Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Will You Allow This Dream To Die!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Allow This Dream To Die!!! (356 Views)

Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! / Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. / Is This Dream Too Small To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow This Dream To Die!!! by NNVanguard(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
THE POWER OF DREAMS!

A dream is that thing that would not let you sleep.
It is that thing that would not let you eat because your belly is now filled with the desire of seeing it come to pass...
It is that which will not let you die even when a thousand bullets fly recklessly before your very eyes..

It is what will make others squint when they try to perceive what your dream is gazed at.

It is what will make you take the whips of pessimists. It is what will make you wear their crowns of thorns and your blood would gush down through your face but still you press on.

This Great Dream will make you lift up your head even when others give up hope to drown.

It is what will not let you quit the race even when your heart beats with each pace and your feet now breaks with every stride.

A dream is what will make you call each defeat a chance again to run it.

It is what will make you dig up dirt because you know one day you will find it there...

A dream is what will make you live forever in the hearts and minds of others long after you become lost in the oblivion of sleep and your flesh now nothing but dust and heap..

But a dream,

Is also what will make your spirit regret.

It is what will make you feel you have lost because you allowed it burn a million degrees within you when the world around felt you are frozen cold...

You would stand by your grave soberly shaking and saying.. 'I had it but I let it go"

With you in this casket of ineptitude, the angels would bear witness to all the excuses you spent your whole life building in your head...

You would wish for another chance another opportunity to feel your flesh and your bones once more!

But no..

For the hand of time never rewinds.. And the creator would not change his mind for we live and die, once not twice...

But NNV is here. One of opportunity.

Stop dreaming a new Nigeria..

Start living it..

Join the New Nigeria Vanguard!.
Live out the Dreams!!!

#tomorowsLeadersToday

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On N-power Assessment Phase / What Advise Will You Give This Family? / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To ‘woo’ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.