Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (16300 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Droipad 10 Pro II Product Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by FellaL: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Tecno una no dey gree abi una Don turn iPhone?

Abeg who sabi where I fit collect loyalty point from Tecno

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com should have something for you o. You na loyal fan
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Alfred234(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2016
I heard this phone will sell for 120k
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Bros
How much is Galaxy S7?
How much is LG G5?

If Tecno starts producing like that, then they will no longer be Tecno.

I understand the need to compare, but let us be fair in our comparison.

The price of S7 is about 4 times the price of a Camon C9....

The price of a G5 is also above the charts.

The one thing Tecno needs to work on is their English arrangement. Sometimes, the kind of English these Chinese OEMs speak on their phones gives eye-ache. English might not be their official language, but they can do better.

When I talk about the goodness or badness of Tecno, I don't do so from the standpoint of a tech savvy person but from the stand point of an average user who simply wants value for his money.

As long as it delivers the value he paid for, then the aim of the manufacturer is satisfied.

I wasn't comparing and yes I know of the price. Whether the performance difference and huge price difference is justifiable is another thing. Tecno are making great yet affordable smartphones, accepted. The reason for my comment was when u said there's no lag on the camon c9, it is normal to think so if u haven't used a high end phone. I used galaxy s6 for 14 months and currently using an Infinix hot s and there's a big difference in performance, especially while typing on a webpage, the Google keyboard just can't keep up with my speed like when I was using s6. I have a friend that uses the same phone and he use to tell me he sees nothing wrong with the phone's performance, that is because he has not used a high end phone for an extended period of time.

Look, Honda CR-V is a very good SUV but u know a g wagon can buy 5 brand new CR-V. That's the way it is.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by FrozeBABE: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2016
I tot Nigeria was the market n deserves d launch.. Tecno y hv thou forsaken us. Well the phone tyt o grin
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by 9jaInformation: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Dandsome: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:
No be by decacore proccesor. Instead of just increasing the number of cores they should use a better chip. I hope they are not puttng the same 1.3ghz MT6753 found in all Tecno and Infinix phones.

Kindly explain what you mean please
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2016
greenhulk:

I wasn't comparing and yes I know of the price. Whether the performance difference and huge price difference is justifiable is another thing. Tecno are making great yet affordable smartphones, accepted. The reason for my comment was when u said there's no lag on the camon c9, it is normal to think so if u haven't used a high end phone. I used galaxy s6 for 14 months and currently using an Infinix hot s and there's a big difference in performance, especially while typing on a webpage, the Google keyboard just can't keep up with my speed like when I was using s6. I have a friend that uses the same phone and he use to tell me he sees nothing wrong with the phone's performance, that is because he has not used a high end phone for an extended period of time.

Look, Honda CR-V is a very good SUV but u know a g wagon can buy 5 brand new CR-V. That's the way it is.

I think we are both saying the same thing here. I am only making a case for "affordable" Chinese OEMs.

If you wish to tell us how faster the S7s and G5s of this world are over the Tecnos and Infinixes, please be kind to add the caveat; "although, the former is about 4-5 times more expensive....

That way, our minds will be prepared.

I used S6. My brother owns one. So you see, I know what you are on about.

You cannot buy a Camon C9 and expect it to perform like an S4 or even compare them in terms of speed/fluidity.

My point is that you should judge a device based on its unique merits and try to see it through the eyes of an average user.

In a situation where you do not wish to, a caveat should be in order.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Dandsome: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin

They should learn work from Xiaomi, LeEco, Huawei, Lenovo and Zuk. These are the big players from Chinko.

Check these guys phone and their prices, then come back lets argue.

Giving us Qualcomm chipset won't be bad, though I doubt if Qualcomm can sell to Tecno.

I don't use MTK chip phone, I am done with MTK years ago.

But then, when you turn around you, you`ll notice that everyone now has access to a good smartphone that is affordable to them. Not everyone is a heavy user of phones so they wouldn`t bother about all the MTK and the rest you`re talking about
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Techpaded(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
the video has been taken down, what's wrong with Tecno?

Tecno phantom 6/6+ review: http://www.techpaded.com/mind-blowing-specs-of-tecno-phantom-6-an.xhtml
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by hustla(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Pay the money and collect it.

I have a S6 edge, add 70k for me lemme put s7 edge pls
cry
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
cutierashy:
hmmm... International exposure abi...no be the local pple wey full here go still buy am pass undecided
well said
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by dollarprincess(f): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2016
How much is the phone
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Another Tecno hype. cool

Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Vestro(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
After this my j8, tecno Would be a No No for me. I would buy a second hand Sammy until tecno ups their game in their processor chips n GPUs
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by monastik(m): 1:03am On Sep 23, 2016
investigator007:
Lets wait to see what the phone has to offer.

With the way the price of dollar is flying higher everyday, how much should we save to get this phone?

Hope say e no go cost reach iPhone7?

here are the full TECNO PHANTOM 6 SPECIFICATION http://www.tmobileinsurance.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-tecno-phantom-6-plus.html
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
I hope it won't have a front flash..if yes, its a no no
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by ollah2: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
I hope it won't have a front flash..if yes, its a no no

Why don't u like a front flash ?
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by dhsfbi(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Check the full specifications and features of Tecno Phantom 6 @ http://naijnaira.com/tecno-phantom-6-specs-features-and-price-in-nigeria/
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
ollah2:

Why don't u like a front flash ?
Why should a phone have front flash. It should be meant for the back camera. But they are making good phones and this one caught my attention unlike the craps like jb, c9, c8 and others.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by ollah2: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:

Why should a phone have front flash. It should be meant for the back camera. But they are making good phones and this one caught my attention unlike the craps like jb, c9, c8 and others.

What rule says flash is only meant for back cameras? It won't have a front flash cos that feature is for their camera centric line (camon)
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by Deeni131: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2016
techno phone over 100K, am I mad? come on!!!! Gionee S plus is far better.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by monastik(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for this post....
Is really a brave step...<a href="http://www.tecnomobilephone.com">Tecno mobile phone</a> Taking its first official step into the international scene, unleashing its potentials by coming up with this powerful <a href="http://www.tecnomobilephone.com">Tecno Phantom 6</a>. I truly believe they put the country recession into consideration if not the price will be more the we expect.
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by heezey(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
5 things no one told you about the Tecno Camon C9.
Click here to find out >> Tecno Camon C9: The truth Unfolds
Re: TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus by investigator007: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Migrate From MTN PULSE To Family And Friend / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.