Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Answer This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Answer This (300 Views)

Answer This Question 50 Thousand To Your Account / Answer This And Get 1000 Naira Immediately. / Adsense Gurus, Please Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer This by Emergencia(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will like to own a forum like nairaland, i will like to make money online, but i dont a pc, so webmasters must one have a pc before owning a forum?
Re: Answer This by bedfordng(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emergencia:
I will like to own a forum like nairaland, i will like to make money online, but i dont a pc, so webmasters must one have a pc before owning a forum?
it makes it easy for you to have access to the forum and also gives you freedom to work at any time of the day. There are some features you may not be able to work with on mobile phone. Or you you want to resolve issues/emmergency on the site at night by going to the cyber cafe. The answer is no because cyber cafe may not be opened at midnight. So having a pc is necessary

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get A Blog Today! / Start A Professional Wordpress Website/blog For Just #13,000 / Tech Blog Www.ay-gist.com For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.