Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 (31006 Views)

Checkout This Lamborghini Smartphone That Costs About #885,675 / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by faaz24: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
brightalo1010:
So Arsenal winning champions league will change your sorry situation of working like elephant and eating like ant? for your mind you don make comment na.
I just laff at ur silly comment...so in ur dreams u know me and my situation ?
Iphone19 will also make silly comments/quotes from ur type impossible
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Toluwani113: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
When you are Gbenshing ,abt to release and you remember you promised her an IPhone 7...
pls how did you add image to your signature ?
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by centboy123456(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
faaz24:
I will wait for Iphone19....with it Arsenal will win the champions league.

What are you trying to say that arsenal can't win the champions league or what tell me what ut problem with arsenal
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by kayalla(f): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2016
oh my God, i just de laugh like craze person

its worth buying
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by skrillnaija(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Lol See as this bobo take talk in mind plain about iphone 7 destructive reviews on youtube lol i just pray this guy doesn't commit suicide o ..Onyibo go fit push person to the wall .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXp0Ck8lE0
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by faaz24: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2016
centboy123456:

What are you trying to say that arsenal can't win the champions league or what tell me what ut problem with arsenal
Honestly I don't have problem with arsenal, just a joke...COYG ! Gunner for life !! Love arsenal b4 d year of the invicibles. Still do
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by titosantana(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Ole grin grin
Bros na recession cos am cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by brightalo1010: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
faaz24:

I just laff at ur silly comment...so in ur dreams u know me and my situation ?
Iphone19 will also make silly comments/quotes from ur type impossible
Yes of course from your comment it all shows your working like elephant and feeding like ant life.you can't hide pregnancy.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
4 pictures that show that the governor of imo state Rochas Okorocha has finally dealt with imo state and owerri in particular.

take a look at douglas market owerri

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Tolubory(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:
* U can email ur ancestors, ping ur village deity
* If u hold am, U no go ever hungry again.
* If u misplaced it in a cab, it will automatically
find its way back into ur pocket.
* If ugly person send U request, e no go enter.
* It can tell U which member of your family dey
disturb you.
* U can connect d bluetooth to transformer to get light.
* It can be used as bomb detectors.
* It can be used as mosquito (insect) repellant.
* It makes everyone look at you as rich boy or girl even when you are trekking.
* It vibrates if someone is lying, 4real!
* It can tell d real father of a child.
* It can detect if Ur boyfriend/ girlfriend is
cheating.
* It prevents unwanted pregnancy, just put it in
"protection" mode.
* You can use it as AC
* You can use it as a weapon if you are attacked
by armed robbers
* It can show you the way to paradise with the
advanced GPS
*It can be used as an ATM
*it can be use to locate the garden of Eden.
*it can be used to download food, car ND a house
*it can be used to cast out demons

and don't forgot to add......
it can Also wash and Cook for You...
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Noblewhiz(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The last land we bought was close to that figure.na house be iphone 7? Person chew craze finish 4 dis economy use that amount buy 1 american toy,oburu nna mu odogwu oshi na alu. I never smoke buruntashi of 500.00 na use am buy liability join recession.thuñdér fire u in advançe dat want to quote me.am just coming out 4rm ban n i no fear to chew another
wel bro, i wudnt say u shudnt criticise them, bt fr al knw it's their money n taste;free dem bt i kip tinkin hw many lives i wud influence wit such an amount..#pple different tho..
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by koolaid87: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
God, pls heal Nigeria cos truth be told, this phone ain't expensive..

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by miqos02(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
nice one
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Leventis(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yeah it's true. In fact, as I am speaking now the devil is deploying his agents worldwide in order to hurt the sales of the phone because some people are using its advanced Wi - Fi hotspot cooler to cool hell fire for their loved ones
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Folksyharry(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:
disturb you.
cheating.
"protection" mode.
* You can use it as AC
by armed robbers
advanced GPS

You are too much. I couldn't stop laughing.

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Folksyharry(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
titosantana:
grin

I still won't buy it, will only do if it can download MONEY cheesy

I think you should get. At least it can be used as ATM. I believe that is close enough.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Abdulmojeed01(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:
disturb you.
cheating.
"protection" mode.
* You can use it as AC
by armed robbers
advanced GPS

The person that wrote this thing is very funny, i can't stop laughing... grin cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by holluphemydavid(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
If it can download $20,000,000 per day, den I will buy
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by arctodus(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wen d battery is low it can tell u ur date of death
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by LoveJesus87(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
titosantana:

Bros na recession cos am cheesy
Lmao grin grin kwanteanew grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by titosantana(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Folksyharry:

I think you should get. At least it can be used as ATM. I believe that is close enough.
Most ATM don't have money these days. The ones that manage to have do have network error. Lol
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Hamatrony(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uyi168:
500K can fetch u two plots of land..

Guy, point of correction....
Last year, I got a land of #49,500, tho d same plots of land are now sold 4 #90,000 each plot, wit 500K, hw many plots b dat? undecided
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by decomaniaboss(f): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:

I'm laughest !
cheesy
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Babysho(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tonymic4life:
. Well, he is ryt. U said land (general) which includes banana island. Unless u try to b specific next tym.i want to ask d op and others, lets assume u have about 500million naira in ur account or even 100million naira. Wud u nt buy dis phone or its equivalent in price. U wud nt even notice dat ur account has reduced. I'm using a nokia c1 to type dat doesnt mean i shud condemn a good product cos i can't afford it at d moment. Remember,"Different strokes 4 different folks". B4 u all start to yab me,just reason am. Money plenty for dis coun3. people r taking advantage of dis recession to make money,u just need to be in d ryt location and explore.

N500,000 is not much money for someone who is very wealthy but N500,000 is a lot of money FOR A PHONE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN USE PROPERLY WITHOUT HAVING A PC TO SUPPORT even to the wealthy ones. If I had the money I'd buy the Samsung S7 even for IPhone 7 price.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Tonymic4life(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Babysho:

N500,000 is not much money for someone who is very wealthy but N500,000 is a lot of money FOR A PHONE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN USE PROPERLY WITHOUT HAVING A PC TO SUPPORT even to the wealthy ones. If I had the money I'd buy the Samsung S7 even for IPhone 7 price.
. Ok. But mind u, i said it's equivalent in price so it could be any phone. D moni is d main ish as i see it.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Shakslayer: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Oga look it up and stop being stupid

You must be a kleptic mor.on. No need to look it up, I own one and it wasn't anywhere close to 500k. The one that goes for that amount is the 128G and perhaps 256G. 32G iPhone 7 costs nothing close to 500k, you generational !mbecile.

If you can't own one, check out the price on Jumia or Konga.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by olagamalin(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Rozaystunna post=49599928] shut up and look it up[/quote I repeat....you are a cretin .you are a big liar.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Rozaystunna(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shakslayer:

You must be a kleptic mor.on. No need to look it up, I own one and it wasn't anywhere close to 500k. The one that goes for that amount is the 128G and perhaps 256G. 32G iPhone 7 costs nothing close to 500k, you generational !mbecile.

If you can't own one, check out the price on Jumia or Konga.

own what? I see that retardation runs in your family. Get your illiterate bemused soul outta here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Down Again / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / Blackberry's Subscriptions & Plans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.