hard economy abeg make una no provoke me pass the one way buhari don do pls.

2 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by sisisioge: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder, I haven't been able to add weight!

2 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
Laughter is the best medicine though it cannot cure hunger angry

I think laughing and drinking water might attempt to cure hunger temporarily. Haven't tried it, just imagined it smiley

6 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by shamack: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
No go laugh when hungry soldier fall for gutter oooo,,,,ur laughter might change to something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by kennyjam: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
the food wey I manage eat, make I laugh make I lose some calories abi. then I go come dey hungry... for this change..... OK I see.... I no fit now abeg..

1 Like

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Larryfest(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God i laugh alot...even in the face of recession and depression just laugh it off..
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by faruz: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na by force to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by faruz: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Dhanidhamy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
okae,Ill laugh and always tell myself happiness is a mood not a destination.
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by ultimate73(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by phetto(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dada29:
Shey u dy mad ni
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Immanueladebol(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Naso

4 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by hayoholla(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls NL mods, you need to tighten your reins on the escalating fraudulent activities on NL. Imagine this stupid and lowlife guy posting this useless message upandan. This is the uptenth time I have seen this useless message this week on NL. Mods really needs to do something about this.

1 Like

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by southernbelle(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
evegran:

I think laughing and drinking water might attempt to cure hunger temporarily. Haven't tried it, just imagined it smiley

Hahahahahaha
Let me now go and drink water.
Will get back to you with the results ok?

1 Like

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Reading Nairaland alone makes me laugh with some idiotic and sensible posts sometime. cheesy grin
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by uzuede4(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
sisisioge:

U no well grin
sisisioge:

U no well
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by uzuede4(f): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
faruz:
Na by force to laugh.
yes na by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obaseki Goes Into Self-isolation, Sends In Samples For Testing / Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep / Bad Habits Our Youths Pick Up From Eating Too Frequently In Cafeterias..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.