Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign (16554 Views)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by chydii(f): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
#virgo
What d hell kind of position is that?
Y I go break waist for boyfriend matter?
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
This isn't true... angry
Doggy is my thing.
The inventor of this must be bonkers grin
I'm LEO and I love doggy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by BoboFashion(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brandnewme:

u wan cast me ni?? I said am new....truly new

Lol, how ur side?
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by BoboFashion(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:
This isn't true... angry
Doggy is my thing.
The inventor of this must be bonkers grin
I'm LEO and I love doggy cheesy

U re a living legend.
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by ehix89(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:
This isn't true... angry Doggy is my thing. The inventor of this must be bonkers grin I'm LEO and I love doggy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by emilyone(f): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:
Scorpio

People of this zodiac are usually mysterious and they
love to stay in control while also retaining intimacy in
bed. The Face-Off position is the most ideal for
Scorpios since they can take control while their partner
watches.
Funny enough I'm a Scorpio and and this position is my favorite kiss
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2016
BoboFashion:

U re a living legend.

Oops cheesy
Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2016
BoboFashion:

Lol, how ur side?
my side z Gud,how's urs?
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by CHYMZZY(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmmm undecided n d pastor didn't know that d son is kwarupt already... Chai grin tongue
i no de like u ann.
Was just passin' by..
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
CHYMZZY:

i no de like u ann.
Was just passin' by..
Hahaha grin u know wat am saying is tru na tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
emilyone:

Wow! Thats make d two of us grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:
This isn't true... angry Doggy is my thing. The inventor of this must be bonkers grin I'm LEO and I love doggy cheesy
grin this one no dey hide mouth at all. She spits fire!
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Goyim:

Bullshit, this position feels like you're makong the woman a toilet
Hmmmm... Buh some of u guyz try it out grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oya how will you convince me that I'm not saying the truth tongue undecided
I dnt need to convince u buh i know wat am saying tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gofwane:
shocked oooooo la, la! . . .@ the lady on your profile pic. Mehn, the guy that is lecturing you on those sex position is a lucky guy!

Chai!... #Yellow sissy
D guy is really da bomb tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

I dnt need to convince u buh i know wat am saying tongue

Lol, I'm even more convinced that you're lacking a good dick in your life cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm even more convinced that you're lacking a good dick in your life cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Buh i dnt need ur help mcbrooklyn tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:
Lol, bad child cheesy cheesy

Smh, so you're not even a virgin sef?? tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin
Buh i dnt need ur help m.cbrooklyn tongue

Well, I'm just tryna help your life so you actually get to enjoy for once in your life what other ladies are enjoying tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
#virgo
What d hell kind of position is that?
Y I go break waist for boyfriend matter?

Lol, the doggy you've been doing with him before is actually risky too tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
emilyone:

Kai, see as girls dey confess everything they have been doing in the dark cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Well, I'm just tryna help your life so you actually get to enjoy for once in your life what other ladies are enjoying tongue
Tnx for d@ buh i dnt need ur fvcking help tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

Tnx for d@ buh i dnt need ur fvcking help tongue tongue tongue

OK, I hope we ain't gonna hear stories that touch someday though tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, I hope we ain't gonna hear stories that touch someday though tongue cheesy
Lol.... I dnt share my private life online so such ain't gonna happen undecided undecided so carry ur bad belle dey waka joor
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

Lol.... I dnt share my private life online so such ain't gonna happen undecided undecided so carry ur bad belle dey waka joor

Lol, Even the Lord knows you're committing a lot of atrocities cheesy . . . So he may decides to give you some lashes someday tongue
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Even the Lord knows you're committing a lot of atrocities cheesy . . . So he may decides to give you some lashes someday tongue
Mcbrooklyn enof of all this pls undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by McBrooklyn(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

M.cbrooklyn enof of all this pls undecided undecided

OK, it seems like you don vex?? so someone cannot play with you again?? undecided

OK, Bye and I'll stay off your mentions next time angry
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by annnikky(f): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, it seems like you don vex?? so someone cannot play with you again?? undecided

OK, Bye and I'll stay off your mentions next time angry
Tnx smiley
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by BoboFashion(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Brandnewme:

my side z Gud,how's urs?

Great o, u enjoying ur weekend ni?
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Largas:

grin this one no dey hide mouth at all. She spits fire!

grin grin ....i'm good
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

grin grin ....i'm good
I bet you aregrin
Calabar gurls no dey fall hand for bedmatics since creation of calabar gurls.grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign by Debbywills(f): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, bad child cheesy cheesy

Smh, so you're not even a virgin sef?? tongue

Lol. Did I say I'm not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.