Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wow! See A Dress You Could Wear In Multiple Ways. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wow! See A Dress You Could Wear In Multiple Ways. (822 Views)

How To Convert A Top Into A Dress / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See A Dress You Could Wear In Multiple Ways. by humourandstyle(f): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ever heard of convertible dresses? If you haven't, you must be wondering what they are. Well, a convertible dress is a dress that can be reformed into at a multitude of styles simply by changing the straps or neckline. Depending on its individual versatility, you could transform the look of your neck, chest, back or waistline.
Imagine having a dress you could style in multiple ways without anyone knowing.How cool is that? hehe.

With the current economic recession where a lot people do not have money to splurge on fashion, convertible dresses are always a good option. Take a look below and let me know your thoughts on convertible dresses. Click on the link for more.
https://humourandstyle./2016/09/20/multi-way-convertible-dresses/

Re: Wow! See A Dress You Could Wear In Multiple Ways. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
I love the gown. My favourite option, is number 4

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Ankara Styles For The Weekend / Nigerian Model, Ibukun Sammy, Rocked A Dress Made Of Newspapers / See Lady That Goes Semi Naked Just For More Likes On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.