Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,050 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point (1257 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point by Topza(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sure, you have heard about the wonders of the clitoris and how the right stimulation can make a woman go completely crazy. But do you know exactly how to take advantage of this pleasure point?

It is certainly not a mythical part of her v@gina. These 3 guides from GQ should show you the way.

1. Lube : Make sure her v@gina is well and properly lubed up. While spreading the labia with one hand, place the heel of your hand right on the clitoris and then use your other hand for penetration.

Combining the wetness of the lubrication with the swirling gesture of the fingertip is going to improve her arousal and get her natural v@ginal lubrication going.

2. Combo move : Ask her to lie on her back. Lay down next to her. When she is wet, slide a fing...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/several-ways-to-touch-her-pleasure-point.html

Re: Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point by Topza(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmm
Re: Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point by topzttst(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
hmm
Re: Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point by jidon3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
cool
Re: Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point by Damilolababy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm op

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Joke Jigan Share A Crazy Photo With Her Boyfriend / 11 Reasons Why Growing Up Black Was The Best Thing Ever / My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.