Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

having some problems with goggles. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / having some problems with goggles. (1154 Views)

BEWARE: Mtn Fastlink E165g Browsing Problems With Iwp / Problems With Opera Mini Browser!help / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

having some problems with goggles. by seyefar(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2005
Is there a problem with goggle search engine am openning it and i am receiving some kind of spyware security alert.has anyone obsevered this?
Re: having some problems with goggles. by Seun(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2005
Try www.google.com

It's Google, not Goggle!
Re: having some problems with goggles. by hotangel2(f): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2005
My friend had the same problem. She called me and said.. Wats wrong with google.. i was like.. uh?? I am opening it here.

We did the jagbajagba on the phone before i said.. Wait a minute.. Spell this ur own google. She spelt wat this guy spelt and i was like.. Dummy, no wonder! cheesy

Yeah. Seun is right. Just had to drop my 2 cents. smiley
Re: having some problems with goggles. by seyefar(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2005
u got me there hot-angel but come to think of it........ these gurls on NL are rude ohhhh.lol
Re: having some problems with goggles. by hotangel2(f): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2005
How r we rude hun? undecided
Re: having some problems with goggles. by seyefar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2005
hey hot-angel i was just kidding.aight.

(1) (Reply)

Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder / Cool New Laptops For Sale / With Dis Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.