Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place (405 Views)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place / How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place by pastormellanby: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
halitosis is a recognized problem in dental practice.bad breath is breath that has an unpleasant odor. It's also known as halitosis. This odor can occur from time to time, or it can be long lasting, depending on the cause. Millions of bacteria live in the mouth, particularly on the back of the tongue. In many people, they are the primary causes of bad breath. The mouth's warm, moist conditions are ideal for the growth of these bacteria. Most bad breath is caused by something in the mouth. In addition, bad breath can be caused by the following:Poor dental hygiene, infections in the mouth, respiratory tract infection and external source. To prevent you from further embarrassment from your friends, colleagues and most importantly female friends the solution is here.Bee propolis mouth clean Oral spray, bad breath treatment of oral ulcer pharyngitis halitosis treatment, breath fresheners 30ml.Treatment of oral cavity ulcer, pharyngitis, breath of sores ,bacteriostatic effect and so on, the inhibition of bad breath.Usage: spray under 2-3 at a time. Do you want a solution to your problem.
For more information contact 07039693928@5000 (pay on delivery)

Re: How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place by paschal47(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2016
sorry I didn't bother to read it but I know smellymouth won't like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Dollar Increase Prevented Me From Going To Check-up In India / HIV Cure Might Have Been Found! / My Angel 's POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.