Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos (53367 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Rick9(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nairaland and snakes smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Sweetcollins: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Xo xo Python killers...when will they kill lion?

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Snakes will still go into extinction in Nigeria.
so?..who python epp?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Iseoluwani: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls stop moving trash to FP.

MOD U WELL SO

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by kaen1317: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is this nairaland or pythonland

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by hpk(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mbok sese udohg ikot!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Rick9(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Some die hard Nairaland wildlife conservationists be like.

Must we kill everything Nigerians everything kill and eat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by asahnwaKC: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Too bad...this lovely snake cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lol...this one is real photoshoot. You guys should stop killing these snakes, you are messing up the good chain, by the time you kill all the snakes in Nigeria and use for peppersoup, you will begin to see the adverse effects of their extinction. LadyF has spoken! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Please outline the possible effects of their extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
u av seen it nigeria naaa bros...lolzzz when u go discharge?
devigblegble:
These guys are really bold, I can't stay close to a dead snake talk less of a life one. The day I see a snake in a place that will be my last day of going to that place ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by ladyF(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Please outline the possible effects of their extinction.
Google is your friend. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Ironi: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerians are like the Chinese, they eat everything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Taryur3(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Economy recession don make Nigerians to be killing any thing eatable

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by KunleSteel: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lol...this one is real photoshoot. You guys should stop killing these snakes, you are messing up the good chain, by the time you kill all the snakes in Nigeria and use for peppersoup, you will begin to see the adverse effects of their extinction. LadyF has spoken! grin

Not sourcing for "skrill" funds today?

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by SWORD419(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
so itz the password for fp again

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by chubbygal(f): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good and smart name pls!

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
chubbygal:
Good and smart name pls!

"Tom-and-jerry-dog" grin

But seriously I will name it "blacky"

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
ladyF:

So we shouldn't kill what is dangerous to man? May we never be a victim of snake bite

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by XaintJoel20: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
devigblegble:
These guys are really bold, I can't stay close to a dead snake talk less of a life one. The day I see a snake in a place that will be my last day of going to that place ..
What if you see a snake in your room, like we did in our kitchen yesterday?
You won't enter your room again?

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by jokerphilics(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
kaen1317:
Nairaland and Pythons are like....you know the picture
Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by jackie3B(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
another one down... kill dem all. ...I hate SNAKE

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Iceberg3: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
I hate snakes but these guys should please leave these non venomous pythons alone and go for the cobras and mambas and adders,haba!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by silentdude(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
ladyF:

yes... they help to keep the population of rodents in check. if not for them, farmers would have telling a different tale, famine would have engulfed the land.

so Nigerians keep on killing these creatures.

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
moscobabs:
why is it that Nigerians like killing this beautiful creature? Snakes are not wicked animals I mistakenly matched one at the front of my house last week and did not bite me I just warned the snake never to come close to my house again and he go his way.....

is beta to kill your dog , cat or other domestic animals than waste these innocent and beautiful animals like snake.

#saynotosnakekilling.

Sharrap mehn undecided what makes a python innocent? U better pray that u won't be a victim of snake bite. I once heard it that a python swallowed a 3 month old human baby while her parent were a few metres away

3 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Iceberg3: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
XaintJoel20:

What if you see a snake in your room, like we did in our kitchen yesterday?
You won't enter your room again?

WHAT!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
abuayman:
Quick quick Lala, do something please
Shey snake dey inside that pot?

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Busch: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
lol... FP sharp sharp
Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Iceberg3: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ademoore07:

Sharrap mehn undecided what makes a python innocent? U better pray that u won't be a victim of snake bite. I once heard it that a python swallowed a 3 month old human baby while

"her were"

a few metres away

NA WAO! Her were kwa!

grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Ghost447(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Snakes will still go into extinction in Nigeria.
They better do.

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Omeny: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
dainformant:
one man's food..... but why ?
Na so life be my brother.

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by moscobabs(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ademoore07:

Sharrap mehn undecided what makes a python innocent? U better pray that u won't be a victim of snake bite. I once heard it that a python swallowed a 3 month old human baby while her were a few metres away
and who told u Dog can not bite your baby to death?
Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Ike4God: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
moscobabs:
why is it that Nigerians like killing this beautiful creature? Snakes are not wicked animals I mistakenly matched one at the front of my house last week and did not bite me I just warned the snake never to come close to my house again and he go his way.....

is beta to kill your dog , cat or other domestic animals than waste these innocent and beautiful animals like snake.

#saynotosnakekilling.

I think you belong to snake kingdom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.