Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. (35062 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Spartanville(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will go for "93days"
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Toluwani113: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
youngest85:
Boobs 4 sale, produced and directed by cossy orjiakor
Na who Be this ?

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by SexyRat: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Saworo Ide
Agogo Ewo
Magun (Thunderbolt)
Oleku
Figurine Araromire

cool cool cool

Watched that Araromire. Nice movie

4 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by YonkijiSappo: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
SexyRat:

Watched that Araromire. Nice movie

Indeed. smiley
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by seyiniwa: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Violated

4 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Diamond Ring

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by hitchowoyemi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Jenifa & Ipadabo Jenifa (I & II)
Alani Pamolekun
Obinrin Asiko
Aya mi Owon (Madam Dearest)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by AfroBlue(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
mr. and mrs.

Nse tore that role and story line up. been a fan since 'Reloaded'

couldn't believe when she told character husband joe b. that she was his personal ashawo in the bedroom grin

and she squeezed his fresh juice for morning breakfast and cooked his meat and pounded bro's yams for dinner grin

and begrudgingly let him bring a potential 2nd wife into their matrimonial home. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by twentyk(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
-
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Osuofia in London
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Cchuks27(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Across the Boarder
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oga We Sabi Am
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by ummuhanny(f): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
jenifa's diary ;Djenifa's diary
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by yuzedo: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amaka Igwe's RATTLESNAKE

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by dimssy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Diamond Ring....and erm maybe Dangerous Twins....these days na yeye movies dem dey do sad
I can still vividly remember that movie...scary kinda.. Enjoyed it?
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by braine(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Diamond Ring....and erm maybe Dangerous Twins....these days na yeye movies dem dey do sad

Wow! I remember Diamond Ring movie. I feel so old right now.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by bhankie(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ajé n'iya mi smiley

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by braine(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sakobi the Snake Girl and Mrs & Mrs.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by franscolink(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will go for missing ribs, I love that movie
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Sermwell(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
What of this movie??

ALLEGATION cool

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by DoreJoe(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Police recruit starring Sam loco efe, Mr IBU and co
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Koto Aye.

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ekuru:
Tyrant (Nigeria version)
u are an old man mehn. I never got tired of watching this movie then..
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Shammak(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Eran Iya. Osogbo Written and Directed by Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by adekasunnex(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin superman
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by getbizy: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Surulere
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Abiagirl777(f): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Terror666:
igodo

if I tell you the nightmares that movie gave mW ehn,you won't mention it again.chain igodo did me strong thing

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Fiwasayo(f): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
dimssy:
I can still vividly remember that movie...scary kinda.. Enjoyed it?

Yes i did enjoy it,even though my brother made me watch it with the lights out...and for some days I kept seeing liz benzon with her very white face in my dreams...

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Marlvin(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mr and Mrs Abbas starring Joseph Benjamin n co '
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by odimbannamdi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
prof800:
For the world to watch?

I would choose "76".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkVPKe5q6IM

Please i really need to watch this movie. Do you know where i can get it?
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Ebigreenah(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
IGODO.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by aadvark: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u are an old man mehn. I never got tired of watching this movie then..
if to say na hollywood first act movie with that title, we go dey shout say nollywood copy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? / BBNaija Season 7: Kess Loses His Son / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.