Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

NYSC UNIFORMS: The Original, The Fitted And The Unbelievables - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC UNIFORMS: The Original, The Fitted And The Unbelievables (2774 Views)

PHOTOS: Mother & Son Rock NYSC Uniforms As She Passes Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC UNIFORMS: The Original, The Fitted And The Unbelievables by paulstrings(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
We were made to fill in our uniform sizes during the online NYSC registrations. The uniforms included the following:

The Crested Vest, two white shirts and shorts, the khaki ,two pairs of stockings, white canvas, a belt, a cap and a pair of jungle boots.

When we got to camp, we thought we had pre-ordered our kits online. Alas, we were wrong.

The official in charge of distributing the uniforms just dips her hand into a large sack and presented to you anything that comes out Just like a raffle draw. I was dazed.

My clothes were oversized and my canvas was like wearing a “paddle”

“Who wants to exchange? I have size 45…” was the cry of the night, everyone had to find someone to exchange with for his/her perfect size.

Well, during my service year, i saw all kinds of NYSC uniforms, the “baggys”, the slim fits and the S.U types.

Recently, the picture of a female Corps member serving in Ogun state surfaced online and it has gone viral.

She decided to look uniquely different in the NYSC outfit, telling us that ‘Normal is very boring..

Last time I checked, we were supposed to be ambassadors of the Scheme and represent it well. I don’t even know what to say. I will rather keep quiet and listen to your opinions.
#CorperDiary

Re: NYSC UNIFORMS: The Original, The Fitted And The Unbelievables by Blizzy9ja: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Peeps are just tryna be creative... Those stuff are not official

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Does NYSC Mobilize Annually [answer] / Ewoo! See The Oversized Trousers This Female Corper Was Given (photos) / Nysc For Noun Graduates, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.