Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (40133 Views)

Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Fourwinds: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
since d system has failed., I always recommend jungle justices for rapists

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by wittyt98(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
WTF!!!

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by chubbygal(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dem don catch am! Episode 05

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
nuradeen011:
had it been he is hausa/fulani some idiots here will relate it to his religion #nairalandfact
About an hour ago, a case of rape involving one man and a girl of 4yrs in Lagos was reported on this forum. And knowing very well that cases of rape are very frequent in those places, I said it that few hours from that time, a similar report will hit the headline again from same region and here it is. After about 1000 cases from them, they will start falling over themselves on who to say the worst when a single case come from the north.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by esosuo2: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dis rape issue is becoming too frequent pls make dem puy it to law fast behead in the market square as punishment then all those with uncontrolled dick will be wise to buy an iron pant
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by kyrios: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
If he is gaaay what happens ?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
DateMynd44:
My Northern brothers always in the news for the wrong reason.
After God my brother FearNorth.
Should we do it this way, u give me links to 2 cases of rape in the north while I give u 10 links to worse cases in the south?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Kiish(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
The devil no longer lives in hell.. Hes right here on earth grin grin grin
Sphilip1:
The Devil in human flesh... He was never born by a virgin
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by iwadobo: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
The vigilantee should just hang him. No need handling him over to the ploilice . He is guilty as charged and is condemned to hell already . Did I just hear 8 years ?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Ghost447(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na them.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Decryptor:

His name is Daniel Adewale. My cousin who is a corper in Otukpo told us about the news. Now go bury your cóne head in shame!
Did ur cousin corper also tell u his religion? Well, no need cos it will still be as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nnokwa042(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
nuradeen011:
had it been he is hausa/fulani some idiots here will relate it to his religion #nairalandfact
cus na 8 years old northerners dey like to marry even former governor yerima went to Egypt to import 13 years old girl for marriage ,even sanusi was involved with ese oruru case
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by veekid(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Decryptor:

His name is Daniel Adewale. My cousin who is a corper in Otukpo told us about the news. Now go bury your cóne head in shame!

One Daniel (surname hidden), a resident of Ogiri Okoh Street in Otukpo, Benue State was on Wednesday arrested by members of the vigilante from Igbanonmaje for allegedly rapping a minor identified as Eneh (not real name) to coma in the area.

Now read slowly; if that's what your brain could assimilate

When arrested, Daniel, an Okada rider from Ado LGA of the same state, admitted making attempts to sleep with the girl but realised that the 8 years old minor’s 'honey pot' was too tight for penetration.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by mamawin(f): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
why? why? why was the face covered now? let us know the mad cow, so when next we see him, that is if he returns soon, we shall all hide our kids away from the accursed man. idiot
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
cus na 8 years old northerners dey like to marry even former governor yerima went to Egypt to import 13 years old girl for marriage ,even sanusi was involved with ese oruru case
The topic is about RAPE of a minor not MARRIAGE of a teenager. And in the case of rape, should I furnish u with links to at least 10 cases from ur region/religion within the past 10 days? Note this one will not be included.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by whys: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
This one is an avoidable attack. sorry. Parents warn your wards about this buying something for uncle, watching film for uncle room
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Sheggy13(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Decryptor:

Why are you so shameless? Lying over something that's so glaring just to tell us how much you hate Yorubas which is an established fact already known by people on this forum. It's boldly written in the story that the said rapist is from Ado LGA in Benue but resides in Otukpo, yet you have the effrontery to come with a fake story told by your fictitious cousin. So much for being a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by horluwatosin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
nuradeen011:
bro take it easy na, u don't av d right to call people idiots... d apple doesn't fall far from d tree
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by DjAduba(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oga Daniel ....... All I have to say is to sing 4 u..... Anya ooo, Anya ooo, Anya oooo, Anya o, anya, ya ya ya *2....... till fade.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
optional1:
Tell me one comprehensive reason why dis man should still be alive by now....
Killing him is an act of mercy. It's good he's being shamed. He's got to live through the pain.
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by MademoiselleMiel(f): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
so that idiot want her honey pot to be enlarge, na God go punish ur generation n u
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by drexy02: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sphilip1:
The Devil in human flesh... He was never born by a virgin
cheesy
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by drexy02: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
J
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Ahmadgani(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
when will this madness stop in Nigeria?
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Ahmadgani(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
since d system has failed., I always recommend jungle justices for rapists
though jungle justice cannot be justified, I have to concur. jungle justice for rapists
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ozisezuo: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
ohomorihi ovayayi

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Mazeed(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
One thing that pains most is that whenever this rapist commit any crime and they are been cut they would want to deny it even with clear evidence
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by ummeey: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
nextprince:

The topic is about RAPE of a minor not MARRIAGE of a teenager. And in the case of rape, should I furnish u with links to at least 10 cases from ur region/religion within the past 10 days? Note this one will not be included.
Please do not argue with them. And stop trying to explain it to them. Their hearts are hardened. It won't penetrate.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by Funjosh(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
He needs to be flogged very well. Rapping a minor in Otukpo for that matter undecided angry
Re: Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) by nextprince: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
ozisezuo:
ohomorihi ovayayi
Ani Ebira, nwa oh. Wadahi? Ehi yor?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.