Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (9710 Views)

Photo Of Girl Licking Her Kitty Cat Goes Viral(+18) / I Played With her Kitty Kat (graphic Picture) 18+ / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by bloomstar: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Yea... I gave it to her so hot that she was marveld.. Tattoed ma name on her Kitty with date
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Synzu(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Looks like craw-craw has taken over that pusssy. gringrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by bloomstar: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

Lolz.. Bad guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by ajasbaba(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2016
see as the punana sef dey soo dirty and irritating.

many more name go still appear.

check in some few days nah another name you go see there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Hahahhahahahahahaahah! grin

Tat happened last June, why now she decided to ink ur name in her not so clean punaney? undecided

Tell her to try Brazilian wax joor...

2 Likes

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Synzu(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2016
bloomstar:

Lolz.. Bad guy.
Boss! cool

Flex the chlamydia joor.. Nothing do you wink

1 Like

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
nyamah!pls put graphic pix

1 Like

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by bloomstar: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:
see as the punana sef dey soo dirty and irritating.

many more name go still appear.

check in some few days nah another name you go see there.
You must be a IndecentStar to satify her daht much to get your name dere bro. 4hours hot sex no be moi moi
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by bloomstar: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tat happened last June, why now she decided to ink ur name in her not so clean punaney? undecided

Cos thugs like me hit it good
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Liar today's date is 21st of September
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by NOC1(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Oga jisi ikeooooo welldone.
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by agesron(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Imagine this rubbish? I think the girl is mad or high on weed.
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by nnachukz(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Don't rejoice rather pray. Your destiny may have been fixed there for life, she can't be that dumb for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by dharay99: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
embarassed
Taaah, sexuality section plz,
this is far more than romance....

1 Like

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Boyooosa(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Are you this is not all those S*X DOLLY this one go tatoo come dey form hero here
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by demzylahot(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2016
craw craw ti take over :'
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2016
I can see something fishy there
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by metallisc(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

that's a horrible looking trap, damnit! anybody that falls for that trap is a gonna! grin grin
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Jamesmatic(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Disgusting!!
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by tee59(f): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2016
D picture is disgusting lik d op.

1 Like

Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Smh
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by jackie3B(f): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
No no no...WTF is dis?....is dis sumtin sum1 should b proud of? odikwa egwu
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Kam23: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2016
I trust your day is going OK. I just want to say thank you for all the likes, the shares and votes. The Etisalat photography competition is still ongoing, it's four days remaining, help me get into the shortlist of 50. In case you haven't voted please click the links, and if you cannot vote or don't have the time, please share,
Or simply borrow me your facebook id and password for 3mins( no kidding)

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/work

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/laughter

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/meditate
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
bloomstar:

Cos thugs like me hit it good

Huh shocked ur a thug? angry

Ur pishure can even tell tat u cud hardly break a plate...nawa for u...thatz not urz joor.. Ur name is not Tonio but Ukwu.
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by HMZi: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Damn!!! Signed to the pvs.sy,u hit IT right..
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
L-O-L . . . OBO Baddest!! cheesy cheesy
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by HMZi: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

reading ur comment and imagining urs...hope e legit pass this 1?
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Mimidiva(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:
grin grin serious one, that pusssy aint cool atall, garnished hair would have been more pleasant to the eyes grin
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Synzu(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mimidiva:

grin grin serious one, that pusssy aint cool atall, garnished hair would have been more pleasant to the eyes grin

Funny enough, most naija chics have an exact replica of that girl's pusssy.
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Mimidiva(f): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

Funny enough, most naija chics have an exact replica of that girl's pusssy.
sure grin
Re: After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
HMZi:
reading ur comment and imagining urs...hope e legit pass this 1?

grin hahhaahha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.