Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58777 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by conductor1: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
See the accusations here

https://www.nairaland.com/3361933/girl-paid-fiances-m.sc-cusses

Wednesday, 21 September 2016
See how Taiwo, guy accused of duping girlfriend & marrying secretly, replied

Taiwo was accused by a lady named Shalom Miriam Shehu on Twitter for marrying someone else behind her back after they dated for three years and she sponsored his Masters programme during the relationship.

Taiwo has opened up (without revealing his true identity):

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/see-how-taiwo-guy-accused-of-duping.html

2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by conductor1: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by HungerBAD: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Interesting.

His response was measured,and very mature without going into dirty details as some are wont to do.

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by SlaughterGang: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
TAIWO IS A YORUBA DEMON

When I grow up, I want to be just like him cool

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
The entire story is fake. A classic roster & bull story.
I don't buy it. The Miriam herself is a serial liar on twitter. The Taiwo account was created today. Any Jobless youth could be behind it. Heck! She could even be the one. Hence Taiwo is a fictional character.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by lilmax(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
this guy is fooling himself, nothing said yet

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ajasbaba(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmmmmm

now the game is getting interesting.

after chopping her for 3yrs free of charge and she still pays some of your bill,

you come dey rant say she get secret.

but when all this dey happen you sweet mouth her say you go marry her.

now you come waka come say you wan defend your self.

sidon dey deceive your self.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Awon Yoruba demon don strike again grin cheesy grin

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
well..this is Intresting..
who should we believe now
off to Twitter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Pierocash(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ballistic Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ciaobrenda(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by NOBODYY: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.

Did you skip the part where he said she had a "dark secret?"
Every story has a two side

Shout out to Taiwo

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ciaobrenda(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
NOBODYY:

Did you skip the part where he said she had a "dark secret?"
Every story has a two side

What dark secret like he does not have one, let's call a spade a spade whenever we see one. Is he trying to say he dated the lady he married for 3months?

34 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
so girls ehn...jst bcus u Sumtimes help d guy nw means u single handedly sponsored d guy. dis is d reason y even in my broke state,I hard accept cash from girls bcus Tomao wen tables turn dey might change d whole story

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
do u knw wat she did? abeg no blame anybody. dis foreign girls tink dem b god

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Smellymouth: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Taiwo ==> "I wish her the best in her future endeavors..
By the way, she should stop cussing ..I did her no WRONG..

MOVE ON DEAR..." grin angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4264636_img20160921182739edit_pngce551784c6bb1bd86bfa927d9c7ca820

Yoruba demons, breaking Gehs hearts since time immemorial..

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Awon Yoruba demon don strike again grin cheesy grin
Hausa demon cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Adeinfo: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=ciaobrenda post=49555005]All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook. [/quote
I am very sorry to say this. Your sense of reasoning and judgement is very irrational. Every story has a two side, from the reply Taiwo laid down, he shows he is more matured by not spilling what he saw even though there is still more. If truly the lady financed his education, is it an automatic ticket to marriage?..... This is a lesson to those who do things to people and expecting something in return. If you must help someone, do it in the name of help rather or else you will break your own heart by yourself. Also, not all men are the same, quit the stereotype. Am not saying this because am a man but due to fair principle of equity of truth and justice. Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Question one, @when did he find out this secret? And is she aware that you know this secret?
Q2, what was her reaction when you found out this secret? And did she take note of your countenance when you found out this secret or you just bottled it up?

Lastly, whether she decides to shoot you or not. For the sake you got engaged to her, you owe her an explanation as to why you cannot continue with her again. That's is what we call being 'civil' in all things.

Plus did you actually tell her you love her, when in fact, you are married to another woman?

Sir, be a man and apologise to that lady, if need be, refund whatever you owe her she must have 'boxed' you up with in pursuing your masters.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Gabaleve(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
the guy dey craze
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by VocalWalls: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amebo thread

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Adelajadeola(f): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
This story get as e be o. Well I still in my opinion believe the female part of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Its 1-1

Summary: Miriam is of unstable character shocked

Moves out of thread to catch SNAKE story...how come the whole of today, no such story, despite the incessant torrential rainfalls and earth tremors shocked

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by VickyRotex(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
shocked]
Well, both of you are dumb shitty Assholes. undecided

Yeah, she's got her shortcomings and you've got yours too. I won't judge nothing...
I mean you're obviously married but you still called her ass to profess your undying, existing love for her...lol. who you kidding,?

anyhoo...Bringing everything online Was just immature Af..

yes, she's hurt... But biitch should get a grip! rather than ranting on cyber space.. she should plot some Badass revenge. like look effing good in 20Years time and come back to marry your son.. or grandson. whatever. we really don't give a flying fùck...

10 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Deeypeey(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Omo...I like d direction ds film is going(tell me am wrong dt ds is noh another nollywood movie in the making).....its promising a suspense-filled ending

whr can sumone buy kunu and popcorn arnd here?..I need to settle down for this shii!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sukkot: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
i wonder what the huge secret is ? maybe she was a man ? and have brokus ?

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by ChangetheChange: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

The useless Taiwo claims he has stopped dating Miriam for a long time ,but the demon called Taiwo still called Miriam on evening of his wedding last Satruday to still tell her he loves her

Taiwo is a bastard Yoruba Demon
[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Merryglad(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
The guy is married for heaven sake there's no point replying the lady, she is only acting like that because she is human. Even the apostles of old looked JESUS eyeball to eyeball and asked him what they stand to gain if they follow him seeing that they left their families to follow him. The guy is just reacting the lady's action, they should settle offline.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nawa oooi grin shii happens i tell ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by handysuzy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
There are always three sides to a story, the accused, the accuser and the truth...The truth is loading

Meanwhile, these guys have set the whole twitter naija on fire, thats what everyone is talking about....You need to see very crazy and funny memes guys have created to mock the, see them here: http://factflyers.com/twitter-naija-reacts-girl-sponsored-fiances-msc-hilarious-memes/
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by omoikea(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.