Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (54330 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
These couple who are members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) -showed their true color at their wedding in the eastern part of the country. Almost everything at their wedding ceremony had a touch of the Biafran colour...even their "unique" cake which was the center of attraction at the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-special-cake-used-by-hardcore.html

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by dainformant(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari is watching, Kuje prison is calling

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Noneroone(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmm...this people are so resolute

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Mrsprof(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Happy married life to them.. But make I no lie, the cake no fine.

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Bujumbura(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2016
This Biafra is in their mind for real.

Let Ndi ahia, Ndi Okada and Ndi Driver fight fo biafra. When it comes i will dust my certificate and be among the first to get a white collar job. grin

Let Good triumph over evil

64 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Bujumbura(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
i can bet the cake looks more beautiful than you

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Ooni: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Even though i am not Ibo but one thing i admire about this Ipob is their readiness to die for what they believe in.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by attackgat: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Umu Chukwu!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by finally1(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
ugly couples ugly cake.. see dere heads like GP Tank

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Edroom: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Nice

3 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice creativity. when i see good things, i admire it, @dj_jessejay

7 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Afonja slaves are eating cakes while dilector is dying of acute hunger in kuje. The better you knew kanu had been zombified. Worship Afonja & be free, dazall!
kiss da truth!

6 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
Afonja slaves are eating cakes while dilector is dying of acute hunger in kuje. The better you knew kanu had been zombified. Worship Afonja & be free, dazall!
kiss da truth!

Awo, Abiola, Obj, Diya, Olarewaju and others went through the same process, so what is new...Please., say something else...This people are doing things they believe in...You too can do things you believe in without crying all around the whole place...

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Round one of this fight is almost over. Once we get our people to love our nation, then two things will happen.
Its either they let us go willingly or they let us go unwillingly.
You can never defeat a great idea.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by idensko(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bujumbura:
This Biafra is in their mind for real.

Let Ndi ahia, Ndi Okada and Ndi Driver fight fo biafra. When it comes i will dust my certificate and be among the first to get a white collar job. grin

Let Good triumph over evil

U will b disappointed, d pple that fought for Nigeria Independence shared this country among themselves b4 anyone else.

7 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stingman:

Awo, Abiola, Obj, Diya, Olarewaju and others went through the same process, so what is new...Please., say something else...This people are doing things they believe in...You too can do things you believe in without crying all around the whole place...
How did any of those names embarked on a mission that killed over 3million yorubas. I leave you to wallow in illusion.
the truth has spoken!

10 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by idensko(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:

We know

Just like Monkey no fine
But in mama like am

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by attackgat: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
How did any of those names embarked on a mission that killed over 3million yorubas. I leave you to wallow in illusion.
the truth has spoken!

The truth must be spoken? Then start with your self by answering this question. Who came down to the East to kill 3 million people?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by victorvezx(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na only 10 people come the wedding? They behave like boko haram fanatics

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
the truth has spoken!

How has Kanu killed a soul? I leave you with your morbid fear!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stingman:

How has Kanu killed a soul? I leave you with your morbid fear!
Probably not but he has incited others to do the killing for him. Only God knows what he might have caused had we not locked him up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stingman:

How has Kanu killed a soul? I leave with your morbid fear!
Kanu's quest is to kill more unsuspecting Igbos unfortunately, some has been killed recently. The founder of bia.fra gave a stern warning before his departure. Stop the shenanigans! I leave you to think or rot.
kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Something big will happen on Sept 23rd. IPOB will shake the world on that day while Buhari and other world leaders are in US. Nigerians will be shocked!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by vedaxcool(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Didn't read don't care

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
attackgat:

The truth must be spoken? Then start with your self by answering this question. Who came down to the East to kill 3 million people?
Answer the question you've all be shelfing: Who brought the war to his house?
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Stingman: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
Kanu's quest is to kill more unsuspecting Igbos unfortunately, some has been killed recently. The founder of bia.fra gave a stern warning before his departure. Stop the shenanigans! I leave you to think or rot.
kiss the truth!

...but would you have time to think that Awolowo treason...also precipitated into the civil war that claimed the 3 million...The Five majors claimed that did the coup to make him president...Have you in your entire life heard about that?

15 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
What a proud way to show one's beliefs.

7 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
uduak2016:
Something big will happen on Sept 23rd. IPOB will shake the world on that day while Buhari and other world leaders are in US. Nigerians will be shocked!
SE will be shocked. The only thing that'd shock Nigerians is the open lunacy of ipods
The truth has spoken!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
timeman:
[s]SE will be shocked. The only thing that'd shock Nigerians is the open lunacy of ipods
The truth has spoken![/s]

afonja

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by timeman: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
uduak2016:

afonja
AFONJA SLAVE!
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.