Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please (793 Views)

Phone Repairer / Engineer Assistant Urgently Needed / Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by kaylaychy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please i wanna inquire the price for changing a Tecno L6 calibration?

Thanks!
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by TheGuy5: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data- U get paid! ***

Learn how,
Visit Amazon or click on the link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Ndissle(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
kaylaychy:

Thanks!
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by kaylaychy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ndissle:
Thanks bro
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Carlcaresophia: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2016
kaylaychy:

Thanks!
Hello Kaylaychy, about it you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center diretly. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by divineappo(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Ndissle:
i need to repair/replace my G-five android screen, how much? Although am told its screen is not universal. Reply pls
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by brandon180(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2016
which kind battery fit switch on my innjoo note pro...
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by kaylaychy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Kaylaychy, about it you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center diretly. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

I have contacted carlcare more than 10times.. No response. Its far from my house, I wanna know the price first before i go. so i wont have to come back.
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Carlcaresophia: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
kaylaychy:

I have contacted carlcare more than 10times.. No response. Its far from my house, I wanna know the price first before i go. so i wont have to come back.
Hello, please let us know your phone number and which Carlcare Service Center you called, so that we can transfer your info to check the details.
BTW, please call during our working time, so that we can service you better (Weekday 9:00-17:30, Saturday 9:00-14:30) Thank you!
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Chimezie250(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
brandon180:
which kind battery fit switch on my innjoo note pro...
i have the original follow come battery 1500
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Chimezie250(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2016
kaylaychy:

Thanks!
5k within one hour ,if u can make ur way to ladipo,quote me
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by kaylaychy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, please let us know your phone number and which Carlcare Service Center you called, so that we can transfer your info to check the details.
BTW, please call during our working time, so that we can service you better (Weekday 9:00-17:30, Saturday 9:00-14:30) Thank you!

Port Harcourt.. 0.7.0.3.1.5.5.0.8.6.5
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by kaylaychy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chimezie250:
5k within one hour ,if u can make ur way to ladipo,quote me

Where is that? I am in PHC/Umuahia
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by murshid09(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2016
pls I want to fix my Samsung note 3 screen.it fell,cracked and not displaying again.how much could it cost me.anybody with panel problem but working screen. model sm 9005
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Carlcaresophia: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2016
kaylaychy:

Port Harcourt.. 0.7.0.3.1.5.5.0.8.6.5
Hello Kaylaychy, we had transferred your info to our colleagues, please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please by Chimezie250(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2016
kaylaychy:

Where is that? I am in PHC/Umuahia
thought you are in lagos

(1) (Reply)

moved / MWC : Blackberry Keyone With 4.5-inch 3:2 Display, QWERTY Keyboard Announced / Win Smartphones Watch And Tablet In The Gearbest Giveaway (see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.