Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy (3313 Views)

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2016
I'm calling on all 15B Stream2 to be Resolute this time and do not allow their Rights to be ignored. You have all evidence of contracts with NYSC that you are to pass out on 6th of October,2016.
Do not compel yourself to unnecessary frustration of extension of service, is this their own #ChangeBeginsWithMe ? Stream2 stands by the POP date 6th October, nothing more, nothing less!
They are not trying to be disobedient but are also in the fight against Corruption.
Stream2, not only you would protest or file a suit against FG(NYSC) for misconduct if not reversed but we have a way that the FG will be subjected to the Pleas of Youths.
These are Twitter Handles you ought to tweet about your complaints on this issue.
@MBuhari
@AsoRock
@NGRPresident
@BukolaSaraki
@NGRSenate
@GarShehu
@nassnigeria
@SpeakerDogara
Please, tag your tweets @nysc_ng. For
instance.
Tweet: @MBuhari, we are saying NO to stream2 POP set by @nysc_ng
Please, you should tweet as much to those Twitters above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by collinswhite: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016
lols. continue theorizing and deceiving yourself. better wake up to the reality on time and continue work with your ppa
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Kasich(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2016
collinswhite:
lols. continue theorizing and deceiving yourself. better wake up to the reality on time and continue work with your ppa

He he he he he
You wicked sha, this kind early morning u just kill guyman hope
Issorait
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by bossteeh(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2016
You beta accept it now b4 it's late and enjoy the rest of your service year. nothing can b done about it. dats d change we voted for. so let's accept it.
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
I'm not serving, just having pity on Corpers who are being frustrated.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by jorion(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2016
my friend, just accept your fate cos you're going nowhere
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
collinswhite:

if you can't be positive they don't discourage people over what is glaring as injustice, breach of agreement and abuse of rights

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by collinswhite: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
NatureBoy91:
I'm not serving, just having pity on Corpers who are being frustrated.
if you are not serving, dn allow we serving to enjoy the service year then. don't stress yourself next time writing long texts all in the name of protest for wetin wey no concern you. if u want to write to the DG collect his email address and email him directly not on nairaland. abeg
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olaztek(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Am not against the extension of the pop date but they must also give us our 3 weeks termination leave.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2016
collinswhite:

if you are not serving, dn allow we serving to enjoy the service year then. don't stress yourself next time writing long texts all in the name of protest for wetin wey no concern you. if u want to write to the DG collect his email address and email him directly not on nairaland. abeg

if you want to enjoy the service year you can personally call the DG for extension perhaps you might be greatly rewarded. my ppa had already done an official sent forth for all batch b corpers, our id cards expires 6th of October, moreover November 2015 to November 2016 is 13 months which exceeds a year.... and remember we don't get equal benefits from our ppa... please I cant be a party to and support an insensitive NYSC scheme failing to comply with the constituted 12 calendar plan.... I can only conclude they are incompetent.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, I crave your support and please make this issue a matter of concern. Anything we tolerate remains if nothing is done about it. this is why we should not keep quiet about the planned postponement of the batch B stream 2 corp members passing out.

First: all ID cards expires on 6th OCTOBER 2016 and claiming that you are a corp member with the security agencies and especially present security challenges of the nation.

Secondly: so many of these corpers have made plans to move forward with their lives; some of which might include search for employment opportunities (eg: they wouldn’t have an opportunity to apply for employment slated to close before Nov 4th, eg: FIRS closes Oct 10th, Federal Civil Service recruitment was out Sept 19th and would last 6 weeks ), furtherance of education,...etc. the postponement will therefore irreparably damage a lot of things

Thirdly: These corpers we all batch B and have been treated as such since, proposing a different passing out date for stream 1 and stream 2 batch B is not only discriminatory but also unfairly prejudicial.

More over the scheme constitutionally can only keeps corp member for 12 months, NOVEMBER to NOVEMBER is 13 months and will not include the official 3 weeks terminal leave, which isn’t constitutional.

I therefore crave the indulgence of the general public, federal government agencies, non-governmental organizations, the house of senate and the presidency, to please, use their good offices and therefore intervene in this situation

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by collinswhite: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2016
olujuwonj:

if you want to enjoy the service year you can personally call the DG for extension perhaps you might be greatly rewarded. my ppa had already done an official sent forth for all batch b corpers, our id cards expires 6th of October, moreover November 2015 to November 2016 is 13 months which exceeds a year.... and remember we don't get equal benefits from our ppa... please I cant be a party to and support an insensitive NYSC scheme failing to comply with the constituted 12 calendar plan.... I can only conclude they are incompetent.
my brother u started service November 25th. so. chill. na 11months u serve not 13 months. stream 1 entered October ending and are leaving 1st week of October. same applies to una wey b stream 2.so y shouting?
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by collinswhite: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2016
olujuwonj:
Fellow Nigerians, I crave your support and please make this issue a matter of concern. Anything we tolerate remains if nothing is done about it. this is why we should not keep quiet about the planned postponement of the batch B stream 2 corp members passing out.

First: all ID cards expires on 6th OCTOBER 2016 and claiming that you are a corp member with the security agencies and especially present security challenges of the nation.

Secondly: so many of these corpers have made plans to move forward with their lives; some of which might include search for employment opportunities (eg: they wouldn’t have an opportunity to apply for employment slated to close before Nov 4th, eg: FIRS closes Oct 10th, Federal Civil Service recruitment was out Sept 19th and would last 6 weeks ), furtherance of education,...etc. the postponement will therefore irreparably damage a lot of things

Thirdly: These corpers we all batch B and have been treated as such since, proposing a different passing out date for stream 1 and stream 2 batch B is not only discriminatory but also unfairly prejudicial.

More over the scheme constitutionally can only keeps corp member for 12 months, NOVEMBER to NOVEMBER is 13 months and will not include the official 3 weeks terminal leave, which isn’t constitutional.

I therefore crave the indulgence of the general public, federal government agencies, non-governmental organizations, the house of senate and the presidency, to please, use their good offices and therefore intervene in this situation
my friend. batch A's idcards expired on April 5th but they passed out April 14th. re u d first his idcard is Expiring before pop the answer is NOO. if u are asking for idcard extension. dn. I think u will have a point. as for the others, u re just stressing ur mind. go back to ur ppa joor
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by BibiBasy(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Corper we!!!
My dear senior colleague, I'm a 16A corp member. NYSC ought to be a 12-month thing. please have you calculated the allowance you've received/will receive, if it's up to 12 months?
if 15B-1 entered camp in Oct. & 15B-2 entered camp in Nov., i see no reason why they should have same passing out date.
I entered camp in April 2016, you don't expect stream 2, who entered camp in June to pass out same date us.
please don't allow anger cloud your judgement
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by essy1(f): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
i just thank Papa God sey i finish ma own service on d day wey school bein close.....(as d school follow dey experience buhari change)
na dat their discharge paper i just dey wait 4

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
BibiBasy:
Corper we!!!
My dear senior colleague, I'm a 16A corp member. NYSC ought to be a 12-month thing. please have you calculated the allowance you've received/will receive, if it's up to 12 months?
if 15B-1 entered camp in Oct. & 15B-2 entered camp in Nov., i see no reason why they should have same passing out date.
I entered camp in April 2016, you don't expect stream 2, who entered camp in June to pass out same date us.
please don't allow anger cloud your judgement

My Dear, yours is different. 15B Stream 1 & 2 started their PPAs fully on January, none started before the other. During camping, Stream2 were at home, during Stream2 camping, Stream1 observed break just like the other. Both Streams went for December-break, then resumed fully on January.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by npn001(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
NatureBoy91:

My Dear, yours is different. 15B Stream 1 & 2 started their PPAs fully on January, none started before the other. During camping, Stream2 were at home, during Stream2 camping, Stream1 observed break just like the other. Both Streams went for December-break, then resumed fully on January.

let them know ooo

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
collinswhite:

my brother u started service November 25th. so. chill. na 11months u serve not 13 months. stream 1 entered October ending and are leaving 1st week of October. same applies to una wey b stream 2.so y shouting?

November 25 to October 25 is exactly a year, if it is extended to November, it then exceed a year and therefore 13 months and moreover, it wouldn't include the 3 weeks terminal leave.

So go and do your mathematics very well
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by collinswhite: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
olujuwonj:

November 25 to October 25 is exactly a year, if it is extended to November, it then exceed a year and therefore 13 months and moreover, it wouldn't include the 3 weeks terminal leave.

So go and do your mathematics very well
lols. November 25th -November 4th is just 11months and some days. same with stream 1.october ending to October 4th is also 11months and some days. did dy complain
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by corpersforum(f): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Seriously
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by olujuwonj(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
collinswhite:

lols. November 25th -November 4th is just 11months and some days. same with stream 1.october ending to October 4th is also 11months and some days. did dy complain

yea.... now i get u. buh with FG your name enters the payroll the same day you were appointed irrespective of the DAY of the month, so u start counting from November
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
olujuwonj:

if you can't be positive they don't discourage people over what is glaring as injustice, breach of agreement and abuse of rights
why Will You Embark On Protest When You Are Not On Your Right?
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
olujuwonj:

hey! Did You Go To Sch At All? Where On Earth Will November 2015 To November 2016 Be 13 Months?
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
NatureBoy91:

what Is It Stream 2? The Day You Sworn In In Camp Is The Day Your Service Year Commenced. Were You Sworn In The Same Date With Stream 1?
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
what Is It Stream 2? The Day You Sworn In In Camp Is The Day Your Service Year Commenced. Were You Sworn In The Same Date With Stream 1?
Is this how it has been?; same batch passing out on different dates. For your information, all the documents in our possession reflect Oct. 6th. That means it is unjust 4 them to go against that. Advice: coment only on things you know
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
hey! Did You Go To Sch At All? Where On Earth Will November 2015 To November 2016 Be 13 Months?
You should be asked the same question, so answer undecided
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
QuitNotice:
Is this how it has been?; same batch passing out on different dates. For your information, all the documents in our possession reflect Oct. 6th. That means it is unjust 4 them to go against that. Advice: coment only on things you know
you Have To Obey The Law That Mandated You To Serve For A Year. Also, Batch A 2015 Id Cards Expired 5th April 2016 But They Pass Out 14th April 2016. Nysc Are Within The Law. But If You Are Saying That The Change Of Date Affact Your Plans That Is Accepted. If One Door Closed Another Will Been Opened But We Have To Be Realistic.
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you agree with op, follow me on twitter @tucloz. I tweeted @MBuhari less than an hour ago. Retweet until it gets to the front pages of national dailies. Stream II Corpers are plenty enough to make it tend on twitter. It is not too late; the last fight is always the toughest. Let's not just lie easy and be slaughtered-we are youths: young and vibrant. E'chobe', Come On!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
QuitNotice:
If you agree with op, follow me on twitter @tucloz. I tweeted @MBuhari less than an hour ago. Retweet until it gets to the front pages of national dailies. Stream II Corpers are plenty enough to make it tend on twitter. It is not too late; the last fight is always the toughest. Let's not just lie easy and be slaughtered-we are youths: young and vibrant. E'chobe', Come On!!!
don't Fight A Case You Can Never Win Because Nysc Is Within The Law.
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abdul4trust1:

Ignorance.
Re: An Open Letter To NYSC 2015 Batch B Stream2 On New POP Date- By Natureboy by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
NatureBoy91:

Ignorance.
who Is Now The Real Ignorant? Me Or You That Do Not Know That Service Is For A Period Of 12 Months?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Batch B 2012 Corpers,lets Meet Here!!!! / July Allawee / NYSC STREAM 2 Now 24rd July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.