Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
may ur days elongate, cyanader. but biko is this personal attakamus or wahen shall it bekome. for onward unity this is pythagoras of ilya imobraska. i am that i am that same babban that was transgbanweed tinapoint tinaturnaad, even kpakpa liberated from a brutal animalia yo a wogged babane, by that same chef AB imobraska, Otigba himself. that is to say scorpion du 20th of imobraska. so please and pleases jam munwa notiam or konfussional konference shal be ur keske. walk and neva to stumble. i have dangerously deposited.
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2009
Pythagoras,dayz metalfiriki.menawolus an agbalannaze,wobed entity ilya manpowa.jam dis nombamus so we kan enwekwa sum nmenclarities in a gayagaya awayla 08060775134.landed witout regrets.
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
cyanider, bikokwa, i'll try ginwa via ur ekwenti that is to vibrate ur nokia come moronto or even this evelyn, ie nitel in konnektion. this is also my nokia numbamus 08030941984. try my nokia, and may ur days be long. to all i am karid emulate, onward unity in diversity for further, heelala. bikokwa no okpe hasjam my nokia for onward megrimoo for romeo and juliet in konnektion. bikokwa all okpekesis should try and jam my nombamus for onward romeo and julliet in konnektion
Re: Kegites by tunboy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
that your number wer no dey go abi, better go find better nokia
Re: Kegites by iz2much: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2009
i duuf
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2009
If on weeping?congratulate ur moda,down below n ur self.Any am karid shuld b med in free-mandela 2 water munwa bikokwa.Pythagoras u ar ur self.
Re: Kegites by domiller: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2009
This is d voice of onumatopia may our dayz be longitude iam vibratin from illa de calabach any iam karid from d illa may we all warg and neva be like obasanjo how want to nyokopus what he can not nyokodat.
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
tunboy, may ur days. bikokwa try my nokia at nitel in konnehtion. that is to say, anya abali and virate to munwa that u are karid. at any atima tee ocassion oh, perion pee, location l and even placement pee, try munwa nd u are jah. walk minus stunble
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2009
bikokwa, cyanida you are very jah. i adolph badbada and remain in bende local government for ginwa. metafiriki may nur days. the goddamus are ndimmuo, and they are also wisdom. in that same spirit of unity in diversity, i vibrate aluta continua, and say walk and neva to stumble. at any atimatee. ocassionoh, junctionjay, locationel, placementpeee, aujhordui comprihon, you jam any okpe be it in ur compound or simple interest, that okpe shall answer nkwere local government for onward surunyuu to aluta and continua. walk bembestically my father, xyz of ilya du uniport. LSF CYANIDA you are
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2009
Ewoo muooo!! Pytagoras la son,dayz zamfara n farasee.Cuz it was gbozad in d suprme buk of bukosis.dat iz 2 say.Eph 6:1-3.Sons aply Reuben via fadayez n mamarazies,dat ur dayz may b lng in dis planet wee.Pytagoras u ar d son of ur fada n u remen.I tik a milion golden falangies 4 ginwa 2 walk n stmbl on top of ola,okpeke.walk son.
Re: Kegites by degood: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
D gods re naturally gbeski. Arl am karied can nwenkwa dat unity in diversity is still wogbed. I remenet only babbane dat pregnant a revrend sister without applying chukwuemeka tapolin. Tri me wit d keske of umuifediche i confuse u badabada. Semistus to say nkuo gi nsi.
Re: Kegites by mrcampus: 1:27am On Aug 14, 2009
We need sponsor to establish kegites club in NYC. all iam karid unity in diversity. i raise my golden finger and vibrate to all youaness awowowtiwo, ananatina turukukuturukuku weela weela fila fila lika dis likedat any attempt for komrade ekwensu to jama our frequency the gods will go on sket and blouse. i remain meoaness AB kelvo via ilia du bishop that is to say ABA (ABRAKA) made on that one cho day d atima tee i cannot decode place place p ilia dubisho occassion o moment m. may you all i am karid work and never stumble any attempt to stumble we shall stumble on top of okpekesis. to god who made me and you i have fired.

AB KELVO
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2009
Wen shal it bkm 2 vuslepaa?Al am jaa walketh badamustikaly.
Re: Kegites by tunboy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
i hail thee. phythagoras, i go telewire you on ur nokia, soonest,
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
fadaiyee, you are very karid, cyanider i adolph badabada and remain in bende local government. all i am karid try my backassle for onward ewuu
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
tunboy, try my ekwenti for onward u90 in diversity. is it gbozaad in that holy book of bookosis that wherever entities are made in fulani empire, the goddamus are made in presential.nassarawally, entities are made in fullani empire come mid night call, munawulus, cyanider and other entities are made in conference call. so try my 080 for conference call. and walk to infinity

1 Like

Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
mr campus, an ilya in NYC is carried. because when eledumare triance creation mentino. he vibrayted and said go ye into the world and multiply. but in the same spirit of u90 in diversity, irrakamus at alhaja, are solidly behind ginwannes. try world chef and vibrate this jara to him. the goddamus are still wisdom. walk to infinity
Re: Kegites by parasite(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
Diz iz AB cowriscriber of ilya du lake that is imo state university in perentezis. D gods may ur dayz b so much made in metaplastic. Creation of ilya du yankee is so much made in wat i cannot decode. Only brutal comoradoes who are only made in poison cannot decode d jolification in holywater. I thank my mamarado 4 nt aborting my pregnancy wen i ws in her tafawa balewa so dat i can b alive to jolificate at diz atima T. Nwannemous walk and neva stumble 4 the mother land shal give u road safety in ur quest to conqure the world world of animale and make them humans like wole soyinka and other XYZ chiefo's. I have vibrated.
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2009
Menawolus awinkanka awila,statistics 2 vibr8 dat 2 opundential an ilya via NYC wil rmen kpoknatik.4 it waz gbozad in d bukru of buko6 evn kwaa kwaa wen 2 or 3 karids ar med in maman gadafy an ilya iz 4mulatd,theoritikaly av landed.Pyton imobraska walk ba.faya mua ur onome via yahoo.
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
fathayee, you are yourself i remain adolphus wabara, in bende local government. at this atima tee upward uchemus ooh, placement pee, i d only i remain i and i d i after all atete atata by way of mutation with irakamus at alhaja, it was gbozaad that an ilya in NYC as mrcampus vibr8ed is jah. even in the missipi of H2O, an ilya can still aluta continua. because that holy book of bookosis, chapter eke vs nkwo aware and said, where two or three umummadu, are made in fuylani empire, the ngoddamus are ndi mmuo, an ilya is gbozzad. so bikokwa, u fired also that it is jah, walk minus stumble. this is my kmail address: shadowdarock@yahoo.com try me via that ehuu and u are jah. but an ilya like ilya dunairaland is still jah. try and myirimyiri to all other comrades and even irakamus at alhaja, if it is jah for ilya du nairaland to be gbozaad. cowscriber, you are yourself, is it karid, to gbozaa, ilya du nairaland
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2009
mena wulos awala, this still remains the voice of i, not i, dat i, but i, cos i, remains i prince okene who was blessimatua by cheif dada gbenga of ilya du vhf, unda dat bruta day d which i cannot decode againa, in the world council of chiefises, okpekesis, pharosis and comurado in general, dat i an agama lizard to be made a karible entity, i still fire to jama the jara which decodes that keggite is a mayu jara. any baba hat want to water my fire to feel free to jama my frquency, but if decode to be a very brutal comorado may he suffer from hekpe cramus HIV.

all i am karid to feel free to interact mua via 08071810661 or philibross4realluv@yahoo.com

dayzzzzzzzz be longa
Re: Kegites by tutus(m): 1:50am On Aug 26, 2009
mina wulus amina awilo, this can only be transgbanwed by the cariability of entities.the gods can never wear blouse out of skirt.cos they are wise, xyz.nomenclature:tutus llya du imobraska, walk and stumble not.
@PYTHAGORAS,
I cannot see mysef. when shall it begun that an entity lika u can be made in imobraska. fire me according and I water you miliky . Am that am that rusted antiquity from the cobwed via ilya imobraska.
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
tutu, bikokwa u are jammin my frequency. when shall it become that i vibrate that munawulus is an entity via imobraska, and ginwa vibrate that i am notia. for onward identification, bikokwa, try munwa via my 08030941984 semisis to say my nokia. bikokwa this is personal atakamus, it is not komradic dat a babane that vibrate that you are xyz entity imobraska will jam munwa via this place pee. bikokwa imobraska ma mma, omara munagi, so try and walk for cashew emparenthesis to aluta kontinua, kponkpnki mentino. you are yourself, walk and neva stumble
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
Kpoo kpoo,dat iz kariability,oda 2 by 2 matrix jamina of pytagorax vs tutu of sem ilya of akwukworization.woged u remen pytagorax la son.by dat sem powasis chikwasad upon ma coco,jam any son n u ar jaa comradikaly.idi karid son n jide nke iji. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2009
Kpoo kpoo,dat iz kariability,oda 2 by 2 matrix jamina of pytagorax vs tutu of sem ilya of akwukworization.woged u remen pytagorax la son.by dat sem powasis chikwasad upon ma coco,jam any son n u ar jaa comradikaly.idi karid son n jide nke iji. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2009
dayzz be long pythagoras,

walk bembestically and stumble, may u wata my coconut, so that my karability shal be lika ua, dat is to say your karabilty is hypa woged, dayyzz

philibross of ilya du VHF
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2009
plzz all i am carried to please copy the email address of each other to interact through the net, as i am alway online, so that karability sha remain kboski, and woged, that is any comorado that sha try to jama our frquency come day dee moronto sha suffer fom irakamus elephantiaisis, for mua, i konnect via philibross4realluv@yahoo.com,

ILYA DU VERY HIGH FREQUENCY V.H.F

I DUFF THE HOUSE, YUOU ARE ALL KARIDDD

THE GODS

1 Like

Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2009
philpbros, try ur email adrress munwa ve shina ginwa ur keske. fatheryee, that is to say cyanida, that babne is jammin my frequency. when shall it become that a babane from my ilya will jam my frequency. it is so much of an agwa ojo. walk and neva stumble my wogged fatheryee
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2009
tutu for onward u90 in diversity, try and answer ur name in a gayagaya way. by the ways of sonditization via this same placepee. who are wa in a gayagaya way, eee eee eee eee eee in a gayagaya way, mbo bo that is to say mbo bo , that is to say mbo bo, introduction mbo bo aluta kontinua from that place pee or don,t jam this place pee againa. walk to infinity, may ur days ogologo. if u are thik u can aluta kontinua by the wages of songitization. it is t.o.k. to songitize. so try identification in a gaya gaya way for entitities to minaj and timpae. so if u are thik aluta kontinua this jara
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pythagorax la son Dayz metafiriki,DAt is to say mbo mbo dat is 2 say mbo mbo I am I am AB Cyanide,Ilya man powa,tinatunad mbo mbo on dat sem day d atyma titi occasional ohoo jara jay jay cyanider cisi wen munwanes was tinatunad not d keskula of jukwaa ma chief b, I have landed n neva 2 stumble 4 animales not photocopy ma onome dayz blong Pythagorax.
Re: Kegites by PYTHAGORAS(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
cyanider, you are so much thick. but dat ajujuwa was not for ginwa. that is to vibrate it was for tutus. the babane that claim to rotate from ilya imobraska. but that same buuk of bukosis gbozaad that chef amarala nde ya. lets all whork and neva jam kataklisim. to god eledumare i have seriously deposited. igbim!
Re: Kegites by tutus(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
fingers & karibility!! ewu akpukpa nti!! i will rotate guaness abaka to yankari. see danger and apply condon. joke na joke, joke na my girl friend name, carability is not akara its in the chromosomes please and pleases let no good for nothing comrado okpaka temt the gods anota for the gods are wise. that is the jara j at thius atimer.xyz5 feather 2 infinity, ilya du imobraska.
@PYTHAGORAS May u drink but never stumble if you ever stumle, may it be on the succulent part of an opeke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.