Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. (35142 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by HomeOfMe(f): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Figurine.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Elemi1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oyenusi.. I love the movie

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by danielblessing(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yemi My Lover
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Handsomecole(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nneka ( The pretty serpent)
Rattle Snake
And Diamond Ring

As for Nollywood movies since the beginning of the millennium they are all "Rubbish".

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by gentlelyfe(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
welll hmmmm.....*ukwa achinaka*
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by ddjay: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
ogwu ego aka tortoise ft okey bakasi,john inoji,john okarfor

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by gragraboy: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Terror666:
igodo
Go and collect 2 bottles in my name.

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by banmee(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Diamond Ring....and erm maybe Dangerous Twins....these days na yeye movies dem dey do sad

These days? Really? They've always been doing yeye movies. Gone are the days of "thing fall apart" and "co.ck crow at dawn".
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by anibi9674: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
To me dem many. silent night( black arrow), just a night, tears of love, rattlesnake (ahanna) naughty Jeff.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by fippycbk(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
prof800:
For the world to watch?

I would choose "76".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkVPKe5q6IM

I think Nollywood should do more movies like this. I enjoyed October 1.

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by haibe(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Odúdúwa

Amadioha

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Terror666:
igodo
Yeah...igodo is a nice one

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by sholay2011(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thunderbolt (Magun)- Highly underrated, great, simple but heart-rending drama that still showcases our culture and mystic beliefs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
"THINGS FALL APART"... am still watching 'the king in the north'
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by omoagbeke(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
any of these.... friends of mine, the bastard, mysterious, cracked, the will, kids are angry
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by shumuel(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Originalsly:
What if all the TV Stations worldwide have decided to televise a Nollywood movie... and you are to choose the one. Which would you choose?
My choice...B e l o v e d... written and directed by Tchide Chekere.... stars Genevieve Naaji and Emeka Ike. A riveting drama about passing on hate from one generation to the next...... a story that anyone anywhere in the world can relate to especially in today's world.

''Mr & Mrs'' Starring Benjamin and Nkem. At least the devorce rate would reduce grin

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Terror666(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
gragraboy:
Go and collect 2 bottles in my name.

lol.... I don't joke with them bottles bro
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by youngkhid(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
It would be MAMI or OCT 1

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by swagifted(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Worlds apart 1 &2

Kennet okonkwo and Ini Edo

Died wretched too
pls this died wretched, is it the one that starred "tony umez" ?
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by chccho(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Igodo
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by AngelAhnie(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
swagifted:
pls this died wretched, is it the one that starred "tony umez" ?
Yes, its been long but I think he was the rich man that refused to help his uncle when he was sick but buried him in a million naira casket. Interesting movie

3 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Charmin1(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Finding Mercy

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by passionate88: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
The figurine
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Temitoppe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Phone swap

3 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Iseoluwani: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Last flight to abuja
Inale
knocking on heavens door

4 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by agarawu23(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
ewuro kiss

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Iseoluwani: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Last flight to abuja
Inale
knocking on heavens door
Phone swap

And any film involving ODUNLADE ADEKOLA AND ANTAR OLANIYAN

4 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Sirbun: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
This post really make sense, I saw how my fellow country men unite for good .i love you all. This is only uncompromised post ever I read here.. Thank you all for saying some positive things about us as a nation.. Please folks alot of foreigners are keen watching how much we love ourselves through this post. Say no to religion, say no to tribal bigotry, say no to ethnic blasphemy.more love to ur brothers, encourage inter marriage, peace coexistence and be ur brothers keeper

5 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by youngest85(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Boobs 4 sale, produced and directed by cossy orjiakor
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Donchuks023(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Checkmate, cant remember the producer acted mostly by Ghanians
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by simpleseyi: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Koto Orun by Late Alhaji Ajileye or Arelu by Jimoh Aliu Theatre Group
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Babayoutoomuch(f): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
" Enemy of My Soul"
produced and directed by Mike Bamiloye.
Its a must watch for the whole world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction / Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.