Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? (1193 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? by LloydDobbler: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Hey there, I'm new to this forum. I'm going to be attending Pastor Benny Hinn's religious event in Lagos at the end of this October -- the one he'll be holding with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. I'm landing the day before the event, and I'll be spending the night on Victoria Island. So, I was wondering if anyone else was attending the event, and if I could possibly get a ride to the arena.

Or, if not, maybe someone could tell me what is the best, and especially safest way to get from Victoria Island to the LoveWorld Arena in downtown Lagos. I'm putting a high priority on it being a safe journey, as this will be my first time in Nigeria, and I don't really know the ins and outs of the country!

Love and peace!
Lloyd
Re: Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? by nwakaibe(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2016
use Uber taxi. The Venue, Loveworld Convocation Arena is in Ikeja.
Re: Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? by donnie(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Umm first of all, for enquiries, it is much safer to contact the church directly through any of their websites or phone lines.
christembassy.org

It'l be best for you to take a taxi can from Vivtoria Island to the venue at LCA Billingsway, Ikeja.

If you'll be attending the MIRACLE, HEALING AND IMPARTATION SERVICE with Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn, you are expected to use the below link for your compulsory registration. Registration is free.

Kindly note that you are expected to use your KINGSCHAT NUMBER for the registration. Meaning that you must have signed up on the KingsChat mobile app.

Any other number aside your KINGSCHAT NUMBER won't be accepted.

http://christembassy.org/mhis/registration.php
Re: Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? by LloydDobbler: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Donnie and Nwakaibe, thanks very much for the info! I will go to the official Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Benny Hinn site in order to register; many, many thanks.

Can anyone inform me how to sign up for the KingsChat app, as I hadn't heard of it before?

Love and peace,
Lloyd

donnie:
Umm first of all, for enquiries, it is much safer to contact the church directly through any of their websites or phone lines.
christembassy.org
It'l be best for you to take a taxi can from Vivtoria Island to the venue at LCA Billingsway, Ikeja.
If you'll be attending the MIRACLE, HEALING AND IMPARTATION SERVICE with Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn, you are expected to use the below link for your compulsory registration. Registration is free.
Kindly note that you are expected to use your KINGSCHAT NUMBER for the registration. Meaning that you must have signed up on the KingsChat mobile app.
Any other number aside your KINGSCHAT NUMBER won't be accepted.
http://christembassy.org/mhis/registration.php
Re: Is Anyone Going To The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome/pastor Benny Hinn Event? by donnie(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
LloydDobbler:
Donnie and Nwakaibe, thanks very much for the info! I will go to the official Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Benny Hinn site in order to register; many, many thanks.

Can anyone inform me how to sign up for the KingsChat app, as I hadn't heard of it before?

Love and peace,
Lloyd

Fiirst, download KingsChat app from Apple or Google play store.
Then you can register by visiting: http://christembassy.org/mhis/registration.php

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(16/10/2016) / Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim / Who Are The Gideons International, And What Do They Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.