Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) (13537 Views)

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by lola024(f): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2016
The vagina is a muscular and tubular part of the female genital tract, which in humans extends from the vulva to the cervix. The outer vaginal opening may be partly covered by a membrane called the hymen. At the deep end, the cervix (neck of the uterus) bulges into the vagina. The vagina allows for sexual intercourse and childbirth, and channels menstrual flow, which occurs periodically as part of the menstrual cycle.

More is known about the vagina in humans than in other animals. Its location and structure varies among species, and may vary in size within the same species. Unlike mammalian males, who usually have the external urethral opening as the only opening for urination and reproduction, mammalian females usually have the urethral opening for urination and the vaginal opening for the genital tract. The vaginal opening is much larger than the nearby urethral opening, and both are protected by the labia in humans. In amphibians, birds, reptiles and monotremes, the cloaca is the single external opening for the gastrointestinal tract and the urinary and reproductive tracts.

The male penis is pretty much un-complicated. It only has a couple of functions, and all you need to know about it can be detected in one glance. The vagina, however, is quite the mystery; a complicated, multifaceted tool that still manages to confuse the fellas.

You are probably already aware that your vagina is seriously awesome. Not only does this amazing body part bring about intense pleasure and pain, it can even give us another tiny human being. In short, it’s pretty awe-inspiring.

for the 5 awesome facts......la click la read lolz
http://www.moral24.com/5-awesome-things-you-should-know-about-your-vagina/

Honorable Mentions
12 Men Reveal Exactly What Made Them Masturbate Most Recently

http://www.moral24.com/12-men-reveal-exactly-what-made-them-masturbate-most-recently/

50 Facts About Menstruation (You will treat her like a queen after reading this)
http://www.moral24.com/50-facts-about-menstruation/

Still Very Hot
How Deep Is the Average Vagina?
http://www.moral24.com/deep-average-vagina/

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by Neimar: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2016
I prefer to hit it from the back:doggy style or nufin more grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by iykekelvins(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2016
This early more reen

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by youngberry001(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Oboy nah hole be dat shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
blawd of gawd. dix is really a hole!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by philGeo(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Bad boys are coming soon.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by metallisc(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
blawd of gawd. dix is really a hole!

nwanyi greenlife! na so your own be? talk true now o, make i for know my plan! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

nwanyi greenlife! na so your own be? talk true now o, make i for know my plan! grin grin grin grin
You hv bin hustling for my mention but I will reply u now! how does my size affect u?

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by Alexbrain(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by metallisc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
You hv bin hustling for my mention but I will reply u now! how does my size affect u?

ease up girl, life is not that serious. Always forming important and over-serious... that's how you people miss good opportunities because you can't take life for what it is.
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by Tochex101(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
How can you say guys keep off and expect guys not to rush in....... grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by Thebrightest(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
lola024:
The vagina is a muscular and tubular part of the female genital tract, which in humans extends from the vulva to the cervix. The outer vaginal opening may be partly covered by a membrane called the hymen. At the deep end, the cervix (neck of the uterus) bulges into the vagina. The vagina allows for sexual intercourse and childbirth, and channels menstrual flow, which occurs periodically as part of the menstrual cycle.

More is known about the vagina in humans than in other animals. Its location and structure varies among species, and may vary in size within the same species. Unlike mammalian males, who usually have the external urethral opening as the only opening for urination and reproduction, mammalian females usually have the urethral opening for urination and the vaginal opening for the genital tract. The vaginal opening is much larger than the nearby urethral opening, and both are protected by the labia in humans. In amphibians, birds, reptiles and monotremes, the cloaca is the single external opening for the gastrointestinal tract and the urinary and reproductive tracts.

The male penis is pretty much un-complicated. It only has a couple of functions, and all you need to know about it can be detected in one glance. The vagina, however, is quite the mystery; a complicated, multifaceted tool that still manages to confuse the fellas.

You are probably already aware that your vagina is seriously awesome. Not only does this amazing body part bring about intense pleasure and pain, it can even give us another tiny human being. In short, it’s pretty awe-inspiring.

Honorable Mentions

http://www.moral24.com/12-men-reveal-exactly-what-made-them-masturbate-most-recently/

50 Facts About Menstruation (You will treat her like a queen after reading this)

Still Very Hot
Thanks for this thread. Now i know more about my gf to be vagina.
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

ease up girl, life is not that serious. Always forming important and over-serious... that's how you people miss good opportunities because you can't take life for what it is.
opportunities will come at itz rest tym. not by people who go abt asking for sizes. Dont want opportunity from someone who need a lot more from you. so plz am sorry but swerve one side. (your always forming important and over serious really got me grin grin grin cheesy) bye!
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by metallisc(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
opportunities will come at itz rest tym. not by people who go abt asking for sizes. Dont want opportunity from someone who need a lot more from you. so plz am sorry but swerve one side. (your always forming important and over serious really got me grin grin grin cheesy) bye!

oya try and stop forming! ( i know say you fine, so you fit dey form small tongue ) life is only as difficult as you make it! grin grin grin grin

my intentions are pure... maybe some other time and another dimension then!
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by mondei(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2016
der are 8000 nerves endins in d CLITORIS dis is wy d area is considered to b d most sensitive n suckable part of a woman erogenous zone wey tins de happen steady, if u tink am lyin ask LOla024.LOL
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by mondei(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by bi0nics: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
What's with lola024 and vagina?? undecided
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
metallisc:

oya try and stop forming! ( i know say you fine, so you fit dey form small tongue ) life is only as difficult as you make it! grin grin grin grin

my intentions are pure... maybe some other time and another dimension then!
lol abi? like dix dimension u re switching too? I no form for anybody abeg.
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by fox26: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2016
ugliest part of the human bad. woo . a hole. monster mouth
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by metallisc(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
lol abi? like dix dimension u re switching too? I no form for anybody abeg.

so now, can we discuss freely like two sensible adults? cool
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by benqo01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
should i comment
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by Jadoskii(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
I ccc.....

Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by raquel97: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
youngberry001:
Oboy nah hole be dat shocked
Where you came through undecided
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by McStoic(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
lola024:

Honorable Mentions

Still Very Hot

Thanks for the info
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by billyG(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Guys are stake holders why tell them to back off?
Re: 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) by Boondocxs(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
I laugh at all this broke frustrated men shouting hole up and down
It from that same “hole” you were birth
Your mothers and sisters probably have “holes” that are as large or even larger than that
And it’s this same “hole” all you men are dying to enter day in day out
Stupid frustrated men
Shiooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(1) (Reply)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.