Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo (6190 Views)

Kim K Puts Her Nipples On Display In Skintight Bodysuit,on Date With Kanye West / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Sleeplessmoney: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mother of two yet showing off her body to the world
this is how she makes her money tho.
she is lucky she is not Nigerian..

SEE RELATED PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gawd!

Her hips mehn

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by RabbaRabbi: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:
Gawd!
Her hips mehn
which hips? I am not seeing anything there ooo. If not that bony as.ss undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by FTBOY: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
déraisonnable photoshop de amateur ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by joseph1832(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:
Gawd!

Her hips mehn
Are fake. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Laveda(f): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

which hips? I am not seeing anything there ooo. If not that bony as.ss undecided

undecided Eye problem?

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Laveda(f): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Are fake. undecided

tongue looks good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by joseph1832(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

tongue looks good.
Yours are better cos they're real. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by braine(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
It looks like something that needs corrective surgery. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
She looks better than this na op.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

tongue looks good.
tits, backside, everything about that trashy woman is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by RabbaRabbi: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Eye problem?

lol grin. Ah no get eye problem nah. I guess you have coz, i cant see anything in her that impresses me undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
At least on this , I believe our Nigerian Babes, Weh gada better hip pass this rubbish.......

Make she come AFRICA again.... She go no say Mercy Johnson na toy.

She shouldn't forget to visit Bayelsa...and Yoruba land..

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

lol grin. Ah no get eye problem nah. I guess you have coz, i cant see anything in her that impresses me undecided

"That impresses you"

Now that's better. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Yours are better cos they're real. wink grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
She looks better than this na op.

she doesn't... everything you see in pictures are a result of makeup and paintup... in real life, her skin is actually horrible - rashes on her face covered with foundation and flesh sagging at the joints... don't let the photoshoppings fool you or you might be dissappointed the day you meet her in real life! just saying! cool

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

she doesn't... everything you see in pictures are a result of makeup and paintup... in real life, her skin is actually horrible - rashes on her face covered with foundation and flesh sagging at the joints... don't let the photoshoppings fool you or you might be dissappointed the day you meet her in real life! just saying! cool
I watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians", and what you're describing Kim as must be a different person.
Lol.
Have seen her without make up.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
I watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians", and what you're describing Kim as must be a different person.
Lol.
Have seen her without make up.

you have seen her without make up on TV... no star comes on TV without makeup, even when they say without makeup - there is something called nudde makeup. like i said don't let the makeups, paintups and photoshopping fool you into disappointment!

FYI keeping up with the kardashians - like many so-called reality TV shows - are actually scripted, shot and edited with Special and VFX so don't be hoodwinked that it is just reality -- it is NOT! i work in the design industry and i have met a lot of these people!

5 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

you have seen her without make up on TV... no star comes on TV without makeup, even when they say without makeup - there is something called nudde makeup. like i said don't let the makeups, paintups and photoshopping fool you into disappointment!

FYI keeping up with the kardashians - like many so-called reality TV shows - are actually scripted, shot and edited with Special and VFX so don't be hoodwinked that it is just reality -- it is NOT! i work in the design industry and i have met a lot of these people!
Those girls are spotless, i don't idolize them but view their shows for fashion purpose and maybe for the fun in it.
Your opinion thou!.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Jamesmatic(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
C tiko...

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Those girls are spotless, i don't idolize them but view their shows for fashion purpose and maybe for the fun in it.
Your opinion thou!.

lol, it is not an opinion... yours is and no they are not spotless.. maybe the youger girls who are still fresh!
well believe what you want, just wanted to enlighten you a bit but you are stuck in your fantasy... i pray you meet kim kardashian close up or one on one someday soon... please, for the sake of your mental health don't be disappointed grin grin grin dazzall!

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

lol, it is not an opinion... yours is and no they are not spotless.. maybe the youger girls who are still fresh!
well believe what you want, just wanted to enlighten you a bit but you are stuck in your fantasy... i pray you meet kim kardashian close up or one on one someday soon... please, for the sake of your mental health don't be disappointed grin grin grin dazzall!
I don't wish to meet her one on one.
Who she epp?.
I have my reasons for viewing their shows and still feel you're entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by QuietHammer(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
tits, backside, everything about that trashy woman is fake.
Ya right. Unlike t.waci wink

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
QuietHammer:

Ya right. Unlike t.waci wink
yes man. miss twaci has the body of a goddess. I'll rather smash twaci than this filthy woman

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
shocked Konji please behave - I refuse to be a member of the Nairaland Vaseline Crew (NVC). shocked

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

Wow! I'm sure you've seen her many times. You even live same house with her. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Opts out of thread

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by astarotte: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:
Gawd!

Her hips mehn

Artificial hips,

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by astarotte: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Wow! I'm sure you've seen her many times. You even live same house with her. I'm impressed

This guy still dey exist

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
astarotte:

This guy still dey exist
which?

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
FTBOY:
déraisonnable photoshop de amateur ... undecided

Lol, Thank God you noticed too Bruh cheesy cheesy

The picture is fúcking photoshopped even by an amateur for that matter . . . Kim Kardashian wey me know no fit open her body anyhow like that plus she won't pose for a picture like that cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Obembem: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sleeplessmoney post:
Mother of two yet showing off her body to the world
this is how she makes her money tho.
she is lucky she is not Nigerian..

[url=http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/07/nicki-minaj-shares-adorable-photos-on.ht
nothing Kim wan show us that we never see before...unless she go open her kidneys,lungs and other inward body parts

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl / . / Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.