Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos (53393 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Authoreety: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2016
moscobabs:
why is it that Nigerians like killing this beautiful creature? Snakes are not wicked animals I mistakenly matched one at the front of my house last week and did not bite me I just warned the snake never to come close to my house again and he go his way.....

is beta to kill your dog , cat or other domestic animals than waste these innocent and beautiful animals like snake.

#saynotosnakekilling.
. I just dey suspect u anyhow

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Samtoby:
This guy's get mind sha.. I can't even play with dead snake unless the head is cut off and 20 feets away from me... Surprisingly those devilish reptile can still give someone their last and most poisonous bite few minutes after their death even when the head has been cut off from the body (reflex)... So creepy..

But I'm guessing Python don't bite... I F**king hate Snake.

Actually pythons bite but do not have venom , unlike most snakes a Python's teeth is curved inwards which makes it almost impossible for any animal to release itself when the python bites and holds on to the animal. Even if it holds on to a finger the only way to release the finger is to either chop off the finger or chop off the head of the python.

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Samtoby(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Actually pythons bite but do not have venom , unlike most snakes a Python's teeth is curved inwards which makes it almost impossible for any animal to release itself when the python bites and holds on to the animal. Even if it holds on to a finger the only way to release the finger is to either chop off the finger or chop off the head of the python.

No be small thing... its more worst than other snakes then, or I should say more brutal.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Samtoby(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2016
smithsydny:
I met a Yoruba woman she sells snake part in the market I was touching the snake head she said if the any part cut my hand am dead instantly. Even after the snake is dead the head is forever poisoned. That's y its used for evil purpose, I just tear race ooo...

Lol.. Na to run o..

I saw the only head in action on TV, the person use shovel to cut the snake head separately from the body, as he use the shovel near the head, the head just jump to attack, it open mouth *10 of its normal size... Bro Brother, fear catch me ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Samtoby:

Lol.. Na to run o..

I saw the only head in action on TV, the person use shovel to cut the snake head separately from the body, as he use the shovel near the head, the head just jump to attack, it open mouth *10 of its normal size... Bro Brother, fear catch me ehn.
if anything from there touches any living its dead and gone..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by duduade: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
victorvezx:
FTC
Lalasticlala, food don ready.

Lalasticlala right now

Lmao
Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Samtoby(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
smithsydny:
if anything from there touches any living its dead and gone..

Exactly.. it will be immediate effect.. I call it Anger Bite.

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtoby:

Exactly.. it will be immediate effect.. I call it Anger Bite.
like I hate creepy things.. I cant even go close to dead snake Kai... GODFORBID

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Danhumprey: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtoby:
This guy's get mind sha.. I can't even play with dead snake unless the head is cut off and 20 feets away from me... Surprisingly those devilish reptile can still give someone their last and most poisonous bite few minutes after their death even when the head has been cut off from the body (reflex)... So creepy..

But I'm guessing Python don't bite... I F**king hate Snake.
brother, you are not alone. I so hate snake ehn! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samtoby:

No be small thing... its more worst than other snakes then, or I should say more brutal.

Brutal is a better description

2 Likes

Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by 99thEnemy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
ladyF:
Lol...this one is real photoshoot. You guys should stop killing these snakes, you are messing up the good chain, by the time you kill all the snakes in Nigeria and use for peppersoup, you will begin to see the adverse effects of their extinction. LadyF has spoken! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
This one is nice commodity for export oh!. Good for foreign exchange since the pythons in Nigeria are abundant. Abi you no like [size=15pt]SKRILL fund[/size] again?
Re: Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
moscobabs:

and who told u Dog can not bite your baby to death?

Back to sender in Jesus name undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network / Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.