Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) (38406 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by anaton(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Indiaindia:

UDUAK U ARE A FOOL

You are the bigger .......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by president3h: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
Why the thing come pain you like that ?

No be advice I give
. Special advicer , leave IPOB and face the north, advice ur people on the need for western education, advice dem that religion is not about killing, raping, paedophiling, advice them to stop diverting food meant for idp slefishly displaced by ur northern cohorts, advice them on how to be safe from leprosy, diseases, nail cutting and shoe shining, finally advice the waste to open dia eyes and never allow the likes of tinubu to sell off their tattered destiny no more....just do this for ur people and thank me later !

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by immazion: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
one thing you fulanis and yorubas dont understand is we are more united now than b/4 pls check out this even the anouncement to sit at home was made in various churches on sunday. for main market onitsha the gates will be wide open for you guys to buy and sell for urself. is not like b/4.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Ishiugbo: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
Yeye people

Criminals

Tyrant

Instead of them to go and defend there land in enugu

Invaded by fulaniHERDSman

They are behaving like barbarian
...when last did you take anti-malaria drugs?because this your sickness has really evaded into absolute madness.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by afroxyz: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
When would these my brothers have sense eh? Jonathan was there for 6 years as president, no single development. The governors are looking the states dry, no single protest. Instead of them to protest against the poverty in the region, they are deflecting attention by sponsoring touts. And by the way, since when did SS states like Akwa-ibom and co, become Biafra? Is Biafra not an Igbo agenda? How people can't see through this smokescreen baffles me. Make una dey protest, when you are ready to develop Igbo land call me. Anu ofia!
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by attackgat: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
ABJ4Real:
But then, evil thrives when the good men pretend not to see it and rise up. One thing that beats my imagination is why the Igbo elders who have the deeper knowledge of non-workability of Biara are looking the other way allowing a few disgruntled and misguided youths with jaundiced ideologies to be leading them by the nose.

The same elders have watched as Nigeria could not work for 102 years since Lord Lugard created it. The same elders watched as 3 million souls were snuffed out in the name of "one Nigeria".

Now imagine you were an elder who witnessed all this, would you really be dancing the tune of 'one Nigeria' at this point in time?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Ugosample(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project

Yea right.
But ALL Nigerians must be treated with respect in the country, and tribalism thrown away.
simple.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Ugosample(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

God bless you. I dont know there problem and how it concern them. Why not leave them alone to form their country instead of preaching rubbish unity that never exist. Thank you bro

unity that never existed shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Simeonnwabeks: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ugosample:

unity that never existed shocked

Thank you Prof.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
What Nigeria really needs is a president with the charismatic flair of Obama, to unify the country, with his words and actions, unfortunately we have a mumu as President.
From his words and actions, he has opened old wounds, and the country is overheating for it.

Anyway, thank God 2019 is not too far...
We will do the needful by then.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
[s]
olaife80:

Honestly these guys are more problem than peace to yorubaland.
They said they are tierd of Nigeria, marriage is not by force for God sake, they want to live and rule themselves d way they like. Why is it headache for you people, afterall the caused man Lugard doesn't unite us by force.
No amount of patches you can patch Nigeria, it's a one time bomb that will explode soon. The handwriting is on wall!

[/s]

IPOB yoot grin
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by attackgat: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
afroxyz:
And by the way, since when did SS states like Akwa-ibom and co, become Biafra?

You need to read up on history, all those places were part of Biafra even back in 1967 when it was declared.

Is Biafra not an Igbo agenda?

Biafra was never an Igbo agenda. The last president of Biafra was an Ibibio man. The man who suggested the name "Biafra" was an Ijaw man. The 2 most powerful people after Ojukwu in the first Biafran Republic were not Igbos. The Chief secretary of the Biafran Government was an Annang man.

How people can't see through this smokescreen baffles me. Make una dey protest, when you are ready to develop Igbo land call me. Anu ofia!

Biafra is not about development, it is about freedom. After you get your freedom, then you can develop your self. You can't develop your self when your destiny is controlled in a foreign land called Abuja. Freedom is far more important than development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Adebowale89(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Princewill1:
USELESS AFONJA!

Dont u know that what they are pursuing (Biafra) will also stop fulani herdsmen.

Because there is no way fulani herdsmen will be allowed entry into Biafraland not to talk of allowing them to kill people.

on these ur last two sentences, i'm with you. I against any killing of human for no reason whatsoever. But Ipob should suscribe to a diplomatic processes. It might attract the UN maybe not now but in the nearest future. Their protest and threat right from time, its like an entertainment in d sight of FG. Tell all igbo senators, to denounce Nigeria first, tell all igbo footballers, to decline Nigeria Nationality, so that they can start afresh. All igbo in diaspora, tell them to come bck home and decline Nigeria nationality. Do this and watch if the UN wont intervene but anything except from this tips. Is nothing bt an entertainment to me...
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Skipuru(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
victorvezx:
We all know 95% of Ipob youths are jobless. So if they stay at home, it won't be felt
Yeah we are jobless but not to compared to Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by donvicky2007: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
nwasinachi:
Inukwa? this is no longer a laughing matter,and i need to go shopping at main mkt that same friday.

You will be shamed as all market,public and private schools,businesses are observing the sit at home protest.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by nwasinachi(f): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
donvicky2007:

You will be shamed as all market,public and private schools,businesses are observing the sit at home protest.
Are u ok at all? isi odi kwa gi nwa? did i say anything against the protest? biko gbara ogi gi nua.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by bashydemy1: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

so also will we count your family's corpses

Not at all cos my Family does not go against the law of the country and also not rebellious to Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by aarressa: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Olodo village ipob illiterates... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by SlayerSupreme: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
back2sender:

No mind those ediots, children of hate.
Dem think sey naa dem dey too smart.
Any ibo man shop when i see open tomorrow , i swear to eledumare i go loot the shop dry.
Go make dem break your head. Capital MUMU.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by chuka5000(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
Why the thing come pain you like that ?

No be advice I give

da"allah u don't have sense
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
dadabashua1:
brother this is a completely different scenario... first of all what you mentioned is true
..but they have visa, work or business permit which every one must have passed through those nations requirements for them to do what ever they are doing, now bussines is different from residence not all are into business I said their whole life have been their.. you can't be in a foreign nation without required papers hence you become an illegal immigrant which you must be deported.. even our footballers playing in foreign nation MUST have a work permit and proper documentation first... the numbers of igbos which have settled and live their whole life in SW far out numbered those involved in business...remember the famous Ghana must go history..? some are government workers don't forget that also, which means they will lose the job, hence their source of lively hood so, what measures are the biafrans taking towards such issues?

Yes but wat u should undetstand is If a referendum is conducted today and it favours biafra...they wont go immediatly. and all biafra immigrants and diasporas would be granted a particular period of time to fix all this papper and work permit issues u presented.....the white pple who introduced referendum are not fools.. all these were put into consideration before refferendum bill was passed and approved.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
bashydemy1:

Not at all cos my Family does not go against the law of the country and also not rebellious to Nigeria.

Wishing others harm is already a crime and so your portion will be twice what your perceived enemy got...watch and wait!!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kanyekels:

Nwanne m, ikwuru nke oma. Obu nna gi muru gi. Ka Chukwu n'edu gi n'uzo ije.

Isee!...
Daalu nwannem ugwu ije akpola gi o.
Ya gaziere gi oo.
Chineke ga enye anyi biafra
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
kenny987:

Is it d governors that set d cut off marks for federal unity schools? Or d state govt should also establish n fund federal presence n projects?

****Comparing yourself to cattle rearers who are usually coerced into getting education.why wont the cut off mark be low when they literaaly pay these people to get educated.
I am tired of asking what GEJ did for you ****. No uprising during his regime, why now?
Did you know that your senate reps removed key projects in the budget out of spite?
. You are not ready yet. Until there's no single Igbo soul in other parts of the country, circus clowns have nothing on y'all.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by gemini35(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project
, rubbish,sense of inclusion my foot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:

lol. Do u still remember the Ghana must go incident in the 1980s? The government deported thousands of Ghanaians back to their country. The government has the right to deport people,? And the is nothing u nor U.N can do about it. U will be deported in ur millions back to the landlocked south east
Its not everyone dat is a child like u.
We grow everyday.... im above ur reasoning level.
I discuss with only matured minds.
Go and read the guy i quoted and read ur own u will see d difference....
I was just readin d comments without postin until i saw dat guy's post.
So go and look for ur level to beef witn

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Uchexxy(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project
And you wonder why they are agitating for a country of their own. who else seeks for a sense of inclusion in Nigeria? To think they even declared no Victor, no vanquished. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2016
aarressa:
Olodo village ipob illiterates... grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody illiterates. If Britons had stayed at home for a day, fasting and praying without calling for a referendum, they wouldn't have gained their freedom.
Jokers.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by babestella: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:

See this Igbo troll, lol. Dey deceive urself with ur fake moniker. Yimu. Nigeria remain one, and there is nothing the flat-heads can do about it. Flat-heads are going down soon

Shut up mango head, who the hell are you, you must be more foooolish and deranged than a camel, people like you are not difficult to spot, your life must really be dependent on the Igbos, siiilllly Agbogbon tout like you. It's better you use your meager 10MB to chat your sikira the amala seller you are using it on Igbo matter. mumu hyena.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 1:04am On Sep 23, 2016
HARDBOI:

Yes but wat u should undetstand is If a referendum is conducted today and it favours biafra...they wont go immediatly. and all biafra immigrants and diasporas would be granted a particular period of time to fix all this papper and work permit issues u presented.....the white pple who introduced referendum are not fools.. all these were put into consideration before refferendum bill was passed and approved.
the question is provision for those that will eventually move back... let's face it.. biafra cant be declared today an expect the whole millions living in the SW to remain there... it's not realistic brother.. at least like 80 percent will eventually leaves.. the Nigerian government might decide not to grant them visa and permit but give them a time period to return back to biafra that's where my question lies... what efforts are the biafras making to accomondate them... remember more 80percent of south Sudanese were living and doing business in Sudan were ask to return to south Sudan after it.. because there no way the huge numbers of igbos residing in the SW for instance will all be allowed to remain after biafra they automatically becomes foreigners,and for those working in government you have not still pointed out to me how they be integrated after losing their means of lively hood
referendum is mainly to decide weda to say or not.. after which a time frame will be given for them to prepare to go back to there new nation, and granting permit and visa is up to the Nigerian government and let's face it both you and I knows if that happens the Nigerian government will not grant them permit or visa except for some few.. because it won't make any sense after declaring and getting biafra then the Nigerian government will grant them permit and visa to remain.. it won't happen... so for the huge millions who must have to return what provisions are being made for them to start there lives all over?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos) / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.