Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) (996 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by fingard02k(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
The mother accuses her daughter of embarrassing her by posting her twerking video on social media.

The girl cried as her mother beat her all over her body with belt.

The mother is heard calling her daughter a B*tch all while hitting her with the belt. She then says turn the F*ck around while hitting her back with the belt.

You can hear the mother say turn around before I break your F**ken Back. The girl is heard saying you don’t have to worry about me anymore all while the mother is calling her a B*tch and continues hitting her.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdBcsUn1bU

SEE MORE PHOTOS http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-this-mum-did-to-her-daughter-for-twerking-online-video-pic/

cc lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation

Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by fingard02k(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2016

Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by speedyconnect3: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
kids are way too precocious these days
Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by soberdrunk(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
angry Child Abuse! From the type of words she is using, it is obvious the apple did not fall far from the tree.......... angry angry
Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Their wahala.
Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by fingard02k(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by agesron(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Good for both of them, wahala won ni ye.
Re: See What This Mum Did To Her Daughter For Twerking Online (video + Pic) by jackie3B(f): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2016
watin concern me?

(1) (Reply)

Inheritance VS Hardwork / D / Am I Depressed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.