Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (16295 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Droipad 10 Pro II Product Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Marvell23(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2016
It's no doubt the build up to the grand unveiling of the Tecno Phantom 6 and 6 plus has been generating lot of anticipation, especially with the choice of Launching the two devices (in Dubai) outside of Africa.

We earlier got a bad news of Tecno official twitter account being hacked but later turned out to be a strategy by the company to call the attention of the public to the announcement of the Beauty and the Beast

The video revealed some of the jaw-breaking specs of the upcoming devices to look forward to, see the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQpZcUNdVFo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by omoalajah(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
The Choice of launching outside Africa is what i cant Phantom!!! TECNO leaving us here and doing "Destination Launching". Really anticipating the phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by missslimzy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
U better understand that International Exposure is the main thing now
omoalajah:
The Choice of launching outside Africa is what i cant Phantom!!! TECNO leaving us here and doing "Destination Launching". Really anticipating the phone.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by datyorubaboy: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Awesome Video. Nice device.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2016
missslimzy:
Hello babe xup
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by tonardo(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Looks like my infinix Hot S

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Freelancer007(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Wow, I love these Tecno Phantom 6 plus specs. Great phone, but very expensive!
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Techpaded(f): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2016
The phone is a beast, but not all might be able to afford it considering its specs.

That's why i wrote comprehensively Amazing Smartphones Below N20,000 in Nigeria. Check it out!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by HtwoOw: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Tecno una no dey gree abi una Don turn iPhone?

Abeg who sabi where I fit collect loyalty point from Tecno

10 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by vikkeee(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Techno still a NO NO for me

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by cutierashy(f): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2016
missslimzy:
hmmm... International exposure abi...no be the local pple wey full here go still buy am pass undecided

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Jacko1(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Ok oh
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by yahmohy27: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm These people just wanna be extorting us all the time ,nxt ll be phantom 8 & 9
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by ritababe(f): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2016
cutierashy:
hmmm... International exposure abi...no be the local pple wey full here go still buy am pass undecided

if na mumu phone na them go come launch am here.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Proffdada: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2016
When you discover that "china" phone is close to the same price with regular top brands undecided

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Icecomrade: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2016

Bad economic times for frivolities
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Phiniter(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Yawns...
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Dandsome: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmm.

These people are coming with a concept for husband and wife.

Meaning the BEAUTY is for the wife while the BEAST is for the husband.

Unto beauty and the beast things
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2016
China fone.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Icecomrade: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Tecno una no dey gree abi una Don turn iPhone?

Abeg who sabi where I fit collect loyalty point from Tecno

Man.

You don try for Tecno jare.
You deserve this Phantom 6 plus for free

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by tafat: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2016
If the L8+ had a lasting battery and now they`re calling this one the BEAST, e mean say e go reach 1 week before the battery go die be that.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by investigator007: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Lets wait to see what the phone has to offer.

With the way the price of dollar is flying higher everyday, how much should we save to get this phone?

Hope say e no go cost reach iPhone7?
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by lilwayneme(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Up your game!!! New phone every month... No way.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by ChiSun27(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2016
This shows that one shouldn't be in a haste to keep up with trendy stuffs.

Just few months back it was all about Iphone 6 and the plus, Phantom 5 hyping and the rest...now who is talking about them?

You guys know what is spinning the table around lately and very soon they will make you migrate to a more higher one and before you know it...the year will come to an end...then you will do a personal cash book and find out that you have used greater part of your income in being trendy with stuffs.

Please, if what you have serves you without developing any unrepairable damage ...just stick with it for years and utilise the money you spent on it fully. Stop using your hard earned money to buy trendy stuffs just because you want to force yourself to belong.

Now look at there latest strategy...they produce one then produce another with a higher price tag by adding plus to it.

Why can't they add the plus to the one without plus?

These are just devilish strategies to make you bankrupt...be wise...you have other needs...and your family needs this 'plus' money.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by wayne4loan: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Looks sleaky , me likey.. @ Op how much is the price?
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by seunny4lif(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2016
Our phone grin grin grin
Techno for life grin grin grin
For Rich grin grin grin

Poor people using iPhones and Samsung grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by KingGeorgey(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2016
THE PHONE IS A BEAST!!!!... 2.1GHZ DECACORE... 21MP camera.. 4GB RAM!!.. Oh LAWD!! kiss..... NA LAPTOP?

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Youngzedd(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2016
This looks like UMI and Elephone video ad. shocked

Nothing special, if you think there's something special, point it out.

#TeamMIUI
#TeamXiaomi

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer https://www.nairaland.com/3008028/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2016
No be by decacore proccesor. Instead of just increasing the number of cores they should use a better chip. I hope they are not puttng the same 1.3ghz MT6753 found in all Tecno and Infinix phones.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2016
This video really piqued my interest.

This is the first time in my life I am replaying a Tecno ad because of how I like it.

The theme music was wow!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Migrate From MTN PULSE To Family And Friend / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) / Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.