Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV (1157 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by PDimokoKORKUS: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Nigeria's first lady Aisha Buahri and her daughters Zahra and Halima were pictured with what looks like phones...
Well, it might not be phones
though.

Who knows what device they are using and what they are using it for on Live TV

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Wailers are liable to die young.
Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by INTROVERT(f): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Photokiosk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by TippyTop(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Each of them on the phone to their respective bank managers, CHANGE begins with poor Nigerians not Buhari family.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by Dcomrade(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by attackgat: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Looks more like translation devices.
Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by nototribalist: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Nigeria is finish, E remain make we crown the Fulanis kings and queens of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by Bujumbura(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2016
The Change APC scammed them with.

Aisha couldn't speak out about the plight of Chibok girls nor these poor souls without water

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by SirVintageCock: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2016
What exactly are they doing there? I mean the daughters? On whose account...private or public?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by rusep: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Continue Wailing

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by ojietu: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV by Edroom: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Photoshop things...

(1) (Reply)

Yes Dele Momodu Declares That Buhari' S Government Has Failed / Photos Of President Buhari With German Chancellor Angela Merkel In Berlin / J. Goodluck Planning To Run For President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.