Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) (35722 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Is it just me or does Mark Zuckerberg always likes wearing just a particular shirt? grin
he is color blind and not a fan of fashion...just like me.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by kaen1317: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Everyday Mark Zucker news Mark Zucker news. Did he commit a crime by coming to Nigeria?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Is it just me or does Mark Zuckerberg always likes wearing just a particular shirt? grin

O great. This man is would I say 7th richest man on earth? You way day do swag how much are you worth? This man has gone to several countries "in the same one shirt", how many nations have you been to with all this swag and crap you wonna bring on here.
Stop talking like a child. You way too old for this.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2016
am kinda happy 4 her...

dis andela company of a thing is it a skul for ICT trainees or an company of employment
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Tweakm5971:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#‎

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS .

Guy you no dey taya?

This person is scam!!! do not fall for this...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by steve6: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Go blessing !
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by yodin: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote
author=clevadani post=49539999]Ebowe??
That's a friend's sister.
Happy for her. [/quote]

And ebowe,that's a cousin's sister's friend's sister....lalasticalala
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by joseph1832(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2016
gimakon:

O great. This man is would I say 7th richest man on earth? You way day do swag how much are you worth? This man has gone to several countries "in the same one shirt", how many nations have you been to with all this swag and crap you wonna bring on here.
Stop talking like a child. You way too old for this.
Do yourself a favour and shut up!.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nickymezor(f): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Hw nice
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Hello Joseph 1832,

Mark Zuckerberg, Barack Obama, Matilda Kahl, Steve Jobs, A. Einstein and many other great minds love(d) to limit the number of clothes they wear. There are many reasons to this. But for the most part, it is in order to totally clear the mind of what is useless, superficial and dedicate all the brain's power to decision making. In one word: insight.

You may learn more about that here or there

Greetings.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
buh the price of that shirt can pay ur house bill for 4yr
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by joseph1832(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Joseph 1832,

Mark Zuckerberg, Barack Obama, Matilda Kahl, Steve Jobs, A. Einstein and many other great minds love(d) to limit the number of clothes they wear. There are many reasons to this. But for the most part, it is in order to totally clear the mind of what is useless, superficial and dedicate all the brain's power to decision making. In one word: insight.

You may learn more about that here or there

Greetings.
Hello back, the statement you quoted was meant to be a joke. I believe you say this emoticon grin ?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Davidbanky(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Uniben I rep ...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Do yourself a favour of shut up!.

Favour of shut up grin
See your English sef, no need talking back. Na mumu I day follow talk grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Hello back, the statement you quoted was meant to be a joke. I believe you say this emoticon grin ?
I saw the emoticon, but I thought it was a genuine question though amusing or jokingly asked. My bad. Apologies then.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by davide470(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Ferdyboss,

Come and see Ebowe o

#Unibest grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by joseph1832(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2016
gimakon:

Favour of shut up grin
See your English sef, no need talking back. Na mumu I day follow talk grin

Why talk back when you know you can't simply ignore a typo or better still, you have absolutely nothing to say. Isn't that why your attention was focused on my typo, instead of the message I wanted to pass across?.

Now this is me genuinely telling you to shut tha hell up!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by adami: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Brilliance is evenly distributed but opportunity is not....... no truer words have been said.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by LordScent(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2016
midolian:
That's one thing about great people. Remember merlin? lipsrsealed

Jokes apart now...Even though he didn't come with many wears cos he knew he won't be going back with tham, All the pictures you must have seen him with this top he must have taken in a day.

on the contrary, he has a full wardrobe of same nike vest and hoodie. When he was asked why?....He simplu replied "he doesnt have to worry about what to wear"

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Kaysalas(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2016
midolian:
That's one thing about great people. Remember merlin? lipsrsealed

Jokes apart now...Even though he didn't come with many wears cos he knew he won't be going back with tham, All the pictures you must have seen him with this top he must have taken in a day.
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
una nor go kill person with laff
grin grin grin wink wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Ferdyboss: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2016
davide470:
Ferdyboss,

Come and see Ebowe o

#Unibest grin

I see her, quite laudable . Not surprised tho, babe was a scholar back then. Awaiting Oseme Odigie's exploit too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by yak(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
AOGAOG:
HEAVEN FIRST

if heaven first, u got no business coming to earth at all. it might be rephrased to HEAVEN AT LAST as my friends in Chosen alwz say.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
You can only give somebody as much credit as you give yourself.

Bitterleafsoup! Smart woman. I know this comment would only have come from you. Kedu?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by mamawin(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
daclint:
What about mark nsukabag ?
My brothers from across the niger, una dey try oo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Great news! I do believe the Nigerians are very intelligent and it's just a matter of time and more development, in technology Nigeria can go better than South Korea, many very intelligent people in Nigeria
Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
How Nigerian dailies report news:
"Mark is a boy. A boy is named Mark. A male child goes by the name Mark. Mark is not female. Mark is a masculine child"
...and so on and forth, paraphrasing the same piece of news in many variations possible to fill up at least one physical page.

I am impressed. For one of the few times a female was mentioned without boobs and ass proclamations. The world needs more like her.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:59am On Sep 25, 2016
kneehighbootz:

Bitterleafsoup! Smart woman. I know this comment would only have come from you. Kedu?
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.